slavic, germanic and others for the fun

Where did I write anything about Earth being created 6000 years ago? I think you do not understand my point at all...I was writing about the time before 12 000 years ago, about a writing which is older than 6000 years ago. I refuse to BELIEVE in the "birth of "higher" civilizations in the Middle east, 3600 BCE, in Ur, Uruk, Ninaveh,..."... This is my WHOLE point... The closest to this claim or refusal of official western(biblical/abrahamic based) history is Vedic history, which is separating history into Yugas and Kalpas for example, claiming the Universe being created 155x10^9 years ago, and not 6000 years ago...(now do you think these people invented Vedic micro and macro time concepts/measuring over a night, in 1500 BCE?(allegedly "birth" of Indian Vedic civilination, according to the Biblical/official "historians" started around 1500 BCE). This is the subject i am deeply interested into it, not some Biblical (Jesuitic) sources from 18th century(more than 70% of 'historical' sources on Wikipedia originate from the Dark middle ages, from Jesuits, who were systematically rewriting whole history, including a history about Slavs(that's why is the Book of Veles something totally 'unacceptable' for example, because it has 0 to do with Biblical - Jesuitic sources), this biblical history has origins in Sumer, Akkad, Ugarit, Egypt, Iran(Avestas), India(Vedas), Greece, Norse(Nephilim derives from Niflheim & Slavic Nav, and Rephaim from Vedic Ravana, etc), from all parts of the world... So I really do not understand your ad hominem statement here...

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 71140 times.

Back