Racial images of Albanians

Are the photos posted THUS FAR representative of what Albanians look like

• Perhaps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
some images of the (Albanian) public people in politics/media in Kosovo, maybe the features will be more distinguishable.

f.0716084116575_m.jpg

Maybe he is Albanian but he looks like as Serb.

we are all humans signifies all things and nothing in these discussion (and helas also in everyday life: to often a politicaly correct slogan); I respect everybody as the majority of people on this forum, that has not to prevent us to discuss genetic and cultural heritages at some point of History - no problem -
the Y-E1b-V13 of Albanians (and south Balkans) heritage is an interesting case : compared to autosomals, it proves very well that drift can occur (and sometimes males-females biased reproduction); believing Albanians of Kosovo are more "african" than other Europeans would be a big mistake -
but if we go farther on, I'm even not sure the branch of Y-E they descend from is not a one that was in Near-Eastern at the most ancient times (it has been discussed on other forums and here too on other threas, concerning the Y-E remote origin, Eurasian or African) - Kosovars are surely a gheg faction that knew a strong isolation at some stage of its history, with tiny numbers before more espansion -
have a good week-end -

Every haplogroup has its origin. Some authors think that origin of E haplogroup is Asia (not Eurasian). But for most authors haplogroup E is undoubtedly the African which confirms findings and papers (Hamitic race is associated with this haplogroup).

x5tx1j.jpg

in order
L to R
Montengrian
Monteegrian
croatian
slovene/croatian
austrian/slovene/friulian

First girl L maybe is Serbian. But young girls are not good for comparison (almost every young girl regardless of the region by definition is beautiful, plus clothing, makeup, etc.).

Maybe he is Albanian but he looks like as Serb.
He is Albanian, maybe Serbs look like Albanians. I have a lot of my close cousins that are assimilated - became Serbs.

Every haplogroup has its origin. Some authors think that origin of E haplogroup is Asia (not Eurasian). But for most authors haplogroup E is undoubtedly the African which confirms findings and papers (Hamitic race is associated with this haplogroup).

when I say Eurasia I include Arabic peninsula and Near East, extreme southern part of a "great caucasian type province" - Hamitic origin is just on the border of Arabia, even if on the african continent - the East of Africa is a weird region in Africa at some level... so Y-E is "african" geographically, but genetically... North Africa too is 'arfrican' ...; for Y-E I maintain my reserves - going farther we all can say we are african: our HGs ar all muted forms of an african ancient HG - concerning TODAY Y-E1b-V13 bearers and autosomals, see again my post aboove

He is Albanian, maybe Serbs look like Albanians. I have a lot of my close cousins that are assimilated - became Serbs.

For this man I know that he is Albanian, but he looks like the Serbs. You can find many more Serbs than Albanians like him.

There's the other way around. Only in the 19th century lived in Kosovo between 30-50.000 islamized Serbs. Their descedants, over 150.000, are today Albanians. Probably in Albania is more people whose ancestors have Serbian origin.

The Balkan nations is determined in many ways religion and not a nation or origin. Orthodox Albanians became Greeks and Serbs, islamized Greeks and Serbs became Albanians and Turks (and for Serbs some of them became Bosniacs).

For this man I know that he is Albanian, but he looks like the Serbs. You can find many more Serbs than Albanians like him.

There's the other way around. Only in the 19th century lived in Kosovo between 30-50.000 islamized Serbs. Their descedants, over 150.000, are today Albanians. Probably in Albania is more people whose ancestors have Serbian origin.

The Balkan nations is determined in many ways religion and not a nation or origin. Orthodox Albanians became Greeks and Serbs, islamized Greeks and Serbs became Albanians and Turks (and for Serbs some of them became Bosniacs).
There is evidence that Slavic admixture is present in Albanians of Albania and that can be backed up historically as well, but not in Kosovo. This issue was discussed in other threads.

There is evidence that Slavic admixture is present in Albanians of Albania and that can be backed up historically as well, but not in Kosovo. This issue was discussed in other threads.

I thought only for about 30.000-50.000 Serbs, inhabitants of Kosovo, who converted to Islam in time of Ottoman empire. After several generations they gradually began adopting Albanian dress to safety, and outside their narrow family cyrcle they spoke the Albanian language. And Muslim faith which says that all Muslims are brothers and they are members of Ummah (Muslim community), and Muslim Sharia law which don't recognize nations only religion, for example Muslim woman can't marry for Christian man only for Muslim, this meant that the Serb Muslim women could be married to Muslim Albanians and Muslim Turks but not for Christian Serbs although they are the same nation!

I said that only in the context, because it is evident that there are Kosovo Albanians who have a physical look as Serbs.

