Kosovo

I think you didn't understand about I wrote. I tried to explain to you that Slavs are not much related to one another as you think, and there is no Slav unity. Every Slavic country is for itself and keep its policy. And you can see despite several Slavic nations in Balkans, Serbs have the best relationships with Greeks who are not Slavic people. I told you that the worst relations are between Croats and Serbs, but these two nations are both Slavic and very close according the Y-DNA.

I don't know what you want to say for WWII. Axis powers created Greater Albania. About 8.000-10.000 Serbs and Montenegrins were victims of terror in that puppet state, you can see that in Wikipedia according Serge Krizman Serbian victims are 10,000. About at least 100,000 Serbs and Montenegrins were refugees in Serbia and many of them after the war never came back to Kosovo.

Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Kosovo#cite_note-Istorija-56

"World war II

Most of the territory of today's province was occupied by Italian controlled Greater Albania, massacres of some 10,000 Serbs, ethnic cleansing of about 100 to 250,000 or more occurred.

Nazi Germany estimated that from November 1943 to February 1944, 40 000 Serbs fled Italian-occupied Kosovo for Montenegro and Serbia."

I'm not Serbian nationalist (I have liberal views) and you insult me. And find a single sentence where I insulted Albanians. I not say that Yugoslavia was ideal state but it had good sides, some of them which I explained. Be realistic and compares Yugoslavia and Albania in time of communists and tell which of the two countries is a better place to live.

Albanians collaborators of Axis powers were cruel to the Serbs during World War II. But Serbian and Albanian communists have cooperated in the fight against the occupiers and local collaborators.

If I'd really want to write in negative tones about Albanians I'd underlined topics about organized crime, Muslim fight for domination, violence and terror against the Serbs and Montenegrines, etc. But you can see these are not my topics.

My basic thesis is that armed rebellion is unacceptable as a method for achieving goals. Albanians in AP Kosovo in nineties adopted armed rebellion as a method to achieve goal of separatism from Serbia. I've already said what could be the appropriate way instead of armed rebellion.

LOL.
Are you a person who makes utopias.
In the previous post says that "the yugoslavia helped us" and that "you have good relations between ethnic groups of yugoslavia" and now you say that "the relationship between Serbia and Croatia is not good?" this is utopia.

The Axis powers have never created the great albania.
They have only given you the command Albanians, that's all.
What has been done to you strangely Serbian is written, however the fact that the Albanians not.
There is no mention of how many Albanians were expelled from Kosovo, however, thanks to the Y-DNA seems that Kosovo is the source of the e-v13, and in northern Albania have very many people e-v13.
Likely that the Albanians of north are from the Kosovo?
The north of Albania was sparsely populated and is now more populated than the south and center.
But now it is very populated and no one know how to explain.

You are not nationalist Serbs? But when you speak of Serbia seems to be one was fabulous.
Look at your answers trusted six nationalistic and you do not realize it.
I'm not offended serbia, but I have offended and criticized the yugoslavia, Communists and Slav nationalism.
You kept saying that Kosovo Albanians are immigrants when in fact it is the opposite.
For me, you can say what you want about Albania or Albanians.

Look communists were worse than the Nazis.
Hitler in his speech congratulated Stalin.
Do you know why? Did you know that what we call the great enemies of the axis are worse than the Nazis? I do not think so.

Maybe you do not know, but in Italy there are nearly 500,000 Albanians.
Of these, 96% are Roman Catholics (including my father).
You write all about albania and albanian, who stop you?

No.

Tesla is ethnic Serb, his father was a priest of the Serbian Orthodox Church. Many Serbs lived in Lika during the Austria-Hungaria. Serbs fled Lika 1995.

Tesla biography:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Nikola Tesla (Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian-born and later naturalized American [2][3] inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.[4]"

Tesla loved Serbia and in Serbia is his legacy. You can see Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade.

http://www.tesla-museum.org/meni_en.htm

Americans and Serbs realized monument of Tesla in New York on Long Island. This monument will unveil president of Serbia Tomislav Nikolic, 23 september. You can watch it.

http://www.tanjug.rs/news/99776/nikola-tesla-monument-to-be-unveiled-in-new-york-on-monday.htm

The history of Tesla is still unknown.
It 's incredible, because he it was considered Croatian and with a letter (also this is a dispute) he warite "I have origin serbs".
Now say that?
Tesla don't was a genius, he just brought forward the ideas of edison.

