Politics Future of Greece

Greeks monetary future:

• Greeks will stay in Eurozone

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Greek will go back to Drachma

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
The polls saying tsipras is wining again.

I wouidn't see it like you. This time, it seems he can't win with a minor difference. That means, fights in parlamento will be more harsh.

And economy loves certainty.

I wonder how much unrest in Near East helps Greeks in tourist industry?
It might help Greece, but the refugees are invading the islands. The type of tourists who go to Greece appreciate the serenity

I wouidn't see it like you. This time, it seems he can't win with a minor difference. That means, fights in parlamento will be more harsh.
The last polls are pretty close. But if the new demokracia win the elections I don't think they would start new talks. I think the Greeks hoped a financial help from Putin, but he refused. He couldn't stand that large quantity of money. Only Germany could.

you must the news about the Greek IPSAS depth,
the new model is giving Greece ahead of many,
simply the 'mad Armenian' seems to get richer and richer every day,
I wrote about him, he bought 4 billion E Greek depth
the new EUdeals change a lot the scene,
wait few months more,
Where is he from?

The last polls are pretty close. But if the new demokracia win the elections I don't think they would start new talks. I think the Greeks hoped a financial help from Putin, but he refused. He couldn't stand that large quantity of money. Only Germany could.

It just gives a time like one year. I can see another early election. Same thing will be in also Turkey.

that is semi correct,
simply Greek ask from Putin not to embargo Greek products due to EU/Russia embargo after Ukraine,

and no it is not Germany, but ECB,
simply ECB 'loves' the locomotive of Eurobill,
and always gives Deutschland the lowest rates/interest,

GREEK PROBLEM WAS NOT POVERTY AS SAID IN REST COUNTRIES,
IT WAS LIQUID money , Cash, Banks did not had liquid, but had other kind of bonds and own/loans
and that was where Shauble step foot,
Deutschland manage to buy all the debts/loans of other countries to Greece through that
the scenario of Grexit and rest was just a hoax,
so what Albania Fyrom Bulgaria Romania Georgia etc etc owned to Greek banks today is bought by Deutschland and rest EU countries,
there is also a small quantiy left for bargain in future,
GREECE DID NOT DEBT,
GREEK BANKS DID, AND NEEDED LIQUID (ELA) in order not pass that failure to goverment,

PS
if you watch at least news, then you know that Greece denied Putin to fly over Greece, on way to Syria, as exchange of previous embargo and energy deny.
but surely you did notice that,

IPSAS and GREECE

for those who know economics, from 2013 greece started to enter IPSAS,
from may 2015 IPSAS are working and Book-fair vallue proves the image and numbers,
the more collateral are showed the better,
by adopting IPSAS and the collateral progress and the liquid problem solved by ECB
GREECE is about to be under Slovania at 12 position in EU map of debt until end of 2016
after adoption of IPSAS all 'VOICES' stop, and more money that Greece expected are coming.

that is semi correct,
simply Greek ask from Putin not to embargo Greek products due to EU/Russia embargo after Ukraine,

and no it is not Germany, but ECB,
simply ECB 'loves' the locomotive of Eurobill,
and always gives Deutschland the lowest rates/interest,

GREEK PROBLEM WAS NOT POVERTY AS SAID IN REST COUNTRIES,
IT WAS LIQUID money , Cash, Banks did not had liquid, but had other kind of bonds and own/loans
and that was where Shauble step foot,
Deutschland manage to buy all the debts/loans of other countries to Greece through that
the scenario of Grexit and rest was just a hoax,
so what Albania Fyrom Bulgaria Romania Georgia etc etc owned to Greek banks today is bought by Deutschland and rest EU countries,
there is also a small quantiy left for bargain in future,
GREECE DID NOT DEBT,
GREEK BANKS DID, AND NEEDED LIQUID (ELA) in order not pass that failure to goverment,

PS
if you watch at least news, then you know that Greece denied Putin to fly over Greece, on way to Syria, as exchange of previous embargo and energy deny.
but surely you did notice that,
I am talking of the first month when tsipras was elected. Tsipras travelled to Moscow. All I said I knew from the media. They said tsipras could have a help from Russia. But it didn't happen, and soon after tsipras started to negotiate with EU.

Economy and finance are connected. The Greek economy is not profitable. Greeks should understand that. Germany will not help them forever.

I am talking of the first month when tsipras was elected. Tsipras travelled to Moscow. All I said I knew from the media. They said tsipras could have a help from Russia. But it didn't happen, and soon after tsipras started to negotiate with EU.

Economy and finance are connected. The Greek economy is not profitable. Greeks should understand that. Germany will not help them forever.

do not determine anything,
we are here and we will be here,

Perhaps that is something that you would like to happen,
but sometimes Life plays strange games,

as it seems Greece is the 13 healthy economy of EU for now,

What is gonna happen in Turkey in new elections?

They couldn't make a coalition, that's why they decide to make new election(1 November), but poll says there will be still need coalition after the election. There is no much changes in the votes

do not determine anything,
we are here and we will be here,

Perhaps that is something that you would like to happen,
but sometimes Life plays strange games,

as it seems Greece is the 13 healthy economy of EU for now,
Yes, wealthy with Germans money. How long it could last?

What do you want to tell us with that?
How much is a pension in Greece? Greece is not a poor country. Enough with this game.

I wonder when you finaly stabilize your opinion,
so what is Greece and what are Greeks,
Is it poor? is it rich? are Greeks rich? or poor?

I wonder when you finaly stabilize your opinion,
so what is Greece and what are Greeks,
Is it poor? is it rich? are Greeks rich? or poor?
It's rich. All this is a Greek game. They want to continue to take money from the west, without changing their economy system

It's rich. All this is a Greek game. They want to continue to take money from the west, without changing their economy system

Then they are very smart, very smart, if your statement is true.
thank you,
so they played a game and win the West and Global system and take more and more money,
Hip Hip Hurray to them,
they defeat the West money system,
Come on, salaries drop by 35% and taxes raised at a total of >18% (from 5-6 and 13 and luxury 23% to 18 23-28 and 35%

well it is your last chance now,
you can come to Greece as millions Albanians did, and work or make your own corporation,
it is not far from homeland,
maybe it your challenge, your chance to become rich, in a rich country,
will you dare?
or you are afraid of Greek poverty?

Then they are very smart, very smart, if your statement is true.
thank you,
so they played a game and win the West and Global system and take more and more money,
Hip Hip Hurray to them,
they defeat the West money system,
Come on, salaries drop by 35% and taxes raised at a total of >18% (from 5-6 and 13 and luxury 23% to 18 23-28 and 35%

well it is your last chance now,
you can come to Greece as millions Albanians did, and work or make your own corporation,
it is not far from homeland,
maybe it your challenge, your chance to become rich, in a rich country,
will you dare?
or you are afraid of Greek poverty?
1- don't put it in personal. 2- I think that Greeks are smart, no surprise on that. They are doing well. This taxes game is just a joke. There will be not this taxes system. It's just another Greek game. Bravo. 3- I asked young what is the pension in Greece, and you were afraid to answer me. When the Greeks go to take the pensions, in what age, 55?

Yetos
The second language in Greece is the Albanian. For how long it will last as it's gonna be the main language. Already in Peloponnesian is equally with the Greek language. Many Greek surnames are Albanian if you put away the "as" ending.

This thread has been viewed 227929 times.

Back