I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Tell me, which haplogroup subclade I2a1b-Din is?
As young as 2200 years is the TMRCA of CTS10228. When it formed is not relevant, many groups are formed earlier than that.
It fits perfectly with the Slavic migrations southward.

I2a1b2a1.png

So far, the only known basal sample of CTS10228* is a man from South-Eastern Poland:

I-CTS10228* id:YF01476 POL [PL-PK]

PL-PK stands for PL-Podkarpackie (Subcarpathian Voivodeship), near Ukrainian border:

The answer is right before your eyes. You are wasting my time with your low-quality posts.

Sorry, but it is not. You're wasting my time trying to warn you that you're using the wrong terminology. Your other posts are even less important to address.

Sorry, but it is not. You're wasting my time trying to warn you that you're using the wrong terminology. Your other posts are even less important to address.
That's due to you lacking the intelligence as evident from all of your posts.

Y-Full explains everything.

"It fits perfectly with the Slavic migrations southward."

The formation age and TMRCA do not fit perfectly anyhow with the Slavic migrations, not even with the formation of the Slavs BCE.

The formation age and TMRCA do not fit perfectly with the Slavic migrations.
After 700 years there would be quite a sizeable number of I2a1b-slaves to take take them southwest as evident by the TMRCA(only one person).
If that person didn't live through, R1a would have been substantially higher in South Slavic populations.

After 700 years there would be quite a sizeable number of I2a1b-slaves to take take them south as evident by the TMRCA(only one person).

Yes, another one of those arguments from the pub. So credible, incredible. Tell us one more.

There are not much samples from Balkans. As the time i am sure new clades will be aded and TMRCA will also be pushed back. I2a-din dont match slavic migration. There is I2a-din in Kurdistan with others balkanic Y Hg and in Massagetae teritory. How to explain that, if I2a-din was slavic?

There are not much samples from Balkans. As the time i am sure new clades will be aded and TMRCA will also be pushed back. I2a-din dont match slavic migration. There is I2a-din in Kurdistan with others balkanic Y Hg and in Massagetae teritory. How to explain that, if I2a-din was slavic?
Kurdistan and Turkey was a huge settlement for Mamlukes and Balkan Janissaries. It's also modern. People move around, deal with it.

Massagetae territory has nothing of the I2a-"Din" as we know.

There are only 1000 reasons why Mamlukes and Balkan Janissaries has noting to do with Kurdistan...
Look at massagetae teritory in this map:
Asia-in-323-BC.jpg

and the I2a hotspot in the same place in this map:
hqdefault.jpg

There are only 1000 reasons why Mamlukes and Balkan Janissaries has noting to do with Kurdistan...
Look at massagetae teritory in this map:

and the I2a hotspot in the same place in this map:
No reports of the clade again. Romania became high in I2a1b-Din after the Slavic invasions, not to mention the Turkic tribes that arrived aswell with other haplogroups.

You can find the answer yourself by looking at all Romanian 23andme results.

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6722-Romanian-23andme

Apart from a small minority of I2c, all you see in Kurdistan and massagetae teritory is I2a-dinaric

Apart from a small minority of I2c, all you see in Kurdistan and massagetae teritory is I2a-dinaric
It doesn't fall into it. I2a-Din alone is only present in Eastern Europe and parts of Turkey due to recent history.

That's reality.

All i can see in the link you add here is romanians are more than 99% european and proves nothing regarding I2a-din
Here's all you need to know on I2a-Din. Ken Nordtvedt named this, noone else. I-CTS10228

I2a1b2a1.png

Do you understand my argument:
1. I2a-din in Kurdistan
2. I2a-din in Massagetae teritory
3. TMRCA can change with more sample they get

Do you understand my argument:
1. I2a-din in Kurdistan
2. I2a-din in Massagetae teritory
3. TMRCA can change with more sample they get

Wrong. There's no report of it, you're just ignorant. And in regards to Kurdistan, people moved around.

Massagetae has no "din" sample, to simplify it for you as you seem to have difficulties with the English language.

All I2 is not "Din", only a part of it, a very small part ancestrally.

The I in Massagetae territory if it exists, is of an older source than I2-"Din" and most likely spread to these areas with along with other haplogroups.

Wrong. There's no report of it, you're just ignorant. And in regards to Kurdistan, people moved around.

Massagetae has no "din" sample, to simplify it for you as you seem to have difficulties with the English language.

All I2 is not Din, only a part of it, a very small part ancestrally.

I dont care if I2a-din is slavic or not, i am G2a. But your approach is really stupid. in particular: "people moved around", with this words they can explain all haplogroups in all populations of the planet and close the Eupedia forum. Genial:"people moved around"!!! wow

This thread has been viewed 572527 times.

Back