LOL.
Are you a person who makes utopias.
In the previous post says that "the yugoslavia helped us" and that "you have good relations between ethnic groups of yugoslavia" and now you say that "the relationship between Serbia and Croatia is not good?" this is utopia.

The Axis powers have never created the great albania.
They have only given you the command Albanians, that's all.
What has been done to you strangely Serbian is written, however the fact that the Albanians not.
There is no mention of how many Albanians were expelled from Kosovo, however, thanks to the Y-DNA seems that Kosovo is the source of the e-v13, and in northern Albania have very many people e-v13.
Likely that the Albanians of north are from the Kosovo?
The north of Albania was sparsely populated and is now more populated than the south and center.
But now it is very populated and no one know how to explain.

You are not nationalist Serbs? But when you speak of Serbia seems to be one was fabulous.
Look at your answers trusted six nationalistic and you do not realize it.
I'm not offended serbia, but I have offended and criticized the yugoslavia, Communists and Slav nationalism.
You kept saying that Kosovo Albanians are immigrants when in fact it is the opposite.
For me, you can say what you want about Albania or Albanians.

Look communists were worse than the Nazis.
Hitler in his speech congratulated Stalin.
Do you know why? Did you know that what we call the great enemies of the axis are worse than the Nazis? I do not think so.

Maybe you do not know, but in Italy there are nearly 500,000 Albanians.
Of these, 96% are Roman Catholics (including my father).
You write all about albania and albanian, who stop you?

Good, talk returns to normal.

About Great Albania:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Albania

You can see and Greater Albania in WWII.

"Between May 1941 and September 1943, Benito Mussolini placed nearly all the land inhabited by ethnic Albanians under the jurisdiction of an Albanian quisling government. That included the region of Kosovo, parts of the Republic of Macedonia and some small border areas of Montenegro. In Chameria an Albanian high commissioner, Xhemil Dino, was appointed by the Italians; but the area remained under the control of the Italian military command in Athens and so technically remained a region of Greece."

Albanian communists were fighting against Albanian collaborators Axis powers, and their role in World War Two is positive. Problem with Albanian communists started 1948 when they supported Stalin against Tito.

I'm not communist, I can write books about communist bad things. But it is not only black, an communists had good results, specifically in Yugoslavia.

I'm sad about today's relations between Croats and Serbs (politicians often try to do something but people are estranged). In time of Yugoslavia relationships were much much better, politics of brotherhood and unity gave results.

I know about Italian Albanians. And I personally love Italy very much.

It is normal that I will write about Albanians (and Serbs) if Kosovo is thread. If thread is Slovenia I would write about Slovenes. And you can notice I had no intention to write this thread. It has been extracted from topic of Syria. Western politicians were at one time compared Syria and Kosovo and with good reason. Syria is very complex as Kosovo is very complex. Quick solution for Syria would be mistake, as for Kosovo was mistake.

I respect all peoples. But if you can notice for me armed rebellion is not acceptable as method of fights. Albanians could realize their rights in institutions of system, it could be much better.

I wrote about documented 30,000 Albanians who came in Serbia after 1948 (in fifties), and there are evidence that their number is to 75.000. This has contributed demographic in favor of Albanians but not so much. And they had very poor conditions in Albania, you've written that in Albania communism was like North Korea.

You can see, again there are plans in the West for link Kosovo and Serbia and Balkan media are saying about the initiative to bind four other countries: Montenegro, Bosnia, Albania and Macedonia. Someone called this Yugoslavia 4.0. But for me it is logical. Balkan economies have collapsed and it is possible that such initiative bears fruit.

The history of Tesla is still unknown.
It 's incredible, because he it was considered Croatian and with a letter (also this is a dispute) he warite "I have origin serbs".
Now say that?
Tesla don't was a genius, he just brought forward the ideas of edison.

