Guess my ethnicity and where do I pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, quite the contrary. Saying that I look mixed race or North African and SSA influenced is what is an indicative of trollish behavior...

You asked what makes a North African look North African. That's the answer, and there's genetic evidence to back it up.

I give up. Tell me what you're supposed to look like and I will agree.
If I wanted to tell you that I would have said it by now. I mean I did say where I pass to what degree but still. That's why I asked for opinions about what ethnicities I look like and some people saying that I look new world mix, SSA influenced and North African admixed Iberian is just BS even though everyone should give their opinions freely, there is a certain line where things get trollish if you know what I mean

You would probably fit in with the recent reconstruction of ancient Egyptians, which is also very diverse in phenotype, but the more "caucusoid" looking ones.
I agree with the Turkish one but not with the more "Caucasoid" Egyptian one. I think you guys are exotifying me quite much😀 There are much more places in Western Asia and Southern Europe where I pass much better

You would probably fit in with the recent reconstruction of ancient Egyptians, which is also very diverse in phenotype, but the more "caucusoid" looking ones.

I.E. mostly CHG, significant Anatolian_N, and Natufian. There was little to no straight-up SSA in them prior to the Arab slave trade in the middle ages.

I.E. mostly CHG, significant Anatolian_N, and Natufian. There was little to no straight-up SSA in them prior to the Arab slave trade in the middle ages.
That's more realistic. What would you say how the percentages would be distributed for Natufian and CHG significant Anatolian_N

Maybe I would even guess a middle eastern jew. They retained more of the original middle eastern genetic profile, than the populations at large. That is, they didn't mix or mixed far less with the SSA slaves.

Maybe I would even guess a middle eastern jew. They retained more of the original middle eastern genetic profile, than the populations at large. That is, they didn't mix or mixed far less with the SSA slaves.
Depends on a middle eastern Jewish group. I did say before that I am 3/4 Georgian Jew but Georgian Jews autosomal DNA wise are in between groups such as Assyrians and Western Armenians. I have 1/4 Georgian admixture which pulls me relatively close to Armenians

Ancient Egyptian reconstructions:

E8kpDWn.png

Those three come from this study, also here are the other ancient and modern middle eastern proportions:

6B54Hsw.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 17261 times.

Back