Crime Riots in France over police shooting

This is more to do with "liberal anti-democracy," with Western elites thwarting the will of the people, from Hamilton & Madison to Wilson & FDR down to Karl Popper and the post-war consensus.

When was the last time the people of any country ever voted for mass immigration? Or even given the slightest say in the matter? If you answered "never," you'd be correct

Only when Europe breaks free of American tutelage will mass (replacement) immigration end

As long as autocrats like Putin and Assad sow death and destruction. And as long as it is a great sowing of poverty in parts of Africa, people will continue to come to Europe. No referendum will change that.

Ultra-liberal rabble rouser "Erica Marsh" on twitter may in fact be a fake bot linked to a Left-wing extremist group in Belgium. This is election interference. If I was POTUS, I would send the CIA for extraordinary rendition of these hostile actors.

https://twitter.com/LarryDJonesJr/status/1675935296813166595

Well interesting never heard of her, when she is the cover girl of mind you Belgian communist hardliners!?....:LOL: then "it's a jewel in the class struggle" :LOL:

ROFLOL May be more for the classify section over here:

She could present the news of the ARD in Germany:LOL:

I've said in the past that I bet corporations and even governments are possibly influenced bots, that they perceive are some kind of consensus. I could really see that, they probably hire some Ivy League hacks to do low-effort research, and the computer illiterate old people with power splash money around. I don't actually think governments, and corporations that do this are necessarily evil. I think they are just greedy, stupid, and ignorant. However, our rivals who do have nefarious intentions exploit that greed, stupidity and ignorance. Just like the way the Chinese government exploited the greed of American capitalists with outsourcing.

Look at how fast that low-quality beer, Budweiser back tracked from having a transgender person represent them. They did it for money, and because they are following a "trend".

Nevertheless, the "trends" are indeed Cultural-Marxism, weaponized against the west. This is psychological warfare.

A ex-soviet citizen from Poland recently told me that people like Yuri Bezmenov are absolutely correct, that this is what the USSR did. Now China, Russia, Iran, and far-left wing extremists throughout the EU are doing the same thing today.

I've said in the past that I bet corporations and even governments are possibly influenced bots, that they perceive are some kind of consensus. I could really see that, they probably hire some Ivy League hacks to do low-effort research, and the computer illiterate old people with power splash money around. I don't actually think governments, and corporations that do this are necessarily evil. I think they are just greedy, stupid, and ignorant. However, our rivals who do have nefarious intentions exploit that greed, stupidity and ignorance. Just like the way the Chinese government exploited the greed of American capitalists with outsourcing.

Look at how fast that low-quality beer, Budweiser back tracked from having a transgender person represent them. They did it for money, and because they are following a "trend".

Nevertheless, the "trends" are indeed Cultural-Marxism, weaponized against the west. This is psychological warfare.

A ex-soviet citizen from Poland recently told me that people like Yuri Bezmenov are absolutely correct, that this is what the USSR did. Now China, Russia, Iran, and far-left wing extremists throughout the EU are doing the same thing today.

The fact is that the extreme right wing in Europe has close ties to Putin's Russia. Thiery Baudet, one of the leading figures of the Dutch extreme, got money from Vladimir Kornilov, they organized a referendum about the membership of EU from the Ukraine.....

wiki:
Baudet's WhatsApp chats were leaked to the media in 2020; these revealed his close contacts with Vladimir Kornilov, who Baudet described as "a Russian paid by Putin", and demonstrated a significant influence of Kornilov on Baudet's actions on Ukraine, the referendum and future anti-NATO campaigns.[25] In the chats with his FvD colleagues, Baudet also alluded to financial support from Kornilov. Baudet disagreed with the conclusions drawn from these texts, and said that the text messages were quoted out of context.[26] In February 2022, after Russia officially recognized separatist regions in Ukraine as independent nations and deployed military troops to the Donbas, Baudet voiced his approval of Vladimir Putin's actions.[27] On 24 February 2022, during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Baudet stated that Russia was "unnecessarily being vilified".[28] During a debate in parliament on February 28, he explicitly refused to condemn the invasion.[29] In August 2022, Baudet described Putin as "a huge hero" fighting a "heroic" fight against "globalists".[30]

Dutch wiki, google translate:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Kornilov (Russian: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Корнилов) (born 13 July 1968 in Lipetsk) is a Russian journalist, political activist and writer.

Life and work
Kornilov was originally a car mechanic. Between 1986 and 1988 he served in the Russian army. Since 1991 he has worked as a journalist and political activist. He sided with the Russian minority in Ukraine and was active in the Donbass movement. From 2006 to 2013, Kornilov was head of the Ukraine Department of the CIS Institute in Kiev. In 2013 he was officially director of the Center for Eurasian Studies in The Hague.

Since 2014, Kornilov has been working as a columnist (for ukraine.ru), journalist (Russia Today) and writer of political books. In 2018 he published the political crime novel Убийство в Ворсхотене (Murder in Voorschoten), set in the Netherlands.

In September 2019, Kornilov received Russian citizenship.[1]

In the European countries from the Netherlands to Italy and from Sweden to France kind of extreme right' parties have lots lots more influence, are much bigger than some commi left overs....And they were ver very close to Putin c.s.

