Racial images of Albanians

Are the photos posted THUS FAR representative of what Albanians look like

• Perhaps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as a whole Albanians are 'balkanic' like (a very imprecise term, but which corresponds to the local mixture) - some of them, nevertheless, have very 'alpinelike' looks compared to other Balkans people (but it occurs also in other ethnies, at lower level) - Seemingly, Tosks would be more 'alpinelike' when Ghegs would seem at the same time more 'nordic' and more 'dinaric', without speaking of the other lightest components (phenotypically speaking here) - as a whole less pigmented than the Anatolia and even the Caucasus people -

Albanians are very specific, from racial images to costumes and habits.

Three Albanian men:

Albanian-Man-Traditional-Dress-Vindenis.jpg

al.jpg

womandonkey.jpg

Attachments

• womandonkey.jpg
    womandonkey.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4
Post #35 does not look Albanian to me... Not sure.

Some famous Albanians:

Sabri+Fejzullahu+Kafe+Muhabet+Albumi+2010.jpg

2338F685-600B-49E1-BEEA-538C14176498_w268_r1.png

fadil-vokri.jpg

Attachments

• sabri-fejzullahu.jpg
    sabri-fejzullahu.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
some more every day Albanians (from streets of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Norik_Imami1.jpg

Qendrim_Morina.jpg

021.jpg

The men look typical Epirote/northern Greek and the Girl looks Hungarian or slovak

I agree for a part but son't look at the moustaches or beards: the one on the right side seems to me very more on the 'brutal borreby' side ('brünn-capellid' phylum) as do some people of Crna Gora - Montenegro - not very common among Greeks, even Epirots - a slight component among Kosovars and Ghegs I think - Coon wrote about that -

as an amateur anthropologist I have always avoided the girls photos (selected, often "modified" faces and bodies) to form my "knowledge" - very mistaking -
no offense, I look at girls photos for other kinds of pleasure (lol)!

as an amateur anthropologist I have always avoided the girls photos (selected, often "modified" faces and bodies) to form my "knowledge" - very mistaking -
no offense, I look at girls photos for other kinds of pleasure (lol)!

in order
L to R
Montengrian
Monteegrian
croatian
slovene/croatian
austrian/slovene/friulian

some images of the (Albanian) public people in politics/media in Kosovo, maybe the features will be more distinguishable.

1565.jpg

311u1_4Florin-Krasnqi-41.jpg

Bekim_Haxhiu-Kamishi.jpg

f.0716084116575_m.jpg

baton.jpg

migjen-kelmendi-21.jpg

The men look typical Epirote/northern Greek and the Girl looks Hungarian or slovak

And I think, he is probably Northern Greek. Girl can be Czech, too.

Albanians, activist, footballer, singer:

Arton_Musliu.jpg

419px-Lala-Albania.jpg

0.jpg

What is typical member of a people?

When you see someone for the first time to say:

He is Swede. or He is Iranian. or He is Albanian. etc.

When you see first time last two men which people first comes to mind (unrelated to sports shirt or costume)?

Last edited:
as a whole Albanians are 'balkanic' like (a very imprecise term, but which corresponds to the local mixture) - some of them, nevertheless, have very 'alpinelike' looks compared to other Balkans people (but it occurs also in other ethnies, at lower level) - Seemingly, Tosks would be more 'alpinelike' when Ghegs would seem at the same time more 'nordic' and more 'dinaric', without speaking of the other lightest components (phenotypically speaking here) - as a whole less pigmented than the Anatolia and even the Caucasus people -

Albanians, especially Geg Albanians have high percent E haplogroup.

In Kosovo is peak, carriers of E haplogroup are 45,6%, according Pericic et al (Kosovo Albanians are almost all Geg Albanians).

In Albania Geg Albanians have 42% E haplogroup according Ferri et al.

Kosovo Albanians have J2: 17% and R1b Anatolian/Armenian branch about 20%.

About 82% and more Kosovo Albanians (and all Geg Albanians) have origin from: Egypt/Northern Africa, Middle East and Anatolia/Caucasus.

Kosovo Albanians have 5,3% I1 haplogroup. And Geg Albanians generally (similar for Tosks). They certainly are not Nordic people.

I put fifteen different pictures where someone can see typical Albanians and they are nothing like Nordics. Someone can notices characteristics people of Northern Africa/Middle East/Caucasus, but also, someone can notices Greek, Slavic, and other impacts. But it is only for discussion and researching, and amusement too.

And everyone should respect their origin, someone is from Scandinavia, someone is from Middle East etc. In the end we are all humans. No one should aspire to be something what he is not.

Of course there are Albanians with blue hair (many with blue eyes but black or brown hair). About 15% Albanians are R1a, I1, I2a or R1b branch Italo/Celtic. Though it is erroneously equate haplogroups with pigment however probability for blue hair is much higher at carrier of I1 or R1a than E or J.

I knew one man Albanian origin with blue hair. I told him he is probably I1 or R1a. And he made YDNA-test, and result is, he is R1a. I don't say, maybe result could be different, but probability is much smaller that as J haplogroup carrier he has blue hair.

Albanians, especially Geg Albanians have high percent E haplogroup.

In Kosovo is peak, carriers of E haplogroup are 45,6%, according Pericic et al (Kosovo Albanians are almost all Geg Albanians).

In Albania Geg Albanians have 42% E haplogroup according Ferri et al.

Kosovo Albanians have J2: 17% and R1b Anatolian/Armenian branch about 20%.

About 82% and more Kosovo Albanians (and all Geg Albanians) have origin from: Egypt/Northern Africa, Middle East and Anatolia/Caucasus.

Kosovo Albanians have 5,3% I1 haplogroup. And Geg Albanians generally (similar for Tosks). They certainly are not Nordic people.

I put fifteen different pictures where someone can see typical Albanians and they are nothing like Nordics. Someone can notices characteristics people of Northern Africa/Middle East/Caucasus, but also, someone can notices Greek, Slavic, and other impacts. But it is only for discussion and researching, and amusement too.

And everyone should respect their origin, someone is from Scandinavia, someone is from Middle East etc. In the end we are all humans. No one should aspire to be something what he is not.

Of course there are Albanians with blue hair (many with blue eyes but black or brown hair). About 15% Albanians are R1a, I1, I2a or R1b branch Italo/Celtic. Though it is erroneously equate haplogroups with pigment however probability for blue hair is much higher at carrier of I1 or R1a than E or J.

I knew one man Albanian origin with blue hair. I told him he is probably I1 or R1a. And he made YDNA-test, and result is, he is R1a. I don't say, maybe result could be different, but probability is much smaller that as J haplogroup carrier he has blue hair.

we are all humans signifies all things and nothing in these discussion (and helas also in everyday life: to often a politicaly correct slogan); I respect everybody as the majority of people on this forum, that has not to prevent us to discuss genetic and cultural heritages at some point of History - no problem -
the Y-E1b-V13 of Albanians (and south Balkans) heritage is an interesting case : compared to autosomals, it proves very well that drift can occur (and sometimes males-females biased reproduction); believing Albanians of Kosovo are more "african" than other Europeans would be a big mistake -
but if we go farther on, I'm even not sure the branch of Y-E they descend from is not a one that was in Near-Eastern at the most ancient times (it has been discussed on other forums and here too on other threas, concerning the Y-E remote origin, Eurasian or African) - Kosovars are surely a gheg faction that knew a strong isolation at some stage of its history, with tiny numbers before more espansion -
have a good week-end -

Reactions: FBS
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 32913 times.

Back