Of course, I know that throughout history some Orthodox Albanians assimilated into the Greeks and Serbs. Again, in the Balkans religion has played a major role in the formation of modern nations.

I thought only for about 30.000-50.000 Serbs, inhabitants of Kosovo, who converted to Islam in time of Ottoman empire. After several generations they gradually began adopting Albanian dress to safety, and outside their narrow family cyrcle they spoke the Albanian language. And Muslim faith which says that all Muslims are brothers and they are members of Ummah (Muslim community), and Muslim Sharia law which don't recognize nations only religion, for example Muslim woman can't marry for Christian man only for Muslim, this meant that the Serb Muslim women could be married to Muslim Albanians and Muslim Turks but not for Christian Serbs although they are the same nation!

I said that only in the context, because it is evident that there are Kosovo Albanians who have a physical look as Serbs.

Of course, I know that throughout history some Orthodox Albanians assimilated into the Greeks and Serbs. Again, in the Balkans religion has played a major role in the formation of modern nations.

If Serbs of south converted to Muslims they either became Bosniaks or Gorani (or similar) who spoke Slavic language. There is no evidence of the Serb admixture among Kosovar Albanians.

If Serbs of south converted to Muslims they either became Bosniaks or Gorani (or similar) who spoke Slavic language. There is no evidence of the Serb admixture among Kosovar Albanians.

Maybe you did not read about it. And Serbs don't like write it. We can debate in the new theme, but it is not theme here, I'm just saying that the guy looks like a Serb, and there are many more Serbs than Albanians like him.

The girl in the middle looks Southern Albanian, Labe more precisely, the others are a little more difficult to pinpoint because they look very pan-Albanian. Are they from Tirana? It's a mixed place.

Though it is erroneously equate haplogroups with pigment however
And stop. That's it. Nothing else you said matters.

427121_2987795813819_1229782053_32464443_1002388733_n.jpg

Koncert-p%C3%ABr-nder-t%C3%AB-f%C3%ABmive-nga-Kosova-me-rastin-e-100-vjetorit.6.jpg

MEDIATION-ULQIN-2010.jpg

studentet-UET-tek-Palmanova.jpg

foto%20diplomimi%202010%20562.jpg

935768_355811257878089_505318580_n.jpg

469606_10150949008380240_1972772823_o.jpg

470387_10150949525385240_199750196_o.jpg

itdSN1E.jpg

Ud9Avv5.jpg

322132_10150531644145240_1315252252_o.jpg

328236_10150531632165240_2024116749_o.jpg

972035_10151711179600240_20800568_n.jpg

59240_394374890678189_106195105_n.jpg

61914_322833844498961_526262815_n.jpg

404248_318071781641834_624306192_n.jpg

469355_10151066071085240_1900032073_o.jpg

Last edited:
E-V13 is I think associated with some of the Ancient Greeks,also.
If today populations of North Africa are backwards,that does not means that old North Africa populations were like that,for example ancient Egyptians,or some of the Ancient Greeks,that might have come from North Africa.

However,Albanians and especially Kosovar Albanians do not have too much in common with Greeks,except genetics,they are backwards people.
Albanians are taking pride that their genetics is like that which is pure non-sense.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/29357-Homicide-rate-Saints-and-Devils-of-modern-Europe
Crime rate in Albania - 4 per 1000 people,crime rate in Serbia,1.2 per 1000 people.

E-V13 is I think associated with some of the Ancient Greeks,also.
If today populations of North Africa are backwards,that does not means that old North Africa populations were like that,for example ancient Egyptians,or some of the Ancient Greeks,that might have come from North Africa.

However,Albanians and especially Kosovar Albanians do not have too much in common with Greeks,except genetics,they are backwards people.
Albanians are taking pride that their genetics is like that which is pure non-sense.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/29357-Homicide-rate-Saints-and-Devils-of-modern-Europe
Crime rate in Albania - 4 per 1000 people,crime rate in Serbia,1.2 per 1000 people.

Define backwardsness because that is the dumbest conclusion I've seen all day. Estonia has a higher crime than Albania. So does Lithuania. Amsterdam's is also higher. I'm pretty sure they're very well economically if that's what you mean.

When Europe had its Dark Ages, North Africa was having a renaissance. Compare Europe and MENA today. When Western Europe was strugling, Byzantine Empire was thriving. Compare Eastern and Western Europe today. The World changes all the time. There was once a time when India's economy was better than Chinas. Speaking of which, we have entered an Asian century and a Western decline. There's a new change.

So many people talk about Albanians without knowing a thing. Where does your wide knowledge come from anyway? Does it makes you look better or feel better?

tr0lls, tr0lls everywhere...

