Racism in Europe.

hmmm

wars are wars, we are talking about racism,

Are you referring to my post?

somehow yes but not only.

my intense is to show that racist phenomena is a crowling insidemind in people who do not accept diversity, or in people who want to you to obey them, or to force you turn in what are they.

Rasism brings war, but wars sometimes solve racist problems and 'free' cultures.

what I mean, I don't care if someone is punished by burning Quran in Saudi's (although I should)
But I want to be free to burn it when I think I must in my land,
If I am not allowed then I am under a rasist status.

Last edited:
somehow yes but not only.

my intense is to show that racist phenomena is a crowling insidemind in people who do accept diversity, or in people who want to you to obey them, or to force you turn in what are they.

Rasism brings war, but wars sometimes solve racist problems and 'free' cultures.

what I mean, I don't care if someone is punished by burning Quran in Saudi's (although I should)
But I want to be free to burn it when I think I must in my land,
If I am not allowed then I am under a rasist status.

Well it's all connected.

And I was commenting on Amory Blaine's post because the arguments expressed there are well known and usually are result of naivete or ignorance or intentional distortion of facts.

Interesting.... So centuries of Muslim invasions in Georgia starting in 654 ad, resulting in massacres of hundreds of thousands, rape, pillage, selling thousands as slaves apparently is a fruit of our imagination....

Yeah, it's tough to tell a Georgian (or an Assyrian or a Copt or an Armenian...) that "the Muslims are a peaceful people." There is a serious history of violence stemming from attempts to propagate and defend Islam, which continues today.

I do, however, think most Muslims are peaceful, and most immigrant Muslims tend to be peaceful (and pro-Western, at least compared to their counterparts who stay home). And, sure, homicide rates are lowish in most Muslim countries, especially compared to Sub-Saharan Africa and Central America. So, I think there's good evidence that large-scale Muslim immigration is workable, and I continue to doubt claims that they will take over any country. And certainly, no Muslim deserves mistreatment based on prejudice or racism.

And for Copts, Pakistani and Indonesian Christians it's not a history but harsh everyday reality..

From history of Georgia I can recall several cases when local Muslim communities (which were tolerated, had their mosques etc.) sent informants to invading Arabs, Turks or Iranians notifying them about weak points of Georgian defenses...

“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it”

And can anyone tell me why large-scale immigration is promoted and who benefits from it?

And for Copts, Pakistani and Indonesian Christians it's not a history but harsh everyday reality..

From history of Georgia I can recall several cases when local Muslim communities (which were tolerated, had their mosques etc.) sent informants to invading Arabs, Turks or Iranians notifying them about weak points of Georgian defenses...

“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it”

And can anyone tell me why large-scale immigration is promoted and who benefits from it?

Banks and Labor Sharks (managers)

if unemployment is <4-7% salaries get raise
if unemployment is > 14-20 salaries drop
if unemployment is >25 we have crisis

there jobs that are dangerous or 'dirty' or heavy'
so some smart guys take the jobs cheap and 'hire' immigrants legal or illegal with very cheap salaries brought via Slave market from Africa or India or china,

Good point, I could add certain political groups who would benefit from the new voter base.

As a response to the Georgian lad, I would simply say that Roman Catholics cannot be judged for what happened to American Indians at the hands of the Spanish, nor Japanese culture by their history of pillaging in China. It just isn't relevant to individuals.

One of the premier works of literature in the English language is called "Invisible Man," by Ralph Ellison. This is an amazingly intricate novel that cannot be sufficiently summarized in brief, but, nonetheless, I will make some attempt. In "Invisible Man," Ellison goes to significant length to illustrate the way in which racism leads to the death of individualism. Skin colour and creed become more important than personality and individual merit. While this novel is based primarily on pathos to argue the point (as novels typically do), it does show that racism is not the preferable doctrine in the absence of ulterior Utilitarian motivation.

