Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Ottomanism is not islamism or turanism as Erdoğan did. It was so humanistic idea which defend that all nations in ottoman empire are equal. I wish a balkan reporter taunt that reality to a AKP minister.

Ottoman empire was heaven on earth? No. Occupation can not be heaven. Do you really know how Balkans people suffered a lot.

Because it was so humanistic, Bulgarians, Greeks and Serbs launched struggle for liberation.

Bulgarian, Greek and Serbian troops could enter in Istanbul or Constantinople but greater powers didn't allow.

In the picture Bulgarian troops near Adrianople (Edrene):

12-03-12-16053_2.jpg

24409656.jpg

And muslim, chinese, viking or other explorers. Americans were discovered by Native Americans

But Turkish president Erdogan says that Muslims came to America before Columbus.

"Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Saturday that Islamic sailors found the New World in 1178 and built a mosque on Cuba - and even said Columbus saw it when he showed up in 1492. His theory - which is not supported by most historians - came to light in a televised speech during an Istanbul summit of Muslims leaders from Latin America."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836407/Muslims-America-claims-Turkish-president-thinks-Islamic-explorers-beat-Columbus-300-years-built-mosque-Cuba.html

Who were sailors? Turks Seljuqs? They could be in that time, because Ottomans emerged later.

Totaly agree, North Cyprus become state and Kosovo, but not Abhazia or Kurdistan . This is hypocrisy. I hope you respect Kosovian as much as Kurds. Other wise, this will be your hypocrisy.

Yes, North Cyprus begun first. Thanks. Hm, maybe Kosovo Albanians had a role model.

You can see Kosovo and North Cyprus flags are banned in Eurovision Song 2016.

http://cdn3.axs.com/axs/pdfs/FlagPolicyRG.pdf

About hypocrisy. You threw me into thinking. I will response.

Ottoman empire was heaven on earth? No. Occupation can not be heaven. Do you really know how Balkans people suffered a lot.

Take a dictinary my friend. Ottomanism is political view which rise after late 19th centuries so example Magnicifient Suleiman's policy is not Ottomanism. It defend secularism and equal citizenship which which destroy classic ottoman millet system.

Because it was so humanistic, Bulgarians, Greeks and Serbs launched struggle for liberation.

As I said, you are missing the issue. A parently, you don't know what is Ottomanism. Neo-Ottomanism is just a twisted nationalist doctrine. But ottomanism is against nationalism.

Let's check the life in Austria-Hungary Empire. They gave the equal citizenship nearly same time with Ottoman Empire(1856-1876).

Article 19 of the 1867 "Basic State Act" (Staatsgrundgesetz), valid only for the Cisleithanian (Austrian) part of Austria-Hungary,[95] said:
All races of the empire have equal rights, and every race has an inviolable right to the preservation and use of its own nationality and language. The equality of all customary languages ("landesübliche Sprachen") in school, office and public life, is recognized by the state. In those territories in which several races dwell, the public and educational institutions are to be so arranged that, without applying compulsion to learn a second country language ("Landessprache"), each of the races receives the necessary means of education in its own language
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary

You can guess Hungarians and Slavic nations life during this German Empire. I am not mentioning life of British and French colonised nations.

Bulgarian, Greek and Serbian troops could enter in Istanbul or Constantinople but greater powers didn't allow.

Same great power also defend small Balkan Countries. I can't see your point.

But Turkish president Erdogan says that Muslims came to America before Columbus.

"Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Saturday that Islamic sailors found the New World in 1178 and built a mosque on Cuba - and even said Columbus saw it when he showed up in 1492. His theory - which is not supported by most historians - came to light in a televised speech during an Istanbul summit of Muslims leaders from Latin America."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836407/Muslims-America-claims-Turkish-president-thinks-Islamic-explorers-beat-Columbus-300-years-built-mosque-Cuba.html

Who were sailors? Turks Seljuqs? They could be in that time, because Ottomans emerged later.

I told you my thought about the issue. Now I don't see a point to talk about on it.

Pre-Columbus visiting is very common area. American loves theories. It doesn't matter how crazy is are. About Muslim visiting, you can check it from here http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/africanm.htm

Boreas you can not defend anything connected to Neo-Ottomanism of Davutoglu and Erdogan,they make no sense,Garrick is right.