Tesla was Serb, his father was priest of Serbian Orthodox Church, he emphasized his Serbian origin, he wrote in Cyrillic, he gave much of his legacy to Serbia, but I can say he belonged to humanity. Many of his inventions have not been understood in his time, but today may have application. Of course and Edison is great inventor, Edison was the entrepreneur too, and someone who is commercially used the inventions. But Tesla is something different, tomorrow you can watch unveiling of the monument of Nikola Tesla in Long Island in New York, on the initiative Americans and Serbs, and where participant is President of Serbia Mr. Nikolic.

Two pictures from New York:

1221512349523ffa1de331e751441590_640x420.jpg

13827596385240779584aa2085611830_v4_big.JPG

President of Serbia in unveiling of the monument of Nikola Tesla

It is enough this is not topic. Tesla is a unique universal genius who has advanced mankind and he belongs to humanity.

Attachments

• Tesla-spomenik.jpg
    Tesla-spomenik.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 13827596385240779584aa2085611830_v4_big.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Good, talk returns to normal.

About Great Albania:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Albania

You can see and Greater Albania in WWII.

"Between May 1941 and September 1943, Benito Mussolini placed nearly all the land inhabited by ethnic Albanians under the jurisdiction of an Albanian quisling government. That included the region of Kosovo, parts of the Republic of Macedonia and some small border areas of Montenegro. In Chameria an Albanian high commissioner, Xhemil Dino, was appointed by the Italians; but the area remained under the control of the Italian military command in Athens and so technically remained a region of Greece."

In this video explains very well how the Nazis behaved.
In this video, as well as explaining fascism, also explains assassinations and massacres.
In youtube you can find 5 video about history of albania.
I think in this video you can see what did the fascists.
In this video you can watch (i'm not sure 100%) what did fasicst, school fascist, the census of population and census literacy and census of massacre and kill.

Albanian communists were fighting against Albanian collaborators Axis powers, and their role in World War Two is positive. Problem with Albanian communists started 1948 when they supported Stalin against Tito.
Albanian comunist like comunist yugoslavs fighting for take a controll of country, not for release......

I'm not communist, I can write books about communist bad things. But it is not only black, an communists had good results, specifically in Yugoslavia.

The Italy there is a saying.
"Guardiamo il risultato" in english 'We only watch the results. "
Ok, look at the results after yugoslavia .........

I'm sad about today's relations between Croats and Serbs (politicians often try to do something but people are estranged). In time of Yugoslavia relationships were much much better, politics of brotherhood and unity gave results.

It is the fault of the Russians.
If you do not spread to russia with the slav nationalism, certainly all the Balkan countries (except Bulgaria) would become colonies.
After the liberation of the colonies would be friends.

I know about Italian Albanians. And I personally love Italy very much.
Us love you.

It is normal that I will write about Albanians (and Serbs) if Kosovo is thread. If thread is Slovenia I would write about Slovenes. And you can notice I had no intention to write this thread. It has been extracted from topic of Syria. Western politicians were at one time compared Syria and Kosovo and with good reason. Syria is very complex as Kosovo is very complex. Quick solution for Syria would be mistake, as for Kosovo was mistake.
But in fact i don't stop you, nobody stop you.
You can say all about albanian and albanians kosovar.

I respect all peoples. But if you can notice for me armed rebellion is not acceptable as method of fights. Albanians could realize their rights in institutions of system, it could be much better.

As long as one of you does not give an apology will never hate.
No matter who is the first, but at least it will be the first step.

I wrote about documented 30,000 Albanians who came in Serbia after 1948 (in fifties), and there are evidence that their number is to 75.000. This has contributed demographic in favor of Albanians but not so much. And they had very poor conditions in Albania, you've written that in Albania communism was like North Korea.
Ok, show the source.

You can see, again there are plans in the West for link Kosovo and Serbia and Balkan media are saying about the initiative to bind four other countries: Montenegro, Bosnia, Albania and Macedonia. Someone called this Yugoslavia 4.0. But for me it is logical. Balkan economies have collapsed and it is possible that such initiative bears fruit.
For economy is normal, south europe is very is a disaster.
In fact see spain,italy,greece,bulgaria,croatia,fyrom and other, this country don't have a good econmy.
Jugoslavia (according to wikipedia) is the term used for "south slavs".
Albanian don't are a ethnic group slav.
Maybe form a Balkan League, but I think it's impossible.
This union is just a dream of the european banks.

