Politics Future of Greece

Greeks monetary future:

• Greeks will stay in Eurozone

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Greek will go back to Drachma

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
I lived my first 23 years under communist regime in Poland. That's why I left. I didn't fit the mold.

what do you think of Poland today?
I had bussiness with Poland in the 1990's
It was nice, everyone was so optimistic then

I lived my first 23 years under communist regime in Poland. That's why I left. I didn't fit the mold.
You mean you left during the regime, or after the regime fell . In my country was too difficult to escape from there. Even when people escaped from there, the family which remained there had serious consequences. Prison or deportation on heavy forced work on some forgotten villages.

You mean you left during the regime, or after the regime fell .
During

In my country was too difficult to escape from there. Even when people escaped from there, the family which remained there had serious consequences. Prison or deportation on heavy forced work on some forgotten villages.
I was lucky there was Polish Pope in Rome at that time and communist government relaxed restrictions for issuing passports to go to Italy for, let's say, pilgrimage.

what do you think of Poland today?
I had bussiness with Poland in the 1990's
It was nice, everyone was so optimistic then
I'd say Poland made a economic progress since. Though I don't think reforms went far enough to spur economic boom equal Ireland. They need more foreign capital to really unleash working power of people there. Too few working/producing and too many and too early retired and on social services. Someone estimated that in Poland 50% people is occupied, compared to Denmark were 75% is. Being in EU and having opportunities to work in Germany, England and Ireland was and is a big help.

this is a map with Fitch ratings of the Euro countries

there is no east-west divide in Europe, the divide is north-south

the east-west divide was because of Sovjet occupation and of course the consequences are still there
but north-south divide will become more and more prominent

3727927.jpg

3727927.jpg

the east-west divide was because of Sovjet occupation and of course the consequences are still there

View attachment 7396
No ratings for the rest of Europe?

Yes

But I wonder why he

ekaotamsd5.jpg

is buying Greek depth like a maniac?

until now he has bought more than 4 000 000 000 E Greek depth,
for those who do not know he is Paul Kazarian
he claims that although by following today counting Greek depth seems to be to be 175% of 'per capita'
by following International Public Sector Accounting Standards IPSAS is much lower,
simply for him Greece has not a depth crisis but a liquid money problem,

well I still have not found,
maybe he is buying very cheap with big risk (100 for 10-20 and waits to get 100 after)
or indeed IPSAS method is giving Greek depth much much lower (18% as he claims)
anyway he worked for Goldmans Sachs before Japonica, so something is in the 'fog'
maybe he is a new money vulture, or a indeed by following different method Greek depth is not so high

anyway I still believe that banking system should be forboden to lend money to states

Same as Greece, Turkey decleared a new general election.

Now I am wondering;

Is there any possiblity of strong goverment after the next election in Greece? What says the polls?

View attachment 7396

3727927.jpg

with the exception of tiny isolated isle of Malta of course.....

Same as Greece, Turkey decleared a new general election.

Now I am wondering;

Is there any possiblity of strong goverment after the next election in Greece? What says the polls?

nothing is certain yet,
and no serious gallup with 30% to have not decide

nothing is certain yet,
and no serious gallup with 30% to have not decide
The biggest uncertainty is constant elections and changes of government in Greece. Are we going to have another referendum, or another government with new ideas how to "repair" Greece's economy by not ratifying new financial agreements? Perhaps they should elect German or Swiss government to run Greece for next 10 years?

The biggest uncertainty is constant elections and changes of government in Greece. Are we going to have another referendum, or another government with new ideas how to "repair" Greece's economy by not ratifying new financial agreements? Perhaps they should elect German or Swiss government to run Greece for next 10 years?
As I already said, it will be sad to have a German or a Swiss government for Greece. But if that will happened, should be voted on a referendum.

As I already said, it will be sad to have a German or a Swiss government for Greece. But if that will happened, should be voted on a referendum.
Not more sad, than looking at Greece run to the ground by their own people.

Last edited:
The polls saying tsipras is wining again.
Perhaps it is a good thing, at least temporally. Any new government would revisit "the deal" and start negotiations again.

Perhaps it is a good thing, at least temporally. Any new government would revisit "the deal" and start negotiations again.
Yes, which means that the deal stays. New talks would bring other uncertainties for the economy

Yes, which means that the deal stays. New talks would bring other uncertainties for the economy
And economy loves certainty.

I wonder how much unrest in Near East helps Greeks in tourist industry?

[h=1]Greek Police assault on the Bayern Munich fans[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfU2CdLXuW0

And economy loves certainty.

I wonder how much unrest in Near East helps Greeks in tourist industry?

you must the news about the Greek IPSAS depth,
the new model is giving Greece ahead of many,
simply the 'mad Armenian' seems to get richer and richer every day,
I wrote about him, he bought 4 billion E Greek depth
the new EUdeals change a lot the scene,
wait few months more,

This thread has been viewed 228082 times.

Back