Immigration What should Europeans do with illegal immigrants?

If the real life examples are not convincing to you, I don't know what is? Your vivid imagination I supposed. Multicultural Canada, Australia or US is well and going strong. Multicultural communist Yugoslavia is gone and culminated in brutal civil war. I'll take as true the real life story, not your words. Words of a bitter old communist, who calls "Nazi" everything and every one he doesn't like.

It's actually the other way around. You first support nazi or similar ideology, illegal aggression and international plundering, and then you get my dislike. It's peculiar how you still feel that my virtual dislike is just a bit too much compared to what's on the other side of the scale.

Send them to a arabic muslim country.Im all for refugees finding a better place to live.But lets be real you cant move to another country with having belives of harming others..They should stay away from europe an go to other arabic countrys with their arabic laws.Not racist i just think it would be much better..

Send them to a arabic muslim country.Im all for refugees finding a better place to live.But lets be real you cant move to another country with having belives of harming others..They should stay away from europe an go to other arabic countrys with their arabic laws.Not racist i just think it would be much better..
These are the refugees who are running away from war and from harming others. They want normal peaceful life, that's why they come to Europe. They like Europe.
Most terrorists are home grown, not from Syria anyway.

arabs do not accept arab migration..............look at suadi arabia ...a ZERO immigrant policy.................accepting arabs is known to cause revolutions, look at syria and iraq

arabs do not accept arab migration..............look at suadi arabia ...a ZERO immigrant policy.................accepting arabs is known to cause revolutions, look at syria and iraq
Saudis accept families of Syrians who are already there. There are 500 thousand Syrians in Saudi Arabia. Are Jordanians Arabs? They have 2 million Syrian refugees.

Saudis accept families of Syrians who are already there. There are 500 thousand Syrians in Saudi Arabia. Are Jordanians Arabs? They have 2 million Syrian refugees.

Comm on, do you believe this yourself?
Saudi accepts zero refugees.
All those people have temporary work permit, because Saudis are to lazy to work themselves. Those people have no rights at all.
The moment the Saudis don't need those workers any more, they are dispensed and set out of the country.
With dropping oil prices that is what is going to happen actually.

Comm on, do you believe this yourself?
Saudi accepts zero refugees.
All those people have temporary work permit, because Saudis are to lazy to work themselves. Those people have no rights at all.
The moment the Saudis don't need those workers any more, they are dispensed and set out of the country.
With dropping oil prices that is what is going to happen actually.

Saudi Arabia take no immigrants from anywhere, it was documented and noted in the press about 6 months ago .

He is confused between immigrant and refugee .............2 different groups

Saudi Arabia, like all of the Gulf states, is not a signatory to the UN refugee convention, so these displaced people are not officially designated as refugees.

so although there are refugees in SA , they will never become immigrants

He is confused between immigrant and refugee .............2 different groups
That's interesting, because common knowledge dictates that many refugees are immigrants.
For example, a person who has to flee his country (refugee), settles in another country (as immigrant). Am I right, Sile?

And could you clarify that Jordanians and Lebanese are Arabs, please? Because according to your statement they are not:
arabs do not accept arab migration
It is known fact that there are about 3 million Syrians (Arabs) in Jordan and Lebanon (Arab countries). Am I right?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas! :)

Santa_Merkel.jpg

That's interesting, because common knowledge dictates that many refugees are immigrants.
For example, a person who has to flee his country (refugee), settles in another country (as immigrant). Am I right, Sile?

And could you clarify that Jordanians and Lebanese are Arabs, please? Because according to your statement they are not:
It is known fact that there are about 3 million Syrians (Arabs) in Jordan and Lebanon (Arab countries). Am I right?

the UN set up some camps in Lebanon and funded it
now the funds run dry, the refugees that want to stay have to pay a very high rent
they don't have any rights, no acces to schools or jobs, not allowed to move freely
as long as the UN pays, or the refugee pays for it they can stay

you better check the whole background before you make such statements

look what Erdogan did, he made a 3 billion deal with Europe and restarted negotiations to enter EU on the expense of the refugees
shame on Erdogan, shame on Merkel and the like
if Merkel goes on this way, it will end in the split of Europe

the UN set up some camps in Lebanon and funded it
now the funds run dry, the refugees that want to stay have to pay a very high rent
they don't have any rights, no acces to schools or jobs, not allowed to move freely
as long as the UN pays, or the refugee pays for it they can stay

you better check the whole background before you make such statements
What statement exactly you refer to?

look what Erdogan did, he made a 3 billion deal with Europe and restarted negotiations to enter EU on the expense of the refugees
shame on Erdogan, shame on Merkel and the like
if Merkel goes on this way, it will end in the split of Europe
What split?

after the Charlie Hebdo attack, this topic was debated in Belgian schools

there are no statistics of it, but a very large number of Muslim children said the killing of the Charlie Hebdo journalists was justified
nothing further was done with this

halucinating, isn't it?

(...)

after the Charlie Hebdo attack, this topic was debated in Belgian schools

there are no statistics of it, but a very large number of Muslim children said the killing of the Charlie Hebdo journalists was justified
nothing further was done with this

"The Prime Minister of Belgium:

It has pleased the EU Parliament that I am here today - I have eaten with my Muslim friends. Europe is our mother - we are now in it, with the EU Parliament above us; it is good. I hope we are all friends here. Many years ago we invited you to Belgium. We did wrong, perhaps, but that is past - it is buried - let it be forgotten. Belgium was a beautiful country. I liked my towns, my cornfields and the home of my people. We gave it all to you. It is now yours. Keep it as we did - it will produce you good crops.

2038, Brussels, Belgium"

:confused:

NO - I'm just joking. The real quote is SLIGHTLY different - here is the real passage:

"Chief Black Hawk of the Sauks:

It has pleased the Great Spirit that I am here today - I have eaten with my White friends. The Earth is our mother - we are now on it, with the Great Spirit above us; it is good. I hope we are all friends here. A few winters ago I was fighting against you. I did wrong, perhaps, but that is past - it is buried - let it be forgotten. Rock River was a beautiful country. I liked my towns, my cornfields and the home of my people. I fought for it. It is now yours. Keep it as we did - it will produce you good crops.

1838, Fort Madison, the USA"

:sad-2:

If an American tourist were to remain in my country beyond his/her "visa", that person would be here illegally. And what would we do? Toss him/her out of course. Should we not deal with all other nationalities in the same way? I say that we should.

I voted other, but I have no solution. I think it's very unfair to 'segregate' any group of people, although it could be a great opportunity to have an abandoned area become productive again.

This thread has been viewed 18429 times.

Back