Last edited:
Tesla was Serb, his father was priest of Serbian Orthodox Church, he emphasized his Serbian origin, he wrote in Cyrillic, he gave much of his legacy to Serbia, but I can say he belonged to humanity. Many of his inventions have not been understood in his time, but today may have application. Of course and Edison is great inventor, Edison was the entrepreneur too, and someone who is commercially used the inventions. But Tesla is something different, tomorrow you can watch unveiling of the monument of Nikola Tesla in Long Island in New York, on the initiative Americans and Serbs, and where participant is President of Serbia Mr. Nikolic.

Two pictures from New York:

1221512349523ffa1de331e751441590_640x420.jpg

President of Serbia in unveiling of the monument of Nikola Tesla

It is enough this is not topic. Tesla is a unique universal genius who has advanced mankind and he belongs to humanity.

Ok, ok.
(according to usa sources) is always considered Croatian becuase he said to edison (if i'm not mistaken).
Then he sent him a letter in which he wrote that he was Serbian.
But these two things are in conflict, looking a bit 'on the internet I see that the Croats say "he's Croatian" and Serbs "he is Serbia."
Whatever the truth is you could do a test on the y-dna.

and a ultime things.
I would like to know if in Serbia and the Balkan countries are talking about the nationality of Tito.
Because in recent days I have heard a news very interesting.
According to CIA Tito was Russian and not croatian.
I wanted to know if this is talked in balkan?

In this video explains very well how the Nazis behaved.
In this video, as well as explaining fascism, also explains assassinations and massacres.
I think in this video you can see what did the fascists.

But, I didn't write about that. I wrote historical facts that 8000-10000 Serbs and Montenegrins were massacred in Greater Albania, and at least 100.000 refugees fled from Greater Albania to occupated Serbia.

You heard for Bali Kombetar. It was Albanian fasictics organization.

It is the fault of the Russians.
If you do not spread to russia with the slav nationalism, certainly all the Balkan countries (except Bulgaria) would become colonies.
After the liberation of the colonies would be friends.

Russians have nothing to do with it.

But these are specific Croatian Serbian quarrels.

For example, religion is one of strong factors, Croats are Catholics, Serbs are mostly Orthodox. Serbs have Serbian Orthodox church.

Ok, show the source.

Yugoslav and Serbian historic facts. But it is in Serbian/Croatian. If I find in English I will give link.

For economy is normal, south europe is very is a disaster.
In fact see spain,italy,greece,bulgaria,croatia,fyrom and other, this country don't have a good econmy.
Jugoslavia (according to wikipedia) is the term used for "south slavs".
Albanian don't are a ethnic group slav.
Maybe form a Balkan League, but I think it's impossible.
This union is just a dream of the european banks.

Why today, despite the high birth rate, is less Albanians in Balkans than 20 years ago?

Response is: emigration. Economy Albania is bad, but for Kosovo is worse. And Albanians have become economic migrants in countries of west Europe and north America.

AP Kosovo in Serbia had much better results than Albania. But it was the time when big funds destined for Kosovo. Then AP Kosovo Albanians did not move to west Europe and north America as today.

A lot of firms from Serbia invested in province Kosovo and opened their factories and facilities. Serbia assets will be on the agenda in negotiations.

Initiative that Kosovo connect with Serbia and three other YU republics, and Albania (Yugoslavia 4.0) is intention to revive the region's economic. Serbia can be an engine of growth, and again have the funds for Kosovo, but it needs time because Serbian industry is suffered due to hard international sanctions, and even more during the NATO bombing. Many Serbian industrial capacities and infrastructure were targeted and destroyed.

But idea Yugoslavia 4.0 (without Slovenia and Croatia and with Albania) is logical for me. Such projects can contribute to connecting and strengthening devasted Balkan region.

Ok, ok.
(according to usa sources) is always considered Croatian becuase he said to edison (if i'm not mistaken).
Then he sent him a letter in which he wrote that he was Serbian.
But these two things are in conflict, looking a bit 'on the internet I see that the Croats say "he's Croatian" and Serbs "he is Serbia."
Whatever the truth is you could do a test on the y-dna.

