Immigration sexual harassments by immigrants

Dusseldorf sex assaults :

on new years eve there were sex assaults in Dusseldorf too

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-to-appear-in-documentary-about-a6877846.html
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buiten...-herkent-aanrander-oudejaarsnacht-op-tv.dhtml

this man was boasting in a TV programm about his criminal life in Dusseldorf

he know has been recognized by an 18-year old girl who was assaulted by him

a Morrocan who lives in Germany since 2 years
he has been acused on 22 acounts but only convicted conditionally for 7 months

before that he lived in Italy commiting the same crimes there
the Italian authorities, instead of dealing with him, put him on a train to Germany

these guys don't pay for their crimes, they get away with anything, unlike the autochtone Europeans

we know what kind these people are
they are very selfcentered, whatever they need they take from others, who they dispize
and yes, they take advantage of naive people
Nope, you just hate them and imagine them to be the worst. I'm surrounded by immigrants in my life. They work hard or harder than native folks, for the advantage of native people. They are successful taxpayers, all of them that I know. They only need help when coming to a new country for a year or two, to learn language and new skills, that's it. Perhaps Belgium gets all the lazy ones from around the world, lol. Change your programs.

D
before that he lived in Italy commiting the same crimes there
the Italian authorities, instead of dealing with him, put him on a train to Germany
That's what I mean saying that EU has to get its shit together. Greeks are not eager to stop immigrants, because they don't stay in Greece, they all go to Northern Europe.

Are you sure what they mean, illiterate in German or Syrian language, of both?

the only figure I have is about refugees in Antwerp, but there is no reason to suppose it is different elsewhere in Europe

17 % of them are illiterate, which means the cannot read nor write, in any language

and the majority of them probably will never be fit for a job in the European labor market whatever special education they get in Europe

That's what I mean saying that EU has to get its shit together. Greeks are not eager to stop immigrants, because they don't stay in Greece, they all go to Northern Europe.

yes, and it is not only Greece
Spain does a better job near Gibraltar though

Nope, you just hate them and imagine them to be the worst. I'm surrounded by immigrants in my life. They work hard or harder than native folks, for the advantage of native people. They are successful taxpayers, all of them that I know. They only need help when coming to a new country for a year or two, to learn language and new skills, that's it. Perhaps Belgium gets all the lazy ones from around the world, lol. Change your programs.

remember, you and I were both refering to the rapefugees Tomenable mentioned above
these are people like the guy I mentioned in post n° 282
they are not interested in a job or education
the only possibility is to put such guys in isolation cells for 2 years and reprogram their brains completeley
I estimate that would cost at least 150.000 € per person with a succes ratio of 1 in 5 and human rights watch and others protesting fiercely

Clearly, you can't equate anti-immigrant talk, so long as it doesn't encourage violence, with violent sexual acts. There's no moral equivalent.

Nor do I have any tolerance for this kind of behavior no matter who commits it. I also think it's willful blindness to pretend that certain cultures permit if not encourage this kind of behavior more than others.

It's also willful blindness, however, not to recognize that certain Europeans will never accept immigrants from other parts of the world no matter how law abiding, productive and assimilated they are.

I just recently started watching a German television series called Cenk Batu in which the detective is a Kurd born and raised in Germany. I googled it just to see how many segments had been produced and discovered very few were made because it wasn't popular. German audiences couldn't accept a German Kurd in this kind of role.

Really? A show featuring a second or third generation person, educated, assimilated, with an important job, is unpopular, unacceptable? Why...because he had a relationship with a "German" woman? What is wrong with you people?

http://theeurotvplace.com/2014/11/c...t-german-crime-drama-now-screening-in-the-us/

the only figure I have is about refugees in Antwerp, but there is no reason to suppose it is different elsewhere in Europe

17 % of them are illiterate, which means the cannot read nor write, in any language
like some older parents?

and the majority of them probably will never be fit for a job in the European labor market whatever special education they get in Europe
This is the most stupid statement you even made. Your hatred to immigrants is blinding you! How complicated it is to clean houses or take care of kids, or drive a car, or bake a bread, or sell grocery, etc, etc. Certainly, you need educated Europeans to do these jobs, lol. Please, stop making a fool of yourself!

remember, you and I were both refering to the rapefugees Tomenable mentioned above
these are people like the guy I mentioned in post n° 282
they are not interested in a job or education
the only possibility is to put such guys in isolation cells for 2 years and reprogram their brains completeley
I estimate that would cost at least 150.000 € per person with a succes ratio of 1 in 5 and human rights watch and others protesting fiercely
How the hell I know, or anyone else, what you refer too?!
majority of them probably will never be fit for a job in the European labor marke
By saying this you mean only rapefugees?!

like some older parents?

