Are South Slavs more Balkan Native than Slavic?

There. Proven. With my own sample. Now eat your words, and go to the corner. You're on time out.

IMG-1592.jpg

IMG-1594.jpg

You're with Albanians first although which I have no clue

Maybe i am wrong but i have the impression that we have people with more than one account who are ruining this thread. I hope someone of the mods investigate this issue.

How dare people say that Macedonian Greeks weren't Albanian.

Actually, in that PCA Dibran 23 is closer to Tuscans than to Albanians. Dibran and I have discussed this before, i.e. how close he is to Tuscans.

Even generally, Albanians are pretty close to Tuscans, just "eastern" shifted.

That's why I generally have a problem with this Tuscans are descended from Etruscans, who all came from Anatolia in the first millenium B.C. Did they go to Albania too?

Actually, in that PCA Dibran 23 is closer to Tuscans than to Albanians.
Actually in his other cals he's closer to Albanians than Tuscans the plotting takes all dna into account

Oh my mentally deficient friend. You're right. You have no clue. Tuscans are a stand in when there is no Albanian reference. Albanians run as an intermediary between TUSCAN and Mainland Greek. Eastern shifted Tuscans, as scientifically published papers have illustrated, as I have just illustrated with my own sample. You chose to ignore it. You said you would promise to swallow your words and zip it, so do us all the favor. Keep your promises!

Oh my mentally deficient friend. You're right. You have no clue. Tuscans are a stand in when there is no Albanian reference. Albanians run as an intermediary between TUSCAN and Mainland Greek. Eastern shifted Tuscans, as scientifically published papers have illustrated, as I have just illustrated with my own sample. You chose to ignore it. You said you would promise to swallow your words and zip it, so do us all the favor. Keep your promises!

I didn't say that I said that most Albanians don't plot near Tuscany you're a Albanian who plots near Tuscany if you read my plotting I am the same as a South Italian ( even though I am not South Italian ) who plots near Tuscany as a second match

Is it a contest? If so, he's got you beat.

Plus, by your own account you're a very admixed person, so your scores tell us nothing about population genetics. It's just chance.
So what I am still proud of my heritage and don't pretend that the people I am related to are something else.

He is closer to Tuscans than the Albanian samples but he doesn't plot on Tuscany he plots closer to Tuscany than average Albanians like I am somewhere between Tuscany and Abruzzo on my single mix.. Got it?

Please stop posting. You're making the blatantly unscientific claims of the Albanians here look almost reasonable in comparison, thus giving them legitimacy.
I am just above people of Abruzzo and closer to Tuscany than normal Abruzzo people that must mean I am almost certainly South Italian but closer above them to South Italians. I am almost Tuscan but not quite. I will claim to be Illyrian now just by a single mixed population chart

How dare people say that Macedonian Greeks weren't Albanian.

Well, at least we all agree (except Deretic & Co) that Ancient macedonian were not slavs and of course not serbs. Your ancestors were in another place in that period. So, no Lesandar Srbljanin

Look at my single population source and understand how single population match works I am closer to Tuscany than normal Abruzzo because I am slightly above them, does that mean I am actually Tuscan/Illyrian NO

So what I am still proud of my heritage and don't pretend that the people I am related to are something else.

He is closer to Tuscans than the Albanian samples but he doesn't plot on Tuscany he plots closer to Tuscany than average Albanians like I am somewhere between Tuscany and Abruzzo on my single mix.. Got it?

An Albanian ultra-nationalist with a Pyrrhus avatar just claimed that Macedonians weren't Greek (but Albanian I assume) in this thread, but thanks to you it's not the most delusional post here so his fantasies remained unchallenged. If you dislike Albanians for some personal reason realize that you're playing right into their hands.

Lmao, me:

bK07iVV.png

Can one ignore posts from certain users?
Enlighten me on how to enable this.

Well, at least we all agree (except Deretic & Co) that Ancient macedonian were not slavs and of course not serbs. Your ancestors were in another place in that period. So, no Lesandar Srbljanin

I've never even been to Serbia or any other Balkan country, and I have no Serbian ancestors, relatives, spouses, adopted sons etc. . Calm down.

I didn't say that I said that most Albanians don't plot near Tuscany you're a Albanian who plots near Tuscany if you read my plotting I am the same as a South Italian ( even though I am not South Italian ) who plots near Tuscany as a second match

Referring to a handful of posted sample as "most Albanians" is quite asinine. In reality most Albanians plot something like me, with a bit more of an eastern shift, still closest to Tuscans after Albanians. which is the exact point. You were already advised regarding scientifically published papers with large sample sizes that all rule the same thing..Albanians are modeled as Eastern Shifted Tuscans. Whats more, many northern Albanians Ghegs have a northwest shift, moreso than any south Slavs. See how that works into a "Greek", "Thracian" origin. You just can't fathom Albanians being linked to a surviving Illyrian tribe that escaped Romanization. The very thought terrifies you because 1/8th of you would have to admit ancestors of Albanians were already in Kosova and Montenegro. God forbid....

Lmao, me:

bK07iVV.png
Do you plot dead set on Tuscany print the whole map like you did the other day. Closer to, it's the same as on it. On it means on it closer to it means closer to it. Let's assume you did plot on Tuscany it still doesn't prove you're Illyrian

This thread has been viewed 253995 times.

Back