Tesla is Serb. Croats are not Serbian orthodox. Or you think that Serbian Orthodox church is Croatian? What confuses you? Yes, he was born in Austria-Hungaria. Area in which he lived was mostly Serbian. Yes today is Croatia, and there are no Serbs more. (You can read what happened with Serbs in Smiljan, Tesla's birthplace, in time of World War Two if you are interested. And last Serbs left Lika 1995.)

The famous Archimedes from Syracuse was Greek. Yes Syracuse is today in Italy. But Archimedes is no Italian.

But, I didn't write about that. I wrote historical facts that 8000-10000 Serbs and Montenegrins were massacred in Greater Albania, and at least 100.000 refugees fled from Greater Albania to occupated Serbia.

You heard for Bali Kombetar. It was Albanian fasictics organization.

Not only the Serbs were expelled.
Many Kosovo Albanians were driven out and filled the north of Albania.

No, i don't know who are he.

Russians have nothing to do with it.

But these are specific Croatian Serbian quarrels.

For example, religion is one of strong factors, Croats are Catholics, Serbs are mostly Orthodox. Serbs have Serbian Orthodox church.
That is another matter.

Yugoslav and Serbian historic facts. But it is in Serbian/Croatian. If I find in English I will give link.
Many of the things that you know are false.
As the falsity of the genocide of Serbian children.
The your heads are full of falsehoods.

Who say to me is right about that?

Why today, despite the high birth rate, is less Albanians in Balkans than 20 years ago?

Response is: emigration. Economy Albania is bad, but for Kosovo is worse. And Albanians have become economic migrants in countries of west Europe and north America.

AP Kosovo in Serbia had much better results than Albania. But it was the time when big funds destined for Kosovo. Then AP Kosovo Albanians did not move to west Europe and north America as today.

A lot of firms from Serbia invested in province Kosovo and opened their factories and facilities. Serbia assets will be on the agenda in negotiations.

Initiative that Kosovo connect with Serbia and three other YU republics, and Albania (Yugoslavia 4.0) is intention to revive the region's economic. Serbia can be an engine of growth, and again have the funds for Kosovo, but it needs time because Serbian industry is suffered due to hard international sanctions, and even more during the NATO bombing. Many Serbian industrial capacities and infrastructure were targeted and destroyed.

But idea Yugoslavia 4.0 (without Slovenia and Croatia and with Albania) is logical for me. Such projects can contribute to connecting and strengthening devasted Balkan region.

Ahaha, very funny.
You know why albanian emigrants to other country?
Is simple.
The problem are Serbia and Poland.
The Serbia and Poland are very a problem for country of east europe because of economic conditions and salaries.
You know the salieries of serbians? Is 150 euro monthly.
This is the salaries of normal serbins.
This is not good, because this increases the relocation.
From 2010 to 2013 the 60% of entrepreneurs have gone in serbia.Because wages are the lowest in Europe (west and east europe).
Serbia and Poland are big problems and do go wrong the other countries.
In Albania the normal salary is around 400 euro as opposed to serbia and poland ranging from 150 euro up to 300 euro is better to invest in Poland and Serbia.
What does that mean? Obviously this reduces the work.
No, Serbia never be a motor of economy.
If other country united to you would only hurt.

Tesla is Serb. Croats are not Serbian orthodox. Or you think that Serbian Orthodox church is Croatian? What confuses you? Yes, he was born in Austria-Hungaria. Area in which he lived was mostly Serbian. Yes today is Croatia, and there are no Serbs more. (You can read what happened with Serbs in Smiljan, Tesla's birthplace, in time of World War Two if you are interested. And last Serbs left Lika 1995.)

The famous Archimedes from Syracuse was Greek. Yes Syracuse is today in Italy. But Archimedes is no Italian.

Ok Ok.

Ahaha, very funny.