Even if that is true, it doesn't negate the actions of our rivals using Cultural-Marxism as a type of psychological warfare against the West.

If anything, Russia has been caught using bots that also promote this in places like the USA. It is Machiavellian, they secretly promote Cultural-Marxism, so they can position themselves as the savior of it.

Even if that is true, it doesn't negate the actions of our rivals using Cultural-Marxism as a type of psychological warfare against the West.

If anything, Russia has been caught using bots that also promote this in places like the USA. It is Machiavellian, they secretly promote Cultural-Marxism, so they can position themselves as the savior of it.

Imo cultural-marxism is a phantom.....

these are real an proven connections:
Baudet's WhatsApp chats were leaked to the media in 2020; these revealed his close contacts with Vladimir Kornilov, who Baudet described as "a Russian paid by Putin", and demonstrated a significant influence of Kornilov on Baudet's actions on Ukraine, the referendum and future anti-NATO campaigns.[25] In the chats with his FvD colleagues, Baudet also alluded to financial support from Kornilov. Baudet disagreed with the conclusions drawn from these texts, and said that the text messages were quoted out of context.[26] In February 2022, after Russia officially recognized separatist regions in Ukraine as independent nations and deployed military troops to the Donbas, Baudet voiced his approval of Vladimir Putin's actions.[27] On 24 February 2022, during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Baudet stated that Russia was "unnecessarily being vilified".[28] During a debate in parliament on February 28, he explicitly refused to condemn the invasion.[29] In August 2022, Baudet described Putin as "a huge hero" fighting a "heroic" fight against "globalists".[30]

And remember:

https://www.politico.eu/article/vla...ing-tribute-to-true-friend-silvio-berlusconi/

In fact, it is classic Machiavellianism.

I recall from a past lecture, in medieval Italy, there was a town that was ruled by a very draconian administrator installed by a local ruler. (I forget where and who)

The people hated the administrator intensely, because of his cruelty. So the local ruler, (the one who installed him in the first place) had him executed in a very dramatic way; he was cut in half on a table.

As a result the people adored the ruler, completely ignoring the fact that he put him in power to begin with. He also scapegoated the administrator as being the real problem.

Imo cultural-marxism is a phantom.....

these are real an proven connections:

And remember:

https://www.politico.eu/article/vla...ing-tribute-to-true-friend-silvio-berlusconi/

It is not a phantom, because there are real world consequences to people using this school of thought. You think the riots in France would have been possible if not for decades of Cultural-Marxist ideology subverting French society? It was created by the Frankfurt school to dismantle traditional society, by design. It is intentionally malignant for specifically for the West.

If it was a phantom, than why are our rivals using the tenants of it to disrupt our society?

It doesn't matter if the people who promote it believe in it or not. What matters is if the audience believes it or not.

It is not a phantom, because there are real world consequences to people using this school of thought. You think the riots in France would have been possible if not for decades of Cultural-Marxist ideology subverting French society? It was created by the Frankfurt school to dismantle traditional society, by design. It is intentionally malignant for specifically for the West.

If it was a phantom, than why are our rivals using the tenants of it to disrupt our society?

It doesn't matter if the people who promote it believe in it or not. What matters is if the audience believes it or not.

No I don't think so. Where is the revolutionary avant garde, what are the new Lenin, Trotski, Gramsci?

The riot in France finds its origin in that a cop shot a guy in cold blood in the head during a traffic check, unnecessary and idiotic. And this is not the first time from the French police. That is the fuse in the powder keg called banlieu.... Nothing to do with alleged Marxism.

No I don't think so. Where is the revolutionary avant garde, what are the new Lenin, Trotski, Gramsci?
The riot in France finds its origin in that a cop shot a guy in cold blood in the head during a traffic check, unnecessary and idiotic. And this is not the first time from the French police. That is the fuse in the powder keg called banlieu.... Nothing to do with alleged Marxism.
Cultural Marxism is different from Soviet-style communism, obviously. Also, please pay attention to my posts to respond appropriately. As I have stated, it is used as subversion by rivals regardless if they subscribe to it or not. Also, woke capitalism would not be possible without Cultural Marxism. Like I said it is also facilitated by greed.

If anything the old saying may be right in my opinion.

"The capitalists will sell us the rope we will use to hang him with"

That's woke capitalism in a nutshell.

Makes it still not qualified. Just nick name labels for an opponent.

Again, you are the one zeroing in on nicknames. What nomenclature is appropriate for you to describe toxic collectivist positions that pull at the fabric of western culture?

That's the thing, you are the one who is actually hung up on labels, while I have called it for what it truly is.

No I'm just asking what "cultural marxism" and "woke" are. Contrary to marxism (a kind of ideology) they seem be only used as labels.

I don't use those labels. So the one who uses those labels have to qualify I guess.....

"What it truly is", sound pretentious to me.

Again, you are the one zeroing in on nicknames. What nomenclature is appropriate for you to describe toxic collectivist positions that pull at the fabric of western culture?

No I see that they are only used as nicknames and that a qualified elaboration of "woke" and "cultural marxism" "truly" are lacking totally.

This thread has been viewed 14394 times.

Back