Guess my ethnicity and where do I pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiousity, I just image search him, but I couldn't find a source of the image. Nevertheless, I did stumble upon something interesting:

This is what the google algorithm thinks he looks visually similar to. Most of the people look middle eastern to me, and that's based on a computer algorithm. Thus, even pure math thinks he looks middle eastern.

He can pass in Southern Europe too, not only as middle eastern.

Enviado de meu SM-A105M usando o Tapatalk

@Angela,

Apparently he is 3/4th Georgian Jew, and 1/4 Georgian gentile.

Hence why he doesn't look Georgian and has a more Levantine cast to his features. :)

Actually I beg to differ, he looks even more Jewish than you.
It's not like he would be typical for Greece (at least in the area I live) but sometimes there are Greeks who can look like him. If he just passed by me I wouldn't (most propably) think that he is a foreigner

Last edited:
I am gonna leave my opinion about the whole classifying me thing. Angela, you said that you are typically right with taxonomy but you really aren't. I am really sorry but you are a bit delusional along with other members who are just biased enough to judge my phenotype only based on my ethnicity. It is also apparent that some people here in this thread don't know what Georgian Jews look like or what they are for that matter as if they were just natufian. I don't even look like a typical Georgian Jew or any other Mizrahi Jewish either, trust me, I know it better than most of you😀Also, I never claimed that I could pass "typically" as a Georgian.. and me being this very Levantine looking is a complete BS too, although I do acknowledge the fact that I can moderately pass in some Northern Levantine regions, but not as Southern Levantine (Palestinian, Jordanian) as Angela implied.

Out of curiousity, I just image search him, but I couldn't find a source of the image. Nevertheless, I did stumble upon something interesting:

This is what the google algorithm thinks he looks visually similar to. Most of the people look middle eastern to me, and that's based on a computer algorithm. Thus, even pure math thinks he looks middle eastern.

ZEZD6dy.png
No broski. I think you are just pissed that I easily pass as your ethnicity but me being "jewish" is the thing that triggers you the most.

No broski. I think you are just pissed that I easily pass as your ethnicity but me being "jewish" is the thing that triggers you the most.

What is the point of this thread? I already said you look exactly like what you are. If you want to be something else, that's your problem, not mine. Also, I already have doubts that this is even legit. Now this seals it BROSKI. You sound just like one of the puerile sad people who are usually banned from here, and populate inferior quality websites like apricity, and anthrogenica. Get a life.

I am gonna leave my opinion about the whole classifying me thing. Angela, you said that you are typically right with taxonomy but you really aren't. I am really sorry but you are a bit delusional along with other members who are just biased enough to judge my phenotype only based on my ethnicity. It is also apparent that some people here in this thread don't know what Georgian Jews look like or what they are for that matter as if they were just natufian. I don't even look like a typical Georgian Jew or any other Mizrahi Jewish either, trust me, I know it better than most of you������Also, I never claimed that I could pass "typically" as a Georgian.. and me being this very Levantine looking is a complete BS too, although I do acknowledge the fact that I can moderately pass in some Northern Levantine regions, but not as Southern Levantine (Palestinian, Jordanian) as Angela implied.

Are you ashamed of being jewish, that you want people to think you are an atypical Greek or Southern Italian? That's pathetic. You easily pass as Arab.

There's actually a lot people that try to do that, who I have met in person. It makes me cringe in disgust that they would lie about their ethnicity, because they want to be accepted by others.\

I have already showed you the google algorithm, it isn't lying.

At any rate, you're a dimwit, with issues who either is:

A) ashamed of his ethnicity

B) a loser who tr0lls us, because we did or said something to chap your ass and now you are just mad

C) Both A and B.

A,B, or C, this charade is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 17280 times.

Back