I wonder what would have been of my life had Albania joined Yugoslavia in 1945. It could possibly only have been better. In a more sane world, Albanians would fight for their right to join Serbia, and Serbs would fight to keep Albanians at bay, but we don’t live in a sane world.In 1990 Kosovo had a per capita GDP three times higher than Albania. Back then I was wondering how long will it take for tables to turn. It didn’t take really long, just a few short years. And it is not like Albania is an economic miracle. They will keep blaming war, but war damaged Serbia much more than it damaged Kosovo, says Dr. Toli

http://illyria.proboards.com/thread/36391/dr-toli-speaks-alb-academic

I wonder what would have been of my life had Albania joined Yugoslavia in 1945.

E.Hoxha stopped that just in time by playing on the animosity between Tito and Russia. Needless to say, even if it worked, it would have been a complete disaster for everyone.

I wonder what would have been of my life had Albania joined Yugoslavia in 1945. It could possibly only have been better. In a more sane world, Albanians would fight for their right to join Serbia, and Serbs would fight to keep Albanians at bay, but we don’t live in a sane world.In 1990 Kosovo had a per capita GDP three times higher than Albania. Back then I was wondering how long will it take for tables to turn. It didn’t take really long, just a few short years. And it is not like Albania is an economic miracle. They will keep blaming war, but war damaged Serbia much more than it damaged Kosovo, says Dr. Toli

http://illyria.proboards.com/thread/36391/dr-toli-speaks-alb-academic

Mhhhh, you know comunism albanian don't is same of jugoslavia?
You know jugoslavia is a federation compose by "6" country?
You know comunism albania was a very terrible and is like of noth korea?
And pil of albania is 7.848 and kosovo is 3.453.....i think the pil of albania is high or no??
I'm srry, in Serbia the number 3 is under 7.....
Go to study why montenegro and fyrom divide with Serbia.......
Serbia and serbians are like china and chinese.
low labor costs+no right for workers+low taxe=Serbia.
Thx for steal work to us.

You know the salieries of serbians? Is 150 euro monthly.
This is the salaries of normal serbins.
This is not good, because this increases the relocation.
From 2010 to 2013 the 60% of entrepreneurs have gone in serbia.Because wages are the lowest in Europe (west and east europe).
Serbia and Poland are big problems and do go wrong the other countries.

Why do you talk about things that you didn't check?
If you want accurate data you can see list of countries by GDP (PPP).
Serbia today certainly is not in great shape, but even today it is a lot better than Albania.
Two key reasons for delay of Serbian economy are: sanctions imposed at the beginning of the nineties and many industrial facilities are destroyed in the NATO bombing (honestly I don't know why industry and infrastructure were targets).
Serbia was industrial country, with developed agriculture too, with very good technically educated population, industry now beginning to recover with new investments and construction of new facilities.
And I do not understand why you put Poland in this story.
Perhaps because Poland has a solid industry, I don't know if you against Serbia and Poland as industrial countries or Slavic countries.

E.Hoxha stopped that just in time by playing on the animosity between Tito and Russia. Needless to say, even if it worked, it would have been a complete disaster for everyone.

Yes, Hoxha was too egoistic to exploit that idea.

Thx for steal work to us.

What are you talking about? You're Italian or not?

Why do you talk about things that you didn't check?
If you want accurate data you can see list of countries by GDP (PPP).
Serbia today certainly is not in great shape, but even today it is a lot better than Albania.
Two key reasons for delay of Serbian economy are: sanctions imposed at the beginning of the nineties and many industrial facilities are destroyed in the NATO bombing (honestly I don't know why industry and infrastructure were targets).
Serbia was industrial country, with developed agriculture too, with very good technically educated population, industry now beginning to recover with new investments and construction of new facilities.
And I do not understand why you put Poland in this story.
Perhaps because Poland has a solid industry, I don't know if you against Serbia and Poland as industrial countries or Slavic countries.

I speak for steal work..........in Serbia the cost of work is around 150 euro......
The increase of GPD in Serbia and Poland is thanks to the entrepreneurs who make the relocation.I think that you do not know how the relocation.
I'll explain.
"They close factories in Italy and opened in Serbia because the cost of workers is around 150 euro."
Understand?
The GDP is the "Gross Domestic Product".
Here is a brief explanation since it seems like you do not know anything or pretend not to know.