This is the most stupid statement you even made. Your hatred to immigrants is blinding you! How complicated it is to clean houses or take care of kids, or drive a car, or bake a bread, or sell grocery, etc, etc. Certainly, you need educated Europeans to do these jobs, lol. Please, stop making a fool of yourself!

they don't come to Europe to clean houses, bake bread, sell grocery
they paid a lot of money to human trafickers who painted a completely different life for them in Europe

you keep thinking these people are the same that apply for a green card in the US or Canada
they are not

and the illiterate, no they are not the older parents
it is recent refugees who arrived in education programms to learn about Europe and trying to teach skills for a job
there it appeared 17 % of them are illiterate

it seems all the time you refuse to believe whatever I say
you think that in Canada you have a better look on what is happening in Europe than me

Clearly, you can't equate anti-immigrant talk, so long as it doesn't encourage violence, with violent sexual acts. There's no moral equivalent.

Nor do I have any tolerance for this kind of behavior no matter who commits it. I also think it's willful blindness to pretend that certain cultures permit if not encourage this kind of behavior more than others.

It's also willful blindness, however, not to recognize that certain Europeans will never accept immigrants from other parts of the world no matter how law abiding, productive and assimilated they are.

I just recently started watching a German television series called Cenk Batu in which the detective is a Kurd born and raised in Germany. I googled it just to see how many segments had been produced and discovered very few were made because it wasn't popular. German audiences couldn't accept a German Kurd in this kind of role.

Really? A show featuring a second or third generation person, educated, assimilated, with an important job, is unpopular, unacceptable? Why...because he had a relationship with a "German" woman? What is wrong with you people?

http://theeurotvplace.com/2014/11/c...t-german-crime-drama-now-screening-in-the-us/

I'm in favour of skilled productive immigrants who are a plus value for Europe.
And yes there are people who are even against these. But I think you can find that same kind of people in America too, or in any country of the world.

And it is cheap to blaim racism if a television serie produced does appear not to be popular.
There are plenty of immigrants married to German women. I don't see it leading to tensions. I have never heard that.
There are cases of traditional immigrant families who don't allow their daughter to marry people who are not from their origin tough.
They prefere arranged marriages for their daughter within the clan.
They consider it a shame to the family and reject the daughter if she don't obey. Some of them are even murdered for this.

LeBrok said:
I'm surrounded by immigrants in my life. They work hard or harder than native folks, for the advantage of native people. They are successful taxpayers, all of them that I know. They only need help when coming to a new country for a year or two, to learn language and new skills, that's it. Perhaps Belgium gets all the lazy ones from around the world, lol. Change your programs.

What do you mean by "native folks" / "native people" in the context of Canada?

This handful of surviving Amerindians... ??? :eek: :

According to "Russia Today", Mexican immigration is actually increasing % of Native American genes in the USA:
(sounds reasonable, since after all vast majority of Mexicans carry large amounts of Native American ancestry):

This video obviously contains Russian Anti-American propaganda, but many of mentioned facts are true.

What do you mean by "native folks" / "native people" in the context of Canada?

This handful of surviving Amerindians... ??? :eek: :
Nope, I meant it in terms of modern Canada context. Immigrants versus natives, people who were born here. For so called "Indians" I use Native American term. I wish they came up with their preferred term how to call themselves instead, like Inuits who prefer this name for Northern Native Americans instead of Eskimo. Perhaps it is easier for, because they have one common language. For the rest of them it is almost an impossible task. That's why Indian name stuck to them for it's simplicity. Native American is much longer name. Personally I prefer to use Indian term for inhabitants of India.

I'm in favour of skilled productive immigrants who are a plus value for Europe.
And yes there are people who are even against these. But I think you can find that same kind of people in America too, or in any country of the world.

