Guess my ethnicity and where do I pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find you present a typical result of partial gracilisation of "my" 'brünnoid' or better said 'combe-capelle' type: it could be found in Near-East, rather rare todate at the individual level, maybe more among Assyrians; but as a whole, It seems you would pass easier in Portugal or some parts of Sardigna, than in Spain, spite the proximity of Spain and Portugal in history doesn't exclude it.
ATW this type can "reappear" in whole Mediterranean countries, and even on Atlantic shores or Scandiavia; but in nortehrnEurope, the bone frame is a bit stronger, espacially for the face, so less gracilised. This nose is typical of pre-Anatolian people of western Eurasia, IMO. Something 'archaic', not too much "european" in the sense of typical modern "europoid".
But your eyelids lack the almost "finn-like" features of the northern forms. just MO.

I believe I have pan med look and I can also decebtly pass in many parts of northern west asia. Does anybody agree?

Carthage! Before the Arab invasion :D

I believe I have pan med look and I can also decebtly pass in many parts of northern west asia. Does anybody agree?

Sorry, you don't at all look Southern European to me. It's not enough to have dark hair and eyes. It's a question of the combination of features.

In one picture you look New World Hispanic. In another perhaps Jordanian, Palestinian, but less so.

You say you're Georgian, and maybe that's the case, but you don't look like a Georgian to me. The hair, in particular, seems off.

You did ask, and I always try to be honest.

It's not an insult.

I disagree with Angela here, at least partially. For me you could pass in southwestern Europe even if not as the most common type, rather more easily than in southeastern Europe. But I agree with Angela that you do'nt pass for a common Georgian, whatever the variability of Georgians. Rather an exception.

I disagree with Angela here, at least partially. For me you could pass in southwestern Europe even if not as the most common type, rather more easily than in southeastern Europe. But I agree with Angela that you do'nt pass for a common Georgian, whatever the variability of Georgians. Rather an exception.

Well, I said New World Hispanic, and that includes at least 50% Iberian in most cases. I just think there's something "extra", although I'll grant you perhaps you might find an Iberian with that "extra" provided by some North African ancestor.

I completely agree as to the Southeastern European, i.e. Southern Italian, Greek etc. I don't see it at all.

Well, I said New World Hispanic, and that includes at least 50% Iberian in most cases. I just think there's something "extra", although I'll grant you perhaps you might find an Iberian with that "extra" provided by some North African ancestor.

I completely agree as to the Southeastern European, i.e. Southern Italian, Greek etc. I don't see it at all.
Would you mind explaining what gives away the North African influence on my appearance?

Sorry, you don't at all look Southern European to me. It's not enough to have dark hair and eyes. It's a question of the combination of features.
In one picture you look New World Hispanic. In another perhaps Jordanian, Palestinian, but less so.
You say you're Georgian, and maybe that's the case, but you don't look like a Georgian to me. The hair, in particular, seems off.
You did ask, and I always try to be honest.
It's not an insult.
Lmao. I agree with you that I don't look like a typical Georgian but I have never had passing there. Also, I don't look Southern Euro? Lmao. I am not taking these as an insult , there is nothing insulting about having your opinion, it is just that I have never heard such a statemnt about my appearance. Usually everyone thinks that I at least pass as Southern Euro to a very comfortable degree. Regardless, how do I look mixed race? Saying that I look like new world mix or having North African ancestry. Btw, that ancient Georgjan flag is there because I am from Georgia but as I said before I am only 1/4 Georgian

Do I look peninsular and Gulf Arab in your opinion?

Not really. You would rather pass in the Levant.
Levant has a great deal of phenotypes, Arabid being one of them. Additionally, I think Southern Levantines look a bit different from Northern Levantines. Personally, I do think that I can pass there but to a moderate degree. How well do you think I pass in Southern or Northern levant in comparison to other regions of the world and Western Asia?

Would you mind explaining what gives away the North African influence on my appearance?
Neolithic farmer plus clear SSA influence, which may be small but significant. The reason why there's some phenotype-overlap with others who also have Neolithic farmer influence is ipso facto. That should be clear to people of at least moderate intelligence.

Neolithic farmer plus clear SSA influence, which may be small but significant. The reason why there's some phenotype-overlap with others who also have Neolithic farmer influence is ipso facto. That should be clear to people of at least moderate intelligence.
What SSA influence do I have in my phenotype? Like, please tell me. 🤦*♂️

I am sorry but you guys are tripping bruh. How in the heck do I look like a moxed race person or SSA influenced or North African? Bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 17265 times.

Back