Will all people of the world mix creating one race in the future?

LeBrok, surprisingly (or maybe not) you have a naive vision of how future will unfold, namely it will be a mere linear progression of the liberal trends (started by interest groups) which you observe now.

What if unexpected happens, as it was the case numerous times in the past: pandemy, global war, earthquake of great magnitude etc.? Plus, religious groups around the globe have more kids than those in "enlightened" cosmopolitan centres, and they are not fond of your utopia.

You can stubbornly repeat your mantra again and again that "it will happen", but it more looks like you are trying to convince yourself...

Not from the part of Europe I'm from, and before you say most of the countries you better check again the map of Europe and the history.

s/most/many/g <- Better?

I know the book Montaillou showed arranged marriages but I also know other studies show that at least consent of bride and groom was necessary. Even in the south of Europe. The necessity could lead to a standoff where the child refused to marry.

Regardless, it doesn't really matter if it was 200, 400, or 2000. It is gone now, right?

It does matter, because some facts do not comply to the image of brutal past via enlightenment to liberation.

Whatever, again it is just a matter of time. However you make the formula complicated, at the end, in a future, it will happen. I'm not going to argue about exact century or even millennium. Eventually it will happen regardless of yours or my feelings on this issue.

Let's take an Indian example. Indeed, a number of urban people "modernize" their lifestyles. These couples are getting less and less children, less than sustaining level. Countryside couples are getting less children too, but (far) more than sustaining level. The outcome is than urban area's will become a population sink.

A typical mixed couple from Italy.

Ilaria Spada, Italian Gypsy father and Tunisian mother.

spada_ilaria_attrice_028_jpg_hwkc.jpg

Kim Rossi Stuart, Italian, Scottish, Dutch and German.

kim-rossi-stuart.jpeg

They have a blond child.

ilaria-spada-ettore-sorrisi-nozze-645.jpg

20140217_63263_01_00267232000003h.jpg

Giuseppe, what are you trying to prove? And those people are not mixed race...

The woman is a mix of Caucasoid, Australoid and Negroid.

Call it as you wish.

?? Are Tunisians Negroids or Gypsies - Australoid?

And what? You wanna say that mixed offspring can be physically attractive? It is not the point of this discussion

Can people still openly say they only date within their race without repercussion? If the current trend continues people with pure ancestry may feel forced to find a partner of a different race to avoid social stigma.

Some racially pure sects would survive, but it would be viewed as such an abhorrent ideology that governments eventually take away the children and place them in normal homes, this is already happening and often for good reasons. Most people would agree that a child should not be taught racist believes.

Can people still openly say they only date within their race without repercussion? If the current trend continues people with pure ancestry may feel forced to find a partner of a different race to avoid social stigma.

Some racially pure sects would survive, but it would be viewed as such an abhorrent ideology that governments eventually take away the children and place them in normal homes, this is already happening and often for good reasons. Most people would agree that a child should not be taught racist believes.

Certain interest groups want to create societies where no one has an identity, culture, or idealistic beliefs. Once all that is removed, all that is left is consumerist materialism, which basically means that people will only be loyal to money and easily controlled. Mixing is one of the easiest ways to do this because it splits your loyalties into all different sides until they all are equally irrelevant to you.

And LeBrok and Angela 'innocently' deny existence of soft totalitarianism under the guise of progress and enlightenment..

European Jews genetically fit right in the east Mediterranean and almost in the Near east, even though they've been minorities in Europe since before the Middle ages. You've got to respect how true to tradition they've been.

There is an aspect of healthy love for family and tradition to nativism and it should not be assumed to be raciest. Anyone who grew an emotional bond to their town, sports team, school, etc. can understand this.
Ashkenazi Jews fit (genetically speaking) right next to Maltese and Sicilians according to Lazaridis, and these 3 populations seem to bridge Europe and the near east, 2 regions which, without those 3 populations, would have a clear gap.

LeBrok, surprisingly (or maybe not) you have a naive vision of how future will unfold, namely it will be a mere linear progression of the liberal trends (started by interest groups) which you observe now.
Liberal or not it is an observable trend and it is speeding up. You can go with statistical science or with your feelings. It's your choice.

What if unexpected happens, as it was the case numerous times in the past: pandemy, global war, earthquake of great magnitude etc.? Plus, religious groups around the globe have more kids than those in "enlightened" cosmopolitan centres, and they are not fond of your utopia.
The more mixed society the bigger the chance to have a mutation, which will save them from pandemic. Go to Amazon Jungle with a flue and you will kill the whole tribe of isolated natives.

You can stubbornly repeat your mantra again and again that "it will happen", but it more looks like you are trying to convince yourself...
Again, you can chose to believe your demagoguery or understand statistics. You can chose with your hart, or with logic. Your call.

s/most/many/g <- Better?