Now, for racism is the philosophically worse doctrine, why would racism be a good thing in reality? I have already shown the futility of arguing that Muslims are a violent people in the country they inhabit, and so that should not be the issue. However, it might be argued by some that Muslims do not support freedom of speech as we know it. Though this probably is still not a strong argument against Muslims immigration, it should be addressed. So, the Muslims are far from taking over the legislation and changing such laws, and it would be comically sensationalist to argue they will somehow form a majority through immigration. A 2005 BBC news study shows that there is a concentration of less than 5% Muslim in most EU nations. If you argue against a people's freedom to protest something, you are taking quite a double standard in regard to this issue. Aside from these, I can think of no other argument in favor of racism, as the above points have been articulated rather poorly -- they draw too heavily upon personal experience and reflect nothing but bias -- I haven't much more to say except that with such small numbers of people, the resident culture is unlikely to change -- though that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Perhaps I can add something to an argument criticizing the dangers of racism. The first step of genocide, according to melpor.hubpages.com is Classification -- when a line is drawn between the fearful majority and the endangered minority. It would be sensationalist on my part to foretell a new genocide, but it does illustrate the danger of this wanton acceptance of racism. In conclusion, I'll use a bit of personal experience. I know one boy in my school who is Muslim, who speaks Arabic and who performs the other rituals associated with Islam. There is nothing bad, harmful, or even particularly uncommon about him, and the thought that someone might think differently is truly disgusting to me and, I hope, most persons of reason.

Amory Blaine, are you acquainted with the 20th century history of Lebanon? If yes, please demonstrate how it fits your story of percentages and possible outcomes.

Yeah, they had a massive civil war between the Lebanese and the PLO. I actually have a good friend who's parents left the country around that time and immigrated to Minnesota. Guess what, he's a great kid who goes to school like any other...I lent him my copy of Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet," and I think he's one of the few people I've shown it to who genuinely appreciate it.

I would also mention that the conflict surrounding Israel is exceedingly complicated, and doesn't really factor into this equation. It's not as though Muslims have thousands of years of history invested in the Western country they immigrate to as is the situation in Israel. Any attempt to simplify the matters and blame one of the many parties involved is utterly base, and I think you should probably just accept that racism isn't the best doctrine...

Do I defend Racism? Use those cheap rhetoric tricks with someone else.

I am talking about factual matters. You say numbers don't matter, but example of Lebanon shows well that in a very short period majority Christian country turned into a majority Muslim country.

Most European countries would have to undergo much more drastic demographic shifts than Lebanon did to become Muslim majority. Over the 20th century, Lebanon went from ~54% Christian to ~36% Christian... an 18% change in the total population over 100 years. Compare: France is 7% Muslim, so it needs a 44% change... Germany is 4% Muslim, so it needs a 47% change... UK is 3% Muslim, so it needs a 48% change. So, if these countries change at the rate that Lebanon changed in the 20th century, they'll need 250 years to become Muslim majority. That's a lot of time for things to reverse, or for 5th, 6th, 7th, etc. generation Muslims to integrate.

Most European countries would have to undergo much more drastic demographic shifts than Lebanon did to become Muslim majority. Over the 20th century, Lebanon went from ~54% Christian to ~36% Christian... an 18% change in the total population over 100 years. Compare: France is 7% Muslim, so it needs a 44% change... Germany is 4% Muslim, so it needs a 47% change... UK is 3% Muslim, so it needs a 48% change. So, if these countries change at the rate that Lebanon changed in the 20th century, they'll need 250 years to become Muslim majority. That's a lot of time for things to reverse, or for 5th, 6th, 7th, etc. generation Muslims to integrate.

