Politics EU Frontex and Illegal immigration,

Who doesn't have room for new immigrants.
article-1056390-02AB4DAA00000578-611_468x329.jpg

4 countries are just bursting in seams.

I heard Yetos for years lamenting about emigrants pouring into the Greece. Still Greece is underpopulated. But looke at Malta! Can we call it a country of Sardines?

Definitely Eastern Europe has some room, and Balkans. I'm surprised on so few refuges in Spain.

2a937efa-96af-11e0-baca-00144feab49a.img

indeed, when you're in Eastern Europe you immeadiately see less immigrants
well, it isn't the fault of the Eastern Europeans
the immigrants prefere to go to countries were they can get larger social welfare benefits

as for the figure for Belgium, it is low
this does not reflect reality
the figures are 2009
Belgium has regularised immigrants on several occasions, making illegals legal by giving them Belgian nationality
that was done by politicians who needed the majority by incorporating the green party in the government who demanded regularisation
now it appears many criminals got Belgian nationality that way
those were 'refugees' for the law in their own country
they should put them in jail together with the politicians that regularised them

anyway the low figure reflects the non-regularised portion

But according to the chart in 2009 Spain with a population of 46 million people is hosting just 4000 asylum approved migrants. Sweden with a population of 10 million is hosting 81,000 asylum approved migrants. Malta with a population of 400,000 people is hosting 6000 asylum approved migrants (2000 more then spain and look at the populations and land size). Asylum approved means that these people go on free health, schooling for children, need housing and given dole money to survive for indefinite period of time. Spain situation is minimal to say the least compared to others.

What can I say.. Learn from Spain ;)

Who doesn't have room for new immigrants.
article-1056390-02AB4DAA00000578-611_468x329.jpg

4 countries are just bursting in seams.

I heard Yetos for years lamenting :shocked: about emigrants pouring into the Greece. Still Greece is underpopulated. But looke at Malta! Can we call it a country of Sardines?

Definitely Eastern Europe has some room, and Balkans. I'm surprised on so few refuges in Spain.

2a937efa-96af-11e0-baca-00144feab49a.img

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked::LOL:

Well i was expecting that From you
But is it as you say?
Greece 43% non fertile land, rocks

But If that is what you are wondering and what you are conserning ok then

ALGERIA
area 2,381,741 km2
pop 37,900,000
dens 15.9/km2

Greece
area 131,957 km2
pop 10,816,286
(unknown illegal that are not written or with no pappers)
den
82[4]/km2

so with logic people should go to Algeria?
you tell me lame

but this the mirror of your logic!!!!!!!

thank you , you just prove again your feelings about S Europeans and Balkans, and especially me,
but I show you what happenes if we follow your logic,
people try to live near water, and fertile land, not stones, neither desert!!

if you want to play Jesus Christ, take them to Canada, :unsure:
Saskatchewan has density1.75/km2

it is 5x times Greece area and 1/10 population
why not? (y)

No you gave me a Better Idea, Afganistan has 43/km2 density,
we should send Europeans and Americans to immigrate there!!!!!

bye bye my smart :rolleyes: friend
cool :cool-v: we solve the world immigration problem

Sahara and Kallahari has small density,
with your thinking they should accept immigrants!!\
and what about Antarktica? 0.0..01/km2 should we colonize it? :innocent:

LE Brok
1280px-Island_of_Ofidoussa.JPG

It has density 0
it is 0,5 km2
would you like to live?

What can I say.. Learn from Spain ;)
It is funny that it comes from immigrant to Spain. How would you feel about Spain if they didn't accept you?

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked::LOL:

Well i was expecting that From you
But is it as you say?
Greece 43% non fertile land, rocks

But If that is what you are wondering and what you are conserning ok then

ALGERIA
area 2,381,741 km2
pop 37,900,000
dens 15.9/km2

Greece
area 131,957 km2
pop 10,816,286
(unknown illegal that are not written or with no pappers)
den
82[4]/km2

so with logic people should go to Algeria?
you tell me lame

but this the mirror of your logic!!!!!!!

thank you , you just prove again your feelings about S Europeans and Balkans, and especially me,
but I show you what happenes if we follow your logic,
people try to live near water, and fertile land, not stones, neither desert!!

if you want to play Jesus Christ, take them to Canada, :unsure:
Saskatchewan has density1.75/km2

it is 5x times Greece area and 1/10 population
why not? (y)

No you gave me a Better Idea, Afganistan has 43/km2 density,
we should send Europeans and Americans to immigrate there!!!!!

bye bye my smart :rolleyes: friend
cool :cool-v: we solve the world immigration problem

Sahara and Kallahari has small density,
with your thinking they should accept immigrants!!\
and what about Antarktica? 0.0..01/km2 should we colonize it? :innocent:

LE Brok

It has density 0
it is 0,5 km2
would you like to live?
The logic was to compare European countries in relation to acceptance of refugees, and not my wish where I want to live.
It was you who always cries that immigrants are flooding the Greece. As you can see from statistics, it is not the case at all, but instead it is your imagination doing tricks on you. For you one immigrant is too many, I guess.

It is funny that it comes from immigrant to Spain. How would you feel about Spain if they didn't accept you?

So you don't get bored with silly ad hominem attacks, I see. You think I came to Western Europe as an immigrant? :D Speaks a lot about your vision of world

So you don't get bored with silly ad hominem attacks, I see. You think I came to Western Europe as an immigrant? :D Speaks a lot about your vision of world
Regardless the reason of your stay, you came there from abroad and you've been accepted. The thing you will deny to every others cumming from Africa or Middle East. That's hypocritical, if not racist.