And it is cheap to blaim racism if a television serie produced does appear not to be popular.
There are plenty of immigrants married to German women. I don't see it leading to tensions. I have never heard that.
There are cases of traditional immigrant families who don't allow their daughter to marry people who are not from their origin tough.
They prefere arranged marriages for their daughter within the clan.
They consider it a shame to the family and reject the daughter if she don't obey. Some of them are even murdered for this.

I didn't come up with the reason for his role not being renewed.
http://transit.berkeley.edu/2014/breger/

What was clear from viewing all the episodes and what gave the professor's claim validity was that more than a few of the lead character's peers routinely needled, ridiculed, and were otherwise disrespectful to the lead character because of his heritage and ancestral religion.

I've never seen anything remotely like that in American media. I can't imagine anyone I know or work with doing that in real life to anyone on the basis of ethnicity, religion, or race. Yes, movies will show some racists behaving that way if it's a "period" piece set in the past, or an expose of some low life, but I've never seen it as a normal part of modern discourse in work or social settings. I was absolutely shocked. It was like looking at "In the Heat of the Night". The thing is though that that film was set in the still largely segregated south more than 50 years ago. No wonder some European countries have such problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hytuh6GIk

I've never seen anything remotely like that in American media. I can't imagine anyone I know or work with doing that in real life to anyone on the basis of ethnicity, religion, or race.

I see it a lot. Seth Macflaren's productions often make fun of Jews and Christians. Seth has sometype of weird hate towards Jews. All of his shows have popular Jewish characters who epitmize negative Jewish sterotypes. Watch Saturday Night Life. The conservative America is often made fun of. Actually watch almost any popular American TV series and you'll see people made fun of. Every race and background is made fun of at least sometimes.

I see it a lot. Seth Macflaren's productions often make fun of Jews and Christians. Seth has sometype of weird hate towards Jews. All of his shows have popular Jewish characters who epitmize negative Jewish sterotypes. Watch Saturday Night Life. The conservative America is often made fun of. Actually watch almost any popular American TV series and you'll see people made fun of. Every race and background is made fun of at least sometimes.

Did you bother to watch the clip from "In the Heat of the Night"? Have you ever seen any movie or television program about the pre-Civil Rights Era Southern U.S. or indeed the pre-Civil Rights Era as a whole?

I accept that you haven't seen any of the show under discussion, but before you can make judgments about this topic you need points of comparison. What I'm describing is totally different from the kind of humor you're referencing, even if I don't much like it or him.

You make me worry about our very young people, Fire-Haired. If they're not teaching these things in some high schools today, I recommend a couple of summers dedicated to watching films pre-2000, even if they're not going to be totally accurate. It's better than total ignorance of the past.

I didn't come up with the reason for his role not being renewed.
http://transit.berkeley.edu/2014/breger/

What was clear from viewing all the episodes and what gave the professor's claim validity was that more than a few of the lead character's peers routinely needled, ridiculed, and were otherwise disrespectful to the lead character because of his heritage and ancestral religion.

I've never seen anything remotely like that in American media. I can't imagine anyone I know or work with doing that in real life to anyone on the basis of ethnicity, religion, or race. Yes, movies will show some racists behaving that way if it's a "period" piece set in the past, or an expose of some low life, but I've never seen it as a normal part of modern discourse in work or social settings. I was absolutely shocked. It was like looking at "In the Heat of the Night". The thing is though that that film was set in the still largely segregated south more than 50 years ago. No wonder some European countries have such problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hytuh6GIk

I don't know the serie and didn't see it. You did.
But you claim German audiences couldn't accept a German Kurd in this kind of role.
I find that hard to believe, certainly if the Kurd is depicted as someone who is integrated into European society.
But from what I understand the other characters are depicted as racists. I don't say such characters don't exist. But insinuate that every or most Germans are like that is a bridge to far. Maybe the serie doesn't conform with reality.
Europeans have been labelled racist far to often by political correctness, who present the immigrants as only good guys as opposed to the racist European. They are fed up with that image.
Maybe the Germans accept the German Kurd but they don't accept these other characters.

This thread has been viewed 6011 times.

Back