Muslims in Greece
100 000 about Pomaks and Bektas (protected by international treaties, religion minorities existed before 1923)

Muslims in Greece
250 000

Muslims in Greece
1 000 000 about (only 300 000 Greek citizens or legal immigrants)

Muslims in Greece
Unknown estmated 1,5 - 2 000 000 (only 800 000 with pappers)

immigration rate
350 per day illegal by boats by feet by tracks what ever
50 per day legal
change in last 18 years
Islamic population growth 2000 % non Islamic reduced 2%

if that happens in another European country then in 15 years say bye bye

the estimation of the never reach target is about 250 000 dead at least,
drown, frozen, snake bitten etc

Germany is not 4% muslim is more than 10% muslim already
Germany is the second biggest city of Turkish in the world after Con/polis
Germany Austria and France have the biggest % after Greece and lowest are the East European and Italy.

and sometimes you don't need a 51% to change, a 30% is enough to pass laws.

The Muslims practice polygamy so they can have four wives and who knows how many children. The population growth would be geometric or even logarithmic. If each wife has four kids then this guy has 16 kids. Polygamy is a long term inbreeding process. One father with 16 kids would extrapolate his mindset 16 times. So for the population there is very little variance in thought. Look at the Jewish and Arab situation. Until recently the Jews were polygamists so they they too very of a similar mindset. Both the Jews and Arabs though of similar genetic makeup are at each others' throats.

Last edited:
Do you see a tendency toward more integration? Majority of the radicals are the second or third generation migrants.

And for things to change you don't really need a majority. With such an active and consolidated ideology already 12-15% would change the course of development drastically and probably irreversibly.

immigrants loose their culture once they immigrate and the ones that do not, endevour to change the culture ( customs) of the race that are initially there, these are also RACISTS.
Even accepting into law, customs of these immigrants is racism by immigrants. So if you want to immigrate, then the best and only way is to leave all your cultural customs and everything else behind.

what makes you think they lose their culture due to immigration? maybe their children (if born there) will, but they might never. it's something of mind, culture, it cannot just disappear like that!
why you think culture is collective thing rather than for each individual?
and why do you think does who do not lose their culture, supposing if you say right, how do you know that they will try to change the culture of them?!
this is just fear about immigrates.

you should travel alot (not Europe!) and see people around world to get what being human means.

immigration itself isn't "evil" for what people who fears about "foreigners".
instead of pointing whole "immigration" stuff into question, let's try to be more specific.
not all immigrates are bad. no one hates a productive; wealthy; civilized people, unless they are uncultured themselves.
the problem is with illegal or uncivilized immigrates.

There will always be racism because humans are born with a tribal mentality

there is nothing to prove that saying. it's just an excuse.
instead clinging on ignorance of past, let's embrace what enlightenment available today. nowadays we are living in well supplied, well informed, better governed world than past... we should definitely act wiser than our ancestors than some cultural nonsense.
yeah, humans also born with lust, greed, evilness and such...but does that mean such negative things should take hold of us? is it a good excuse? I think not.

when you force a Eu woman to wear a burka in Islam country is not racism? is religion?
if a European tourist wear her national costumes will she be driven to a judge insulting Sharia law?
Then why is racism when you ask a woman to get rid of burka in Europe?

I'm from Islamic country and I agree with you. some religious laws are so exaggerated.
forcing isn't a nice thing. and about wearing burka, if you want me and my people's honest opinion, no one likes thing called "hijab" ... since our government is in power by force itself, people can't do much about it.
well anywhere in the world you wear costumes people ridicule you for being dork and "old-fashioned" unless it's for an occasion... about sharia law, even I don't know anything about it?! unlike what you see on TV, most bright muslims don't give damn about it... only bunch of ignorant idiots calling themselves true muslims are so sensitive about such "thing". *sigh* how they give us bad name.

and about get ridding of burka, as muslim who believes in rationalizing -look just saying I'm muslim, don't get in head I'm some relgious bigot! my ideas hurts some of our bigot people too- I say it's good to make them -no force- drop their burkas.
I just wondering....how the hell, some muslim shit (I'm muslim and I hate some of our fundamentalists I call shit) live in europe while we have many enlightened, cultivated people rot in here??!!!
HOW THE HELL such people live in Europe???? I curse on them everytime I see them on TV, they are not true representative of what Islam is, there should be instead more cultivated muslims in europe instead of those idiots.

