The Opinion Game

love+pain

what is life without any pain.. wouldn't that be just Boring.. and boringness is even more pain. then pain itself i think lol

marilyn monroe or audrey hepburn

That's a good one. I didn't look it up.
Tahini, thogh I've never had it before, it sounds cool.

Hummus or guakamole?

+Oooh, that's a tough one Misa, I like both. But now I think I'm in a guak mood, so I'll say guakamole.
+tahini
+Marilyn
+love+pain
+I
+forest. who likes the desert?
+sweet fruit, citrus tastes good, but gives me heartburn.
+undersea, there's a lot of cool stuff to see down there.
+blueberry, cranberrys are sour and gross.
+tales
+I'll answer my own question. As much as I'd love to fly, I think I'll have to go with arms, because without them you really wouldn't be able to do much of anything.

chop sticks OR fork??

Depends on food, but I think I use chopsticks more often. It is often easier for me to handle the food w/ chopsticks when I cook and eat.

Sitting in a chair or on the floor?

Mario

a 2000 dollar bill, or your pants filled with spagetti. while bein' in the middle of a shopping area.

Hmm, which currency is the $2000 bill? Also, would I get anything for having my pants filled with spaghetti? Hard to say.... If the $2000 is $US then I'll take it!

Mashed Potatoes, or Scalloped Potatoes?

Who cares . It's a multilangual forum. And if you look at the american people, they can't even master english. So how on earth will we non-americans master it?

Disembodied Spirit said:
Who cares . It's a multilangual forum. And if you look at the american people, they can't even master english. So how on earth will we non-americans master it?
It's the British that mastered English, guess why some people hold a Master's in English (I mean the document). When you pick up a book in English Literature, you don't find any American literature in it. :p Furthermore, more than half of the US is owned by the British. By the time they join forces to invade a country, you really can't tell who's running whom, hehe.

English muffin or American ?

Well, I dont think that mashed Potatoes is supposed to be singular... usually you cook more than one potato, likewise with Scalloped Potatoes. Im sorry if it appeared like im a complete dumbass in that post, but I do actually know how the singular and plural of Potato and Tomato goes. :eek:kashii:

American muffin... do you mean they look like cupcakes? You cook them in a tin?
Or do you mean they are like scones?? Oh so confused! :?

I like muffins. Cooked in the oven, in a tin, and I like them in Bran and blueberry flavour, or Savoury. Preferrably gluten free, dairy free, from a cafe on Lorne Street, Auckland, NZ. Or home made by my mummy.

Marmalade or Jam?

Kara_Nari said:
Well, I dont think that mashed Potatoes is supposed to be singular... usually you cook more than one potato, likewise with Scalloped Potatoes. Im sorry if it appeared like im a complete dumbass in that post, but I do actually know how the singular and plural of Potato and Tomato goes. :eek:kashii:
Yeah, that was some confusing post, esp. when nobody said "potatoe" anywhere. I think takakoo was making a general comment because he feels strongly for the potatoe and the English tongue.
American muffin... do you mean they look like cupcakes? You cook them in a tin?
Or do you mean they are like scones?? Oh so confused! :?
Yes, like cupcakes. "American" muffins, National Institue of Health; English muffins. I guess you could bake them in a tin, too, although haven't seen many of those. They are much, much softer than the scone; never scratches your palate like a tough scone when taken in a hurry.
I like muffins. Cooked in the oven, in a tin, and I like them in Bran and blueberry flavour, or Savoury. Preferrably gluten free, dairy free, from a cafe on Lorne Street, Auckland, NZ. Or home made by my mummy.
Sounds great ! :p

Marmalade or Jam?
Jam, as long as it ain't too sweet, stiff, or overdone.

Blueberry, raspberry, mulberry, or salmonberry ?

edit: Wiki: Salmonberry, Google: Salmonberry

Last edited:
OOoh what does Salmonberry taste like???
Cant remember the taste of mulberry, so it cant have been that fantastic....
If we are talking about flavours of jams, I like raspberry jam, but if you are talking about inside 'american' muffins, I like blueberry. (psst, wheres strawberries??? they're my absolute favourite!)
I want an oven so that I can make American and English muffins, blueberry american muffins, and english muffins with raspberry jam.... boo hooooooooo.

Ok ok, Sailing or flying?

mulberry is cool (if i am not mixing it up with smth else) They come in two colors (white and black). Salmonberry resembles raspberry, with bigger seeds. Blueberry jam we make is great with pancakes

Sailing, like the water, wind and infinite horison

then: jump with parachute or diving (water)?

Ooh thats a tough one, I love the water, but maybe I would be too scared to dive down so deep, I havent done that for years.
Havent yet jumped with a parachute, because the day I went it was too cloudy!
I love extreme sports, so I will go with jumping! (with or without a parachute)

Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Whiskey or Bourbon?

Kara_Nari said:
Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Whiskey or Bourbon?
Never tried tequila, gin gives me belly-ache, but I love vodka (with cranberry juice) and whisky and bourbon is best neat. But I like Scarlett O'Hara too - bourbon, cranberry juice and ginger ale with a slice of lime. Yum. Pick one? Whisky.

bottled water, plain tap water or filtered tap water?

filtered tap water, I aint gonna buy frikkin bottles, and plain tap water? I guess filtered is just better
Alcohol or weed, or, weed and alcohol?

I was about to say, since no one has responded yet....,
but I'm stuck myself.

I didn't get drunk until I was 25 yrs old but had smoked
occasionally since about 18 and not until I had graduated high school,
believe it or not.
At the time I viewed alcohol as something the "in crowd" did and
it made people violent. I'm from Wisconsin, the number 1 drinking
state in the US, what can I say....and I was toting the non-conformist line.
Reading would lead me to believe that weed is LESS harmful than alcohol
or cigarettes. Something I still believe to this day as there is no weed connected deaths in all of medical history. It is the run ins with the law
that can cause the most harm.

weed history - http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html
or
http://stopthedrugwar.org/index.shtml

So I would have said alcohol or weed.
I must say I've never taken both at once.
Today I don't smoke and hardly ever drink.

So I will have to go with ---

sheesh took me long enough...

"Alcohol or weed"

Shikoku or Hokkaido ?

I would go with Hokkaido. Love the hot springs.
Anyways, I hope this thread isn't outdated, because I have one.

Sex or money?

This thread has been viewed 203527 times.

Back