There is talk of Product because GDP measures the value of final goods produced, Indoor because the definition and the calculation of GDP takes into account the value of final goods and services produced within a given country (regardless of the nationality of those who produce them )

Summary.
In Italy, close factories and GDP falls.
Why?
Why do entrepreneurs close their factories and opened in Serbia because the cost of workers is around 150 euro.
In Italy the GDP falls and in Serbia's GDP rises.
That's it, I do not understand why you come to talk about things no sense.

Yes, Hoxha was too egoistic to exploit that idea.

What are you talking about? You're Italian or not?

Talking abount? I don't understand you.
I just say to you "In Italy the entrepreneurs closed the factory and reduce work. Why? Because they open in Serbia.
Why open in Serbia? Becuase the coast of worker are around 150 euro."
Fiat,Calze Donne, golden lady and ecc are italian if you don't know that............
Again, thx for steal work to us.

This is Kosovo thread. What for did you pull out Italian-Serbian economic relationships...

I speak for steal work..........in Serbia the cost of work is around 150 euro......
The increase of GPD in Serbia and Poland is thanks to the entrepreneurs who make the relocation.I think that you do not know how the relocation.
I'll explain.
"They close factories in Italy and opened in Serbia because the cost of workers is around 150 euro."
Understand?
The GDP is the "Gross Domestic Product".
Here is a brief explanation since it seems like you do not know anything or pretend not to know.

There is talk of Product because GDP measures the value of final goods produced, Indoor because the definition and the calculation of GDP takes into account the value of final goods and services produced within a given country (regardless of the nationality of those who produce them )

Summary.
In Italy, close factories and GDP falls.
Why?
Why do entrepreneurs close their factories and opened in Serbia because the cost of workers is around 150 euro.
In Italy the GDP falls and in Serbia's GDP rises.
That's it, I do not understand why you come to talk about things no sense.

Talking abount? I don't understand you.
I just say to you "In Italy the entrepreneurs closed the factory and reduce work. Why? Because they open in Serbia.
Why open in Serbia? Becuase the coast of worker are around 150 euro."
Fiat,Calze Donne, golden lady and ecc are italian if you don't know that............
Again, thx for steal work to us.

In Serbia cost of work is not 150 Euro. I tried to explain but you continue.

I mentoined GDP (PPP) per capita to compare among countries because these data are quite reliable.

PPP: purchasing power parity

The data about salaries are unreliable, see you talking about the wrong salary in Serbia and possible in Poland.

And salaries among countries are not good to compare.

For example if someone has salary in Serbia 700 euros and his colleague in another country 900 euros, but in that country all is more expensive then the question is who is in a better position.

And topic here are not salaries in Serbia or Poland.

This is Kosovo thread. What for did you pull out Italian-Serbian economic relationships...
garrick was talking about Serbian economy, and more.
In my presence you do not speak the Serbian economy because while GDP grows by you (and increases the work) that we work decreases and the GDP goes down.

In Serbia cost of work is not 150 Euro. I tried to explain but you continue.

I mentoined GDP (PPP) per capita to compare among countries because these data are quite reliable.

PPP: purchasing power parity

The data about salaries are unreliable, see you talking about the wrong salary in Serbia and possible in Poland.

And salaries among countries are not good to compare.

For example if someone has salary in Serbia 700 euros and his colleague in another country 900 euros, but in that country all is more expensive then the question is who is in a better position.

And topic here are not salaries in Serbia or Poland.

Honestly, are you kidding me?
Your answer me unless and put on a couple of forums.
I want to see the reactions of many of my countrymen.
Probably many of them would shoot.
The wages in Italy and Spain (which are the lowest in Western Europe) are around 900 \ 1,000 euro.
The wages in Eastern Europe ranging from 150 up to 800.
The Czech Republic (in Eastern Europe) has the highest salary (€ 800).
the country with the highest salary (between the states of ex-Yugoslavia) is the slovenia with 600 euro (they use the euro and there is no need for conversion)
Then there's Kosovo with 400 \ 500 EUR (they use the euro andnot there is no need for any conversion).
Then there is the croatia and their salaries are around 400 \ 500 Euros (such as Kosovo).
Serbia, FYROM and Bosnia have salaries ranging from 150 euro up to 300 euro.
Your ignorance and falsehood about salaries makes me angry ......
I do not know if you are nationalist or not, but who told you this on salaries in Serbia is a falsehood.
Remember that you come from Serbia and is a poor country (like the other countries of Eastern Europe).
I think you know the difference between the countries of the first world, second world and third world?