Regardless the reason of your stay, you came there from abroad and you've been accepted. The thing you will deny to every others cumming from Africa or Middle East. That's hypocritical, if not racist.

So there is no difference who goes where and for what reason? I admire your reasoning...

The ones who armed ISIS and Taliban and create illegal immigration should accept the reffugges, as aproval of their wrong policies.

we do not speak about legal immigration, but illegal immigration,
which is create by wrong military policies, and is supported by 'hidden' agents |(prices-tickets are very high as you notice),

So there is no difference who goes where and for what reason? I admire your reasoning...
Are you saying that your reason is not to improve your life? I'm sure vast majority of emigrants go abroad for that reason.

The ones who armed ISIS and Taliban and create illegal immigration should accept the reffugges, as aproval of their wrong policies.

we do not speak about legal immigration, but illegal immigration,
which is create by wrong military policies, and is supported by 'hidden' agents |(prices-tickets are very high as you notice),
The initial argument was that Greece have very few refuges, when compared to other European countries. Do you have other information or statistics?

The initial argument was that Greece have very few refuges, when compared to other European countries. Do you have other information or statistics?

other European countries? like who?
like UK and France? or like Poland and Romania for example?
and the refugges in UK and France enter illegal? or enter legal through ex-colonies?
more than 25% of Greece population are immigrants,
Greece has a small birth rate after 1960 and the greeks estimated to be 7-8 millions in Greece as much as the census of 1970's
about 10% are from ex-communistic countries and Georgia but they came with pappers, legally
a small % are from south and central America also entered with pappers,
and more than 15% are illegal immigrants from areas where Taliban and Daesh exist or act.
so when someone is pointing moon, do not see the finger,
we speak about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, THAT IS FOLLOWED BY NON IDENTIFIED PERSONS,
WITH POSSIBILITY OF ACCEPTANCE CRIMINALITY AND FOUNDAMENTALISM
NOW IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF ILLEGAL AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

But to help you, Slaves in US entered with pappers or took pappers after they were bought from the slave market?
did they left Africa with pappers in the ship of slavemerchants?
cause today we have something worse,
modern slaves pay the slave merchant to be carried!!!
we are facing a modern Mafia of slave merchants stronger than EU
BESIDES THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN GREECE,
THEY ARE FORCED TO,
THEIR DREAM IS TO GO TO WEST EUROPE AND US,
GREECE IS A TEMPORARY STATION, THAT MIGHT BE EVEN THEIR PRISON FOR DECADES,
It works like Ellis island

I answered you,

now answer to me
1) why the ones who armed DAESH and Taliban and create that humanitarian crisis, did not accept illegal immigrants as a recognisisng of their acts?
2) if I pass illegaly to a country outside EU which will be my faih?
3) why NATO was and is patroling and search and watch every ship in the Arabian Gulf, and not these ships?

So far The UK, Hungary and Poland refuse the plan for quota sharing of new illegal migrants / refugees (not sure what to call them). Seems like not much is going to change. Lets see.

Are you saying that your reason is not to improve your life? I'm sure vast majority of emigrants go abroad for that reason.

Many EU countries have high unemployment among the young.

Where would the MILLIONS of Africans that want to come fit in?

Certainly not. Georgia might be an economically undeveloped country, but I personally would earn there more than I do now in Western Europe.

Many EU countries have high unemployment among the young.

Where would the MILLIONS of Africans that want to come fit in?
What this has to do with a reason of why they are coming?

Certainly not. Georgia might be an economically undeveloped country, but I personally would earn there more than I do now in Western Europe.
What is the reason you came to Spain?

other European countries? like who?
like UK and France? or like Poland and Romania for example?
and the refugges in UK and France enter illegal? or enter legal through ex-colonies?
more than 25% of Greece population are immigrants,
Greece has a small birth rate after 1960 and the greeks estimated to be 7-8 millions in Greece as much as the census of 1970's
about 10% are from ex-communistic countries and Georgia but they came with pappers, legally
a small % are from south and central America also entered with pappers,
and more than 15% are illegal immigrants from areas where Taliban and Daesh exist or act.
so when someone is pointing moon, do not see the finger,
we speak about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, THAT IS FOLLOWED BY NON IDENTIFIED PERSONS,
WITH POSSIBILITY OF ACCEPTANCE CRIMINALITY AND FOUNDAMENTALISM
NOW IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE OF ILLEGAL AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

But to help you, Slaves in US entered with pappers or took pappers after they were bought from the slave market?
did they left Africa with pappers in the ship of slavemerchants?
cause today we have something worse,
modern slaves pay the slave merchant to be carried!!!
we are facing a modern Mafia of slave merchants stronger than EU
BESIDES THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN GREECE,
THEY ARE FORCED TO,
THEIR DREAM IS TO GO TO WEST EUROPE AND US,
GREECE IS A TEMPORARY STATION, THAT MIGHT BE EVEN THEIR PRISON FOR DECADES,
It works like Ellis island

I answered you,

now answer to me
1) why the ones who armed DAESH and Taliban and create that humanitarian crisis, did not accept illegal immigrants as a recognisisng of their acts?
2) if I pass illegaly to a country outside EU which will be my faih?
3) why NATO was and is patroling and search and watch every ship in the Arabian Gulf, and not these ships?

Do you have Greek statistics about refugees?

So you support EVEN HIGHER levels of unemployment in the EU?
My position is that every country should have a right to set their immigration policy. Regardless, wasn't the argument about a reason behind immigration? What unemployment in Europe has to do with it?

This thread has been viewed 160749 times.

Back