if I beat my wife police arrest me.
if I beat her in name of Allah then is religious right?

yes, police has very right to arrest you.
no, it's an excuse, who said they have the rights? having you heard since dawn of time, mankind abused religions for their own cause?
first of all, I hate non-muslims (and muslims) for saying "allah" ... allah is arabic word for god. just like jews have their word for god.
there is no difference of god in Ibrahimic religions.
and certainly muslims should speak to non-muslim in their own ways; when in Rome, act like roman.
saying cultural-religous-restriced words like "allah" only makes gapes between such people. so allah is just a name of god.

Preservation of one race (in this case white european) over other races, is a part of racism. A short step from segregation and apartheid.

I agree, what he says isn't logical.
he's right about illegal immigrates and such, but not all of them.
what makes him think white people are in danger? isn't first they themselves dominate all lands in first hand around world? that was thing of past, and I don't care, but this is pathetic to say whites are in danger cause ... look around, from Russia in Asia to America itself is full of white people. and aren't people of latin america, north africa and many places unnoticed, white people too? or perhaps we are talking about a specific kind of people.

if you mean losing the looks, that's absurd.
let me tell, I'm half yellow-half white. most people just go for appearance "hey! you're Asian!" but they don't see in details I don't look exactly asian, or when I inform my family isn't yellow, they become surprised!
my dad, my mom, and my only brother looks Mediterranean, my uncle and her daughter looks german, and another uncle of mine looks Korean .... and didn't told about mixed looking ones...so beautiful.
we all look different! no one can surely tell I would have white or yellow child if I marry either white or yellow girl.
and look, isn't Spanish people share 40% blood with Arabs?
but I do agree, one should save his own culture, only where it deals with customs and pleasant stuff, and immigrates isn't really a threat unless you try not to accept them into your society and make them feel like one of yourselves so they have the reasons to be defensive culturally.
perhaps your cultures aren't flexible enough. I'm turkmen, but I don't speak mainly turkish but persian, because persian culture has witnessed many "guests" through history (mongols, turks, arabs and russians) and it adept itself to it, it's very flexible culture and survived till today.THAT's culture!

And so can Europeans. Pack your suitcase and go beck to Europe. Leave America to natives (known as American Indians). They want to preserve themselves too.

well said.

Does that include you too?

What about the many millions of Latin American mestizos and mulattos?

Few Americans from Canada to Argentina can now claim pure Amerindian descent.

he was sarcastic. *sigh*

Illegal immigrants are a problem most countries face and I think we should work harder to to keep this to a minimum.

yes, someone made sense.

I don't think I'm Atypical at all I have no issue with legal immigation people who come to be Americans My Problem is with the ones that come here to push their agenda on us and our way of life.

another one making sense. yes, this is more like it.

Maybe you think the 12 million illegal's that are here in the US are no burden at all ?. My family has been here since 1700 and fought in all wars we have had. I guess you don't think the people that carved this nation out have a voice at all? I have friends from many ethnic groups that are Great Americans I'm not a racist I fought in Iraq with many ethnic groups . I do not think it is wrong to preserve AMERICA, Or Europe do you? should there be no borders? This is my last post on the subject I can see people will see what they want in my post but never get what I'm saying .

excuse me, but that your ancestors fight not yours. and how is that gives right to you for preservation? what has war has to do with people? I think even nazis would win war we still would live like this except in another aspect, and progressed in another matters, perhaps nazis world dominance would put an end quickly to racism because people quickly get involved with the topic due to the type of government and rationalized their way out.

also, if even considering ancestors, weren't they immigrates themselves? what about Indians? do you like they oppress your people just because of who owns the lands??!!

when people will try to understand that, humans never had rights for any land. it's for nature and all our land rights are arbitrary.

america just delays it. talks about freedom, but what it really means "I don't give a damn" that's why it lets everything free and instead of finding solution cause its materialist government and serves economical causes more than social ones.

and look, criticizing yours isn't mean defending mine. we live under oppression of our own government, but that doesn't mean I should not look unto other governments as well.
governments aren't representative of people.

and now don't say that your ancestors fought, cause it was their effort not yours, it's like defending noble class in society when we know it's all claptrap, no one borns noble nor with rights from his ancestor except with rights any human beings have. all are one.
you could have been born in different race, sex gender, location, time and perhaps as alien! do not lose to superficials.