Last edited:
it is true, Muslim discovered America before Colombus
next month Erdogan will disclose another truth : Muslims were first on the moon, allready 19 th century

Take a dictinary my friend. Ottomanism is political view which rise after late 19th centuries so example Magnicifient Suleiman's policy is not Ottomanism. It defend secularism and equal citizenship which which destroy classic ottoman millet system.

As I said, you are missing the issue. A parently, you don't know what is Ottomanism. Neo-Ottomanism is just a twisted nationalist doctrine. But ottomanism is against nationalism.

Let's check the life in Austria-Hungary Empire. They gave the equal citizenship nearly same time with Ottoman Empire(1856-1876).

Article 19 of the 1867 "Basic State Act" (Staatsgrundgesetz), valid only for the Cisleithanian (Austrian) part of Austria-Hungary,[95] said:
All races of the empire have equal rights, and every race has an inviolable right to the preservation and use of its own nationality and language. The equality of all customary languages ("landesübliche Sprachen") in school, office and public life, is recognized by the state. In those territories in which several races dwell, the public and educational institutions are to be so arranged that, without applying compulsion to learn a second country language ("Landessprache"), each of the races receives the necessary means of education in its own language
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria-Hungary

You can guess Hungarians and Slavic nations life during this German Empire. I am not mentioning life of British and French colonised nations.

My Turkish friend, yes I know for liberal, multicultural face of Ottomanism or new version neo-Ottomanism promoted of Davitoglu et al. But Western theorists highlight three face of neo-Ottomanism, and first two are much more important: 1) imperialistic image of neo-Ottomanism, Ottoman empire as apex of civilization and 2) Islamic image of neo-Ottomanism, Ottoman empire as an Islamic empire. Third, multicultural image, hardly will pass next to first two, in other words Christian and Atheist Balkan people, who were 500 years under Ottoman occupation, are much more interested in first two images. Knowing taqiyya principle, third image looks up as makeup. First two faces are real.

I respect Ataturk heritage in Turkey and secularism which he introduced (although Turkish actions towards Greeks, Armenians and Assirians are unacceptable). But today we see grandiose changes in Turkey which fundamentally change the conditions imposed after 1924 when Caliphate was officialy abolished and created modern Turkish state.

Same great power also defend small Balkan Countries. I can't see your point.

It is question. Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia struggled, and relying mainly on its own forces, won their freedom. Fair was to liberate the whole Balkans, and not to stop by explicit request of greater powers and to establish a boundary of separation at Adrianople (Edrene).

I told you my thought about the issue. Now I don't see a point to talk about on it.

Pre-Columbus visiting is very common area. American loves theories. It doesn't matter how crazy is are. About Muslim visiting, you can check it from here http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/africanm.htm

You have good American article about mosques who Erdogan (Turkey) wants built all over the world and it is in neo-Ottoman agenda.

Mosque Building as Neo-Ottoman Soft Diplomacy

http://www.turkeyagenda.com/mosque-building-as-neo-ottoman-soft-diplomacy-2846.html

(quote)
But, why a country like Turkey would be willing to build a mosque in countries ranging from Kyrgyzstan to Somalia, or in a country as ‘alien’ as Cuba? Could it be the case that as opposed to being a typical vote maximizing centrist political party that gradually converges to and abides by the “median voter rule”, AKP’s mosque building diplomacy is part of its neo-ottoman aspirations?
(end of quote)

(quote)
However, Diyanet- the Turkish nationalized body of Islamic affairs is currently involved in the construction of 18 big mosques in about a dozen countries, including the United States, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Albania, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Cuba, Haiti, Palestine, Somalia, Bulgaria, Albania, and Greece. The Diyanet is also helping to repair mosques abroad that have been damaged by war.
(end of quote)

(quote)
In the Balkans, Turkey is interested in re-establishing mosques that have been withered away over the past two centuries in the Bulgarian border city of Didymotycho, the island of Rhodes and Thessaloniki -the second largest city in Greece which is close to the Balkan neighbors. This policy is closely related to the pan-Balkan planning.
(end of quote)

(quote)
If all these are telling anything, it is saying we might need not to wait half a century to witness the reemergence of the Ottomans once again from exactly where it was abolished.
(end of quote)

If we know what's happening it is easier to sympathize with Kurds and understand their views.