I know the book Montaillou showed arranged marriages but I also know other studies show that at least consent of bride and groom was necessary. Even in the south of Europe. The necessity could lead to a standoff where the child refused to marry.
Sure, depending on culture young people had some degree of freedom in choosing a spouse. Now they have full freedom, with parents only serving with advise.

It does matter, because some facts do not comply to the image of brutal past via enlightenment to liberation.
Whatever, young people are free to exercise their full will now, regardless in what light each of us perceives the past.

Let's take an Indian example. Indeed, a number of urban people "modernize" their lifestyles. These couples are getting less and less children, less than sustaining level. Countryside couples are getting less children too, but (far) more than sustaining level. The outcome is than urban area's will become a population sink.
What are you trying to say? Humanity will die off first, before fully mixed?

Certain interest groups want to create societies where no one has an identity, culture, or idealistic beliefs. Once all that is removed, all that is left is consumerist materialism, which basically means that people will only be loyal to money and easily controlled. Mixing is one of the easiest ways to do this because it splits your loyalties into all different sides until they all are equally irrelevant to you.

And LeBrok and Angela 'innocently' deny existence of soft totalitarianism under the guise of progress and enlightenment..

Nobody denies that there are interest groups or rich individuals supporting certain views with their deep pockets. Everybody is trying to influence people with their views, the conservatives, religious groups, atheists, liberals, Nazis, Chinese, Arabs, Russians, philanthropists, etc, etc. The point is there is no national government program, or propaganda if you will, in States or Canada in support of one uniform view. The only agenda is democracy, to make sure people are free, free to choose, express, believe, inclusive to all, protection of weak and unfortunate, equality in justice, and few other things we understand under Democratic system. In this free environment people can hear any voice, find what they like and understand, and formulate their views and actions.
Here you will find conservative and even racist views encouraging people to marry into their own community, and other views saying that it is perfectly ok to marry anyone you want. The point is people make their own choices here in finding partners. They also have a free choice to divorce if they feel that they made a mistake. Nobody prosecutes people for making their choices and their own mistakes, in finding partners.

I lived in totalitarian regime, I hated it, escaped to Canada and I love it. I know what is propaganda and agenda, I know totalitarian and free. So don't give me this totalitarian disguise bull***.

The funny thing is that you believe in free choice of choosing spouses, but at the same time you limit it to your own race or ethnicity. I also believe in free choice, but without limitation to colour or nationality. And I have the agenda?!

You lived under a totalitarian regime?
Ok, it makes sense now that the 'free world' brings you such childish euphoria :)
Anyhow, at least in Europe the situation will be drastically different within next 10 years. You will witness it already from 2016.
Perhaps, wind of Liberty will reach Canada as well (at least Quebec)..

p.s. yeah some people even marry their cats and dogs. All free and happy.

Throughout recorded histories, most cities have had low reproduction rates and have been net importers of people. The reason cities keep growing instead of shrinking is because surplus rural populations have always migrated to cities. I myself am an example of that. Now that mechanized farming has emptied the countryside in developed nations, their cities and overall populations will begin to shrink, but that is mostly because of technologies, not social philosophies.

Ok, it makes sense now that the 'free world' brings you such childish euphoria :)
Anyhow, at least in Europe the situation will be drastically different within next 10 years. You will witness it already from 2016.

So, if a Norwegian is allowed to marry a Filipino, it will result in some people wanting to marry their cats and dogs? That's very interesting logic, that is.

Childish is a believe of conspiracies, secret societies who are trying to get you.

And what new conspiracy is this? Revival of Occupy the Wall Street? Nationalistic parties taking powers in Europe?
Just watch out. They will kick you out off Spain, you're enjoying so much, back to Georgia. Which reminds me, that you should change your flag for the country of residence.

Childish is a believe of conspiracies, secret societies who are trying to get you.

And what new conspiracy is this? Revival of Occupy the Wall Street? Nationalistic parties taking powers in Europe?
Just watch out. They will kick you out off Spain, you're enjoying so much, back to Georgia. Which reminds me, that you should change your flag for the country of residence.

Snooping IP address are not we?! :D why i am not surprised..

I appreciate your concern but don't you worry I have numerous comrades among Spaniards and other Europeans. We stand for the same cause.

Snooping IP address are not we?! :D why i am not surprised..

In case you don't know, that's a moderator's job to make sure people comply with Eupedia rules. So, when are you going to change it?

I appreciate your concern but don't you worry I have numerous comrades among Spaniards and other Europeans. We stand for the same cause.
What cause?

In case you don't know, that's a moderator's job to make sure people comply with Eupedia rules. So, when are you going to change it?

What cause?
I travel a lot, not gonna change the flag every time I stay in a new country.

To undo Jacobins' work ;)

This thread has been viewed 286817 times.

Back