Honestly, are you kidding me?
Your answer me unless and put on a couple of forums.
I want to see the reactions of many of my countrymen.
Probably many of them would shoot.
The wages in Italy and Spain (which are the lowest in Western Europe) are around 900 \ 1,000 euro.
The wages in Eastern Europe ranging from 150 up to 800.
The Czech Republic (in Eastern Europe) has the highest salary (€ 800).
the country with the highest salary (between the states of ex-Yugoslavia) is the slovenia with 600 euro (they use the euro and there is no need for conversion)
Then there's Kosovo with 400 \ 500 EUR (they use the euro andnot there is no need for any conversion).
Then there is the croatia and their salaries are around 400 \ 500 Euros (such as Kosovo).
Serbia, FYROM and Bosnia have salaries ranging from 150 euro up to 300 euro.
Your ignorance and falsehood about salaries makes me angry ......
I do not know if you are nationalist or not, but who told you this on salaries in Serbia is a falsehood.
Remember that you come from Serbia and is a poor country (like the other countries of Eastern Europe).
I think you know the difference between the countries of the first world, second world and third world?

Today is a big crisis and no country is easily, but I think you underestimate whole east Europe.

In Serbia minimum wage is higher than 150 euros, and it is probably everywhere in east Europe.

Kosovo is the poorest in Europe, and these are the facts. Many, many Albanians from Kosovo today are in west Europe, USA or Canada. Kosovo had the fates rates of growth at the time of Yugoslav and Serbian funds. I don't know if Europe now give funds, but Serbia consistently pay Kosovo debt. And a lot of properties and assets of Serbian companies remained in Kosovo.

GDP (PPP) per capita is good indicator of economic development. of course one indicator can not be perfect, with more indicators can be achieved better picture.

Emigration rate is another indicator. And for Albania emigration rate is much higher than for Serbia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

No data for Kosovo but Kosovo has an even greater emigration rate from Albania.

Today is a big crisis and no country is easily, but I think you underestimate whole east Europe.

In Serbia minimum wage is higher than 150 euros, and it is probably everywhere in east Europe.

Kosovo is the poorest in Europe, and these are the facts. Many, many Albanians from Kosovo today are in west Europe, USA or Canada. Kosovo had the fates rates of growth at the time of Yugoslav and Serbian funds. I don't know if Europe now give funds, but Serbia consistently pay Kosovo debt. And a lot of properties and assets of Serbian companies remained in Kosovo.

GDP (PPP) per capita is good indicator of economic development. of course one indicator can not be perfect, with more indicators can be achieved better picture.

Emigration rate is another indicator. And for Albania emigration rate is much higher than for Serbia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

No data for Kosovo but Kosovo has an even greater emigration rate from Albania.

The wages in Eastern Europe ranging from 150 euro up to 800 euro .
The workers of the golden lady and they are paid 150 euro 11 hours of work.
The workers of FIAT (are 3,000 worker) are paid about 280 euro and also work them 11 hours.
What I mean is that we work to give to you .
Only in the past 3 years almost 60 % of the entrepreneurs have gone into Poland and Serbia because the salary ranges from 150 euro up to 350 euro (maximum).
Why should you ? Why have the lowest salaries in europe and also because you do not have rights at work .
Kosovo is a poor state because unemployment is around 45 %, but the salaries they are on the 400 \ 500 EUR .
So the cost of living in Kosovo is much higher than that of Serbia, FYROM and Bosnia .
Why not open it in Albania , Ukraine or Russia or another country ?
Because even them the salaries ranging from 350 euro up to 750 euro .
So it would be a disadvantage.
The salaries depend on the cost of living.
Plus the cost of living and the country is the poor, the wages will be low.
In Italy you can not live with a salary of 150 Euros as in the rest of western europe.

The immigrations is caused by work.
No work, aumented emigration.

This thread has been viewed 183637 times.

Back