VeshjeShqiptare%20(1).jpg

625554_515771968538480_1299882095_n.jpg

Gabriela%20discusses%20the%20content%20of%20one%20of%20the%20dramas%20with%20children%20of%20the%20camp%20in%20Malisheva%20%202.JPG

shkolla-5.jpg

49686.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FBS
Considering this pics are with a lot of people in them, aka not cherrypicked, it means they're very realistic.

And stop. That's it. Nothing else you said matters.

Why are you surprised. For example one man from Yorkshire, was so blond and blue eyed. But he was found to be haplogroup A1.

I said young girls are at least reliable for the racial image. Also a school and similar photos where people are posed.

Demonstrations (riots) or matches give much better picture because people are spontaneous.

protest-skoplje.jpg

Skopje%20albanians%20protest%202012%20May%20by%20AP%20Boris%20Grdanoski.jpg

Protest-Albanaca-u-Skoplju-3.jpg

Why are you surprised. For example one man from Yorkshire, was so blond and blue eyed. But he was found to be haplogroup A1.

I said young girls are at least reliable for the racial image. Also a school and similar photos where people are posed.

Demonstrations (riots) or matches give much better picture because people are spontaneous.

And I know someone who plotted much more Southern than the average Albanian but no one in Sweden recognized him as foreign, because of his really blond hair and blue eyes. He was J2 BTW. It means nothing.

Do those pictures you post make you feel better? Do they make you look better in comparision? Can you show us at the doll where did the bad man touched you when you were little? There is something really wrong with you, it's probably that. One trip to Serbia and all I saw were Asian people everywhere. At least I can speak of experience unlike you. Demonstration are better than classes of students, right, that's the stupiest excuse ever.

Teknika2011-big.jpg

protesta.jpg

p1050545.jpg

704440_512697065421660_1694524128_o.jpg

704609_512697255421641_1022942438_o.jpg

And I know someone who plotted much more Southern than the average Albanian but no one in Sweden recognized him as foreign, because of his really blond hair and blue eyes. He was J2 BTW. It means nothing.

Do those pictures you post make you feel better? Do they make you look better in comparision? Can you show us at the doll where did the bad man touched you when you were little? There is something really wrong with you, it's probably that. One trip to Serbia and all I saw were Asian people everywhere. At least I can speak of experience unlike you. Demonstration are better than classes of students, right, that's the stupiest excuse ever.

Probably you did not understand, it is in the context. Photos where people pose are less spontaneous, in demonstrations or at football fans someone can better to note the character, face, natural movement etc. Of course posing is even more true for professional photos which are often include montages and photoshop.

Probably you did not understand, it is in the context. Photos where people pose are less spontaneous, in demonstrations or at football fans someone can better to note the character, face, natural movement etc. Of course posing is even more true for professional photos which are often include montages and photoshop.

Yes, I've written a paper in school on how media tends to darken people they want to portray badly, because people tend to associate lighter with good. Lots of countries do this. And it's pretty easy for the goverment to manipulate the masses. For example, during communism in what's modern day Ukraine some people paid/forced to pretend to run for work to make it look there was plenty to do during the day, or the work was flowing.

I disagree with you on football photos, you can't see their faces at all:
Tifozat_Shqiptar.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So what is wrong with my images you feel the need to post yours? Are mine less representative? I'm posting large groups of people, I'm posting from all over the country, and I'm know my people better than you. You wanted riot photos? I posted them.
55319_365562620203614_469159353_o.jpg

468473_342411355852074_1084536832_o.jpg

471661_300880503338493_947837749_o.jpg

The pictures are not realistic,since most of them are taken into clubs.
Now,what percentage of the youth of Albania are going in those clubs?
Taking even the national football team of Albania,you can see no one is light haired,while in these pictures,lots of people are light haired.
albania-national-football-team.jpg

If I would go and take pictures of Norwegians in clubs,most would be much more dark skinned,than normal,since they are going to tanning studios.

Attachments

• albania-national-football-team.jpg
    albania-national-football-team.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
Yes, I've written a paper in school on how media tends to darken people they want to portray badly, because people tend to associate lighter with good. Lots of countries do this. And it's pretty easy for the goverment to manipulate the masses. For example, during communism in what's modern day Ukraine some people paid/forced to pretend to run for work to make it look there was plenty to do during the day, or the work was flowing.

I disagree with you on football photos, you can't see their faces at all.

I gave example for riots or football fans. This can be anything: farmers in the fields, old people in front of the tea restaurants, prisoners at force labor etc. Spontaneous photos best reflect the face and character.

The best photos are from photograph master who know to catch the moment, for example:

125073846.wZntLOLf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 32913 times.

Back