Any group (and it can be a group of individuals of different ethnic or racial background, of different gender, profession etc.) which doesn't promote and take care of its group interests is doomed to be defeated by other groups which do so.

yes, but that give any right to any violence, discrimination and conflict.
just kurds in middle east... do you think what they call "preservation" do any good? they kill innocent soldiers now and then by terrorist activities in Turkey, Iran and Iraq just to fight for their fantasy called unity of kurds, but no political power ever tried to destroy their culture...they just look for excuse to make their own political nation.

Therefore would our individual groups not have a better chance of surviving if we find a constructive way to co-exist?

that's very reasonable saying. just like how humans and certain bacterias teamed up; without each other, they would extinct.

I want to go out at cafe and speak free, WITH NO MULAH OR HODZA TELL ME WHAT TO SAY,
I WANT TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS WITH NO FEAR THAT A MUSLIM NAZI WILL LYNCH ME.

go express yourself, who hold your hands? you mind some insecure religious people? that's I said why isn't more cultivated muslims there instead of those bigots.

maybe I want to express free, maybe I want to burn Quran or ask critism to Mohamet, why I am in danger

yeah you do. for people like me, I would call you ignorant of yourself if you do any of that, but only some religous freak who has no touch with cultures would do that.
I do accuse many muslims, since I truly confess Islamic societies aren't really receptive to study other cultures... in fact all religous bigot people are. that's why british empire took a good advantage of it with indians in the past.

since I'm multiracial. I took interest in my own origins.
I love about china's just as russia's culture, but I'm neither russian nor chinese. see! isn't that attracting to cultrues instead of destroying?

let's see this racial issues as opportunity to understand mankind and unity instead of discrimination.
if they would be one massive alien attack, we would all unite under single banner without hesitation.
let us help globalization.

P.S. forgive me for typos and such. for being low rank in this forum it doesn't allow me editing.
you should look on context not words, that's where meaning lies.

According to euro-islam.info Muslims are substantially underrepresented in state-controlled jobs. Also, most Greek Muslims live in one place -- Thrace where they simply support the socialist party. They aren't actively undermining the network of the country, just trying to get decent and fair economic opportunity in the midst of widespread racist sentiment. According to soros.org, "The needs and experiences of Muslims and non-Muslims are largely the same. Across all 11 [European, not Greek, but as your argument pertained to all Europe, so will mine] cities surveyed, daily concerns centre around the need for better quality of education, improved housing, cleaner streets, and tackling antisocial behaviour and crime."

Also, it seems like the government of Greece gets to make half the decisions regarding leaders in predominantly Muslim communities (though I'm not an expert on Greek affairs, so correct me if that is an overstatement). I don't think immigration is, can, or will change the culture, especially as the numbers you put up were rather false. I notice you never seem to provide a source... The current number of total immigrants is estimated 1-1.3 million people according to migrationinformation.org (though not all of these are even Muslim). But anyhow, I'm a bit tired of this debate. I don't think heterogeneous population makeup is a bad thing, and a wide labor market is beneficial in a capitalist style market and, of course, the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility is present in the opportunity costs of such situations as these (immigrants have more to gain by coming to Europe than Europeans lose in them coming).

"yes, but that give any right to any violence, discrimination and conflict.
just kurds in middle east... do you think what they call "preservation" do any good? they kill innocent soldiers now and then by terrorist activities in Turkey, Iran and Iraq just to fight for their fantasy called unity of kurds, but no political power ever tried to destroy their culture...they just look for excuse to make their own political nation."