Erdogan as Sultan only miss the Janissaries from the Balkans to become one lol,but they prove to be greatest threat to the emperor like the Praetorian guard,they also could change Sultans trough palace coups,or he could finish like Osman the second when he closed their coffee shops,gathering points,started planing to create ethnic turk army,but pitty they imprisoned him and strangle him with a bowstring.

My Turkish friend, yes I know for liberal, multicultural face of Ottomanism or new version neo-Ottomanism promoted of Davitoglu et al. But Western theorists highlight three face of neo-Ottomanism, and first two are much more important: 1) imperialistic image of neo-Ottomanism, Ottoman empire as apex of civilization and 2) Islamic image of neo-Ottomanism, Ottoman empire as an Islamic empire. Third, multicultural image, hardly will pass next to first two, in other words Christian and Atheist Balkan people, who were 500 years under Ottoman occupation, are much more interested in first two images. Knowing taqiyya principle, third image looks up as makeup. First two faces are real.

I respect Ataturk heritage in Turkey and secularism which he introduced (although Turkish actions towards Greeks, Armenians and Assirians are unacceptable). But today we see grandiose changes in Turkey which fundamentally change the conditions imposed after 1924 when Caliphate was officialy abolished and created modern Turkish state.

It is question. Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia struggled, and relying mainly on its own forces, won their freedom. Fair was to liberate the whole Balkans, and not to stop by explicit request of greater powers and to establish a boundary of separation at Adrianople (Edrene).

You have good American article about mosques who Erdogan (Turkey) wants built all over the world and it is in neo-Ottoman agenda.

Mosque Building as Neo-Ottoman Soft Diplomacy

http://www.turkeyagenda.com/mosque-building-as-neo-ottoman-soft-diplomacy-2846.html

(quote)
But, why a country like Turkey would be willing to build a mosque in countries ranging from Kyrgyzstan to Somalia, or in a country as ‘alien’ as Cuba? Could it be the case that as opposed to being a typical vote maximizing centrist political party that gradually converges to and abides by the “median voter rule”, AKP’s mosque building diplomacy is part of its neo-ottoman aspirations?
(end of quote)

(quote)
However, Diyanet- the Turkish nationalized body of Islamic affairs is currently involved in the construction of 18 big mosques in about a dozen countries, including the United States, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Albania, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Cuba, Haiti, Palestine, Somalia, Bulgaria, Albania, and Greece. The Diyanet is also helping to repair mosques abroad that have been damaged by war.
(end of quote)

(quote)
In the Balkans, Turkey is interested in re-establishing mosques that have been withered away over the past two centuries in the Bulgarian border city of Didymotycho, the island of Rhodes and Thessaloniki -the second largest city in Greece which is close to the Balkan neighbors. This policy is closely related to the pan-Balkan planning.
(end of quote)

(quote)
If all these are telling anything, it is saying we might need not to wait half a century to witness the reemergence of the Ottomans once again from exactly where it was abolished.
(end of quote)

If we know what's happening it is easier to sympathize with Kurds and understand their views.

You consume a lot of Serbian government propaganda. The superiority of Serbs that your government's propaganda wants you to believe is a lie. Serbs without Russian support would still have been Ottomans, contrary what your government wants you to believe that you were liberated on your own.
Turkey is an important country in middle east and as such its weight is felt. In Serbia the weight of Turkey is felt in the form of fear since if Turkey comes back Serbs will be sent to Russia, in other Muslim Balkan countries Turkeys presence is welcomed since they bring needed investments.
Its projected that Turkeys population will reach 100 million soon, which means coupled with modernization of Turkey it can no longer ignored. Russia's influence and power on the other hand will continue to decline as its borders are threatened by rising China, Islamic population of Russia etc..
Kurds need to have autonomy and democratic life...

There you go Dupidh with the superiority of Muslim Osmanli,must be someone discused prior,Ottoman dissolution was inevitable nobody obeyed the Sultan anymore,he had no Janissaries,the governer of Balkans like Pasvanoglu made war with him acted like independent,minted his own coins same happened in many different regions,the newly countries were created out of the previosly subjected population with consciousness of the past and fight for freedom,present Turkey is not the same with Ottomans,Ottoman empire was much different, present Turkey is legacy of Kