Crime Terrorist attacks inside Brussels airport and metro

no he didn't check the statistics, because that is beyond the point
now the casualties are still small, at least in the western world
but should we just sit and wait till the casulties become bigger?
And who is advocating sitting and doing nothing?
that is at least the goal of these terrorists
their goal is not to divide the west, it is to completley destroy it[/QUOTE]Isn't it easier to divide first and then conquer? It is known for ages recipe for a easy win. Refresh Roman proverbs.

And who is advocating sitting and doing nothing?
that is at least the goal of these terrorists
their goal is not to divide the west, it is to completley destroy it
Isn't it easier to divide first and then conquer? It is known for ages recipe for a easy win. Refresh Roman proverbs.[/QUOTE]

but they allready did,
half west suffers from Islamophobia
and the rest suffers from immigrantophillia,

WATCH THE RESULTS, OF THE DIVISION.
EUROPE HAS MORE FENCES THAN AT COLD WAR TIMES.

extra-nationalism is raising,
soon Neo-Nazism will run all over Europe.

And I have to agree with you that numbers are still small
drugs and car accidents kill more people than terrorists,
but terrorism is a war of ideology, not car accidents,

car accident death is not an ideology death, people do not die in the idea of a car,
but a shelf-bomb terrorism, is an ideology warrior,
he dies and kills for a reason, religion superiority.

this head of police of Brussels west says the 6 Brussels police departments shouldn't be united

http://www.hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1459503795

he also says they should hire policemen who speak Arabic
shouldn't the immigrants learn French or Dutch?

they don't want a proper police force, they want somebocy in a uniform who is 'friend' with everybody in the neighbourhood
and forgives them all their crimes if they promise not to do it any more

it is this approach which lasts allready 30 years that made the Brussels suburbs rotten

West is already divided, European countries are not really united. If the world wants the Isis would last two days, why they not end with these murderers?

At least 50 supporters of the terrorist organization Daesh work at Zaventem airport in Brussels, as reported Thursday that several Belgian media quoted police sources and an open letter issued by police officers.

According to the newspaper "Het Belang van Limburg", some of these staff members suspected of supporting jihadist causes have security passes and can even access the aircraft cabins.

Some of these workers were revoked their access cards after discovering that they were supporters of the terrorist organization, but "it is clear that not all" as reported agents working at the airport, was quoted by this newspaper.

The areas where working people suspected of supporting the terrorist organization are the airport shops, cleaning services and luggage transport, according to this media, citing police sources.

President of the Belgian police union SLFP, Vincent Gilles, said Thursday on RTL television that some of these workers "celebrated the attacks in Paris" last November 13, as he confirmed agents working there.

In fact, a hundred of the nearly 400 police officers working at the airport Brussels-Zaventem, one of the scenarios of terrorist attacks in the Belgian capital, issued Wednesday an open letter in which they expressed regret that many people "with serious background criminal "work at the airport.

Police reported that much of the airport workers that deals with the management of luggage on the tracks "have criminal records, often for serious criminal acts," which attributed as a result of "progressive labor activation policies".

Among airport staff would therefore people "suspected" in the opinion of the airport police for their "radical ideology and a long history of history behind them."

In addition, the newspaper "Het Belang van Limburg" reported that the agents detected collaborators of terrorists posing as tourists, had been sent to the airport before the attacks to gather information on the safety of the site.

"Some suspected of having fought in Syria people arrived at the airport as false tourists. Informed of their presence, but do not know if they did something with that information, "they reported the agents quoted by this means.

http://totalviral.es/50-simpatizantes-de-estado-islamico-trabajan-en-el-aeropuerto-de-bruselas

So they will not get anywhere, Belgium again do the wrong thing or get batteries or will contribute to the destruction of Europe.

the people of the 'peace movement'
it is all the fault of the west
and they act as if ISIS don't exist

I see no 'peace movement', I only see some sort of "3D chess", lol.

this head of police of Brussels west says the 6 Brussels police departments shouldn't be united

http://www.hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1459503795

he also says they should hire policemen who speak Arabic
shouldn't the immigrants learn French or Dutch?

they don't want a proper police force, they want somebocy in a uniform who is 'friend' with everybody in the neighbourhood
and forgives them all their crimes if they promise not to do it any more

it is this approach which lasts allready 30 years that made the Brussels suburbs rotten

Did he give a rationale for not unifying the police departments? He must have one. Does he understand the urgency of having a unified anti-terrorist team or at least sharing information?

Hiring police who speak Arabic is actually an effective police tool. The goal is to build a rapport with the inhabitants, to gain trust, to develop informants etc. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be learning Flemish. Actually, from what I've been reading, the younger generation supposedly doesn't speak very good Arabic, and speaks better Flemish. Isn't that correct?

Just to address a few things that were said upthread...it's obviously true that more people have died in car accidents than from terrorism, a point that was made by President Obama just this week, but as societies, as people, we've accepted the risk that some people will die in car accidents for the benefit we derive from driving cars. To put it in a very cold blooded manner, car accidents don't stop society in its tracks. If people are afraid to use airplanes, or buses, or trains, it will indeed stop society in its tracks.

There's also an additional, very important factor to consider. How many people die from cancer every year, or heart attacks? Obviously, more than from terrorism, by many orders of magnitude. People are traumatized by death, that's a given, but it is indeed different when you know that your loved one, your friend, your neighbor was killed, not by a natural disease process or an accident but by the malign, deliberate act of someone who didn't even know him. There's also an order of magnitude difference between learning that your husband died in a car accident and learning that on a morning just like any other he went to work, a plane was deliberately flown into his building, and he calls you to tell you how much he loves you and he's now going to jump out of the building because he can't face being burned to death. Oh, and they never identify enough of him to bury. These are the kinds of things that spread panic.

Plus, does anyone doubt that if they could get their hands on a biologic or a dirty bomb they wouldn't use it?

So, with all due respect to people who have raised this issue, it's really beside the point.

Oh, I don't want to speak for LeBrok, but I thought he meant that we should try to divide the Muslim world by forging an alliance with moderate Muslims.

After watching room of couple of hundred of muslim men (out of 1.8 billion Muslims) who came to listen to a radical cleric, you declared that there is no moderate Islam. Very smart, Carlos! Keep selling cheeses, don't change your carrier!

I think he is right. Islam and especially Arab world are in their middle age.

Firstly I would like to say that if this preacher was not arrested and taken to court for advocating murder including the people present who approved, then the country where ever this speech was done is doing a disservice to the country this has taken place and all the democratic world.

Secondly of course there is a moderate Islam. I agree that Islamic countries are some 100 years behind and the reality will cause a shock to wake up to the truths of life after many decades of indoctrination where people had no information access and will live in denial for a long time. Carlos maybe you can engage in debates like the one below (go to 5:48 since homosexuality was mentioned) and see that there are Muslim people who more then willing to make changes in their societies. Debates / Preaching s (in the Christian world) in the 1800's, 1900's and 2000's are all very different in their content of tolerance and verbal violence. Some are catching up faster then others but no one is going to be immune whether they like it or not. Try to see the whole picture instead of getting fixated on the negatives

7cbc6099c5b4.png

:LOL:

I think he is right. Islam and especially Arab world are in their middle age.

Some of it is very middle age but most of the sentiments are not much different from a European Psyche of 100/200 years ago. We only see it that way because its history to us. Some have moved forward more then others and Islam as a generally speaking backward Religion is catching up. Painful? yes but not any more then the Christian / Jewish experience (I mean no offence just the truth)

Firstly I would like to say that if this preacher was not arrested and taken to court for advocating murder including the people present who approved, then the country where ever this speech was done is doing a disservice to the country this has taken place and all the democratic world.

Secondly of course there is a moderate Islam. I agree that Islamic countries are some 100 years behind and the reality will cause a shock to wake up to the truths of life after many decades of indoctrination where people had no information access and will live in denial for a long time. Carlos maybe you can engage in debates like the one below (go to 5:48 since homosexuality was mentioned) and see that there are Muslim people who more then willing to make changes in their societies. Debates / Preaching s (in the Christian world) in the 1800's, 1900's and 2000's are all very different in their content of tolerance and verbal violence. Some are catching up faster then others but no one is going to be immune whether they like it or not. Try to see the whole picture instead of getting fixated on the negatives

I agree with Carlos ..................but I include all religions

Plus , all religious leaders for every country should be nominated/elected by the politicians from that country with a change of these religious leaders every 2 years.

13 countries were ATHEISM is a CRIME with PENALTY DEATH

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
Yemen
Sudan
Somalia
Iran
Pakistan
Mauritania
Nigeria
Malaisia !!!!!
Maldives
Afganistan

any coinsidence?

no need to say about the fate of Pagans, gay etc etc

Last edited:
After watching room of couple of hundred of muslim men (out of 1.8 billion Muslims) who came to listen to a radical cleric, you declared that there is no moderate Islam. Very smart, Carlos! Keep selling cheeses, don't change your carrier!
We do not need all these people with this kind of expansionist religions mercurial aspects, today I am moderate and tomorrow murderer Belgian, and the children of Muslim origin celebrate in schools and Muslim workers Belgian airport celebrate, what the hell celebrate? people that has hosted, pay them rent, school and all have beendismembered by a bomb. What are your feelings? Do you have feelings for Europeans? The answer is no, I, I, me and then me. It is different from our system, do not think, do not feel the same, and they have no appreciation for us, know what I mean, besides that you yourselves are checking, the problem is they do not want to stop having hope in being human, I have not lost, but hope is not in them, in them is our destruction, now if they want to change the model of life, then keep trusting.

Mmmm what good cheeses, dairy products in general, I love milk.

I see the whole picture. Look there are religions that are no longer religions are brainwashing, dangerous sects. These people focus all religion, all aspects of his life. What do secretly everything we Westerners without hiding or others in a discreet way? Yes, they commit adultery, many practice homosexuality, drinking alcohol, but the difference is that they have a latent programming can radicalize them, not us. They are like time bombs may be drinking alcohol a day or frolicking in bed with you and the next day can be radical. It is a different world from ours, reconciliation is impossible, want coexistence until we can devour. 0% tolerance, 0% privileges, them or us, and we are in our house.

Please can put these foreign videos with subtitles in Spanish, not too understand what they say.

Guerrilla tactics that the ISIS prepares for Europe
A laptop found during searches in Brussels contained images and maps of the office of the Belgian prime minister.

A laptop found in one of the houses of the jihadists assumptions contained images and maps of the office of the Belgian prime minister. Not the first time that the European authorities are aware of the importance that these objectives have for jihadists and after the attacks in Paris in November, the testimony of detainees and has witnessed.
All this together with the evidence that two of the terrorists Brussels, Khalid and Ibrahim the Bakraoui, had in their videos from security cameras Tihange Belgium nuclear complex power, which might suggest that some terrorist cells preparing to leave attacks on "soft targets", stations or cafes, and look for some big and most symbolic attack.

'There is every chance'

The probability that the Islamic State to equip itself with nuclear weapons can be higher than what many experts believe, warns a recent report 'Preventing nuclear terrorism' Harvard's Belfer Center.
The study identifies three types of hypothetical threat: that terrorists detonate a real nuclear bomb, sabotage a nuclear facility or using a "dirty bomb" to spread radioactive material.
The authors of the report have stressed, referring to numerous government studies, creating a crude nuclear bomb will not be an easy task for extremists, but "is potentially within the capabilities of a technically sophisticated terrorist group".

http://linkis.com/gaceta.es/noticias/s8w1q

We do not need all these people with this kind of expansionist religions mercurial aspects, today I am moderate and tomorrow murderer Belgian, and the children of Muslim origin celebrate in schools and Muslim workers Belgian airport celebrate, what the hell celebrate? people that has hosted, pay them rent, school and all have beendismembered by a bomb. What are your feelings? Do you have feelings for Europeans? The answer is no, I, I, me and then me. It is different from our system, do not think, do not feel the same, and they have no appreciation for us, know what I mean, besides that you yourselves are checking, the problem is they do not want to stop having hope in being human, I have not lost, but hope is not in them, in them is our destruction, now if they want to change the model of life, then keep trusting.
Maybe I could believe you but I remember your hatred towards Catalonians and how you treated them. Is this your picture in your Avatar? Exactly how I imagine you. ;)

This thread has been viewed 103704 times.

Back