Chevalier, that's an observation based on real life and history. It is as it is not as ought to be.
Beautiful utopian ideas have unleashed much more violence and brought upon humanity much more blood and destruction than natural ones, like defending and caring about your group and its interests.

what makes you think they lose their culture due to immigration? maybe their children (if born there) will, but they might never. it's something of mind, culture, it cannot just disappear like that!
why you think culture is collective thing rather than for each individual?
and why do you think does who do not lose their culture, supposing if you say right, how do you know that they will try to change the culture of them?!
this is just fear about immigrates.

you should travel alot (not Europe!) and see people around world to get what being human means.

immigration itself isn't "evil" for what people who fears about "foreigners".
instead of pointing whole "immigration" stuff into question, let's try to be more specific.
not all immigrates are bad. no one hates a productive; wealthy; civilized people, unless they are uncultured themselves.
the problem is with illegal or uncivilized immigrates.

there is nothing to prove that saying. it's just an excuse.
instead clinging on ignorance of past, let's embrace what enlightenment available today. nowadays we are living in well supplied, well informed, better governed world than past... we should definitely act wiser than our ancestors than some cultural nonsense.
yeah, humans also born with lust, greed, evilness and such...but does that mean such negative things should take hold of us? is it a good excuse? I think not.

I'm from Islamic country and I agree with you. some religious laws are so exaggerated.
forcing isn't a nice thing. and about wearing burka, if you want me and my people's honest opinion, no one likes thing called "hijab" ... since our government is in power by force itself, people can't do much about it.
well anywhere in the world you wear costumes people ridicule you for being dork and "old-fashioned" unless it's for an occasion... about sharia law, even I don't know anything about it?! unlike what you see on TV, most bright muslims don't give damn about it... only bunch of ignorant idiots calling themselves true muslims are so sensitive about such "thing". *sigh* how they give us bad name.

and about get ridding of burka, as muslim who believes in rationalizing -look just saying I'm muslim, don't get in head I'm some relgious bigot! my ideas hurts some of our bigot people too- I say it's good to make them -no force- drop their burkas.
I just wondering....how the hell, some muslim shit (I'm muslim and I hate some of our fundamentalists I call shit) live in europe while we have many enlightened, cultivated people rot in here??!!!
HOW THE HELL such people live in Europe???? I curse on them everytime I see them on TV, they are not true representative of what Islam is, there should be instead more cultivated muslims in europe instead of those idiots.

yes, police has very right to arrest you.
no, it's an excuse, who said they have the rights? having you heard since dawn of time, mankind abused religions for their own cause?
first of all, I hate non-muslims (and muslims) for saying "allah" ... allah is arabic word for god. just like jews have their word for god.
there is no difference of god in Ibrahimic religions.
and certainly muslims should speak to non-muslim in their own ways; when in Rome, act like roman.
saying cultural-religous-restriced words like "allah" only makes gapes between such people. so allah is just a name of god.

I agree, what he says isn't logical.
he's right about illegal immigrates and such, but not all of them.
what makes him think white people are in danger? isn't first they themselves dominate all lands in first hand around world? that was thing of past, and I don't care, but this is pathetic to say whites are in danger cause ... look around, from Russia in Asia to America itself is full of white people. and aren't people of latin america, north africa and many places unnoticed, white people too? or perhaps we are talking about a specific kind of people.

if you mean losing the looks, that's absurd.
let me tell, I'm half yellow-half white. most people just go for appearance "hey! you're Asian!" but they don't see in details I don't look exactly asian, or when I inform my family isn't yellow, they become surprised!
my dad, my mom, and my only brother looks Mediterranean, my uncle and her daughter looks german, and another uncle of mine looks Korean .... and didn't told about mixed looking ones...so beautiful.
we all look different! no one can surely tell I would have white or yellow child if I marry either white or yellow girl.
and look, isn't Spanish people share 40% blood with Arabs?
but I do agree, one should save his own culture, only where it deals with customs and pleasant stuff, and immigrates isn't really a threat unless you try not to accept them into your society and make them feel like one of yourselves so they have the reasons to be defensive culturally.
perhaps your cultures aren't flexible enough. I'm turkmen, but I don't speak mainly turkish but persian, because persian culture has witnessed many "guests" through history (mongols, turks, arabs and russians) and it adept itself to it, it's very flexible culture and survived till today.THAT's culture!

well said.

he was sarcastic. *sigh*

yes, someone made sense.

another one making sense. yes, this is more like it.

excuse me, but that your ancestors fight not yours. and how is that gives right to you for preservation? what has war has to do with people? I think even nazis would win war we still would live like this except in another aspect, and progressed in another matters, perhaps nazis world dominance would put an end quickly to racism because people quickly get involved with the topic due to the type of government and rationalized their way out.

also, if even considering ancestors, weren't they immigrates themselves? what about Indians? do you like they oppress your people just because of who owns the lands??!!

when people will try to understand that, humans never had rights for any land. it's for nature and all our land rights are arbitrary.

america just delays it. talks about freedom, but what it really means "I don't give a damn" that's why it lets everything free and instead of finding solution cause its materialist government and serves economical causes more than social ones.

and look, criticizing yours isn't mean defending mine. we live under oppression of our own government, but that doesn't mean I should not look unto other governments as well.
governments aren't representative of people.

and now don't say that your ancestors fought, cause it was their effort not yours, it's like defending noble class in society when we know it's all claptrap, no one borns noble nor with rights from his ancestor except with rights any human beings have. all are one.
you could have been born in different race, sex gender, location, time and perhaps as alien! do not lose to superficials.

yes, but that give any right to any violence, discrimination and conflict.
just kurds in middle east... do you think what they call "preservation" do any good? they kill innocent soldiers now and then by terrorist activities in Turkey, Iran and Iraq just to fight for their fantasy called unity of kurds, but no political power ever tried to destroy their culture...they just look for excuse to make their own political nation.

that's very reasonable saying. just like how humans and certain bacterias teamed up; without each other, they would extinct.

go express yourself, who hold your hands? you mind some insecure religious people? that's I said why isn't more cultivated muslims there instead of those bigots.

yeah you do. for people like me, I would call you ignorant of yourself if you do any of that, but only some religous freak who has no touch with cultures would do that.
I do accuse many muslims, since I truly confess Islamic societies aren't really receptive to study other cultures... in fact all religous bigot people are. that's why british empire took a good advantage of it with indians in the past.

since I'm multiracial. I took interest in my own origins.
I love about china's just as russia's culture, but I'm neither russian nor chinese. see! isn't that attracting to cultrues instead of destroying?

let's see this racial issues as opportunity to understand mankind and unity instead of discrimination.
if they would be one massive alien attack, we would all unite under single banner without hesitation.
let us help globalization.

P.S. forgive me for typos and such. for being low rank in this forum it doesn't allow me editing.
you should look on context not words, that's where meaning lies.

Chavlier you are from Iran,
the Problem is that religion can kill cultures,
Iran Is still under Priests command (Ayatollah or something like that spell) yet Iran is miles infront some neighbour countries,
in my country we also had such eras,
thing is why a movie can create such fondamentalism?
Just think such riots in Europe for a movie,
before some decades I lived a simmilar phenomena about a movie against Christian religion (a kazantzakis book) but never with killing people,
that is a good point to understand the limits of different culture and racism,

what I mean?
Who the Hell is that Imam of Al Azhar, Ahmed Al Tayep (maybe wrong spell) who wants the UN to pass an International Law that every one who insult Islam should punished?
What Era we Leave? even in Medieval times such laws did not Exist,

That is Cultural difference that creates Racism,
I am Polytheist, and sometimes I want to run in Nature Naked, but I don't, due to stupid Christians Laws, but closing my mouth is too much,

This thread has been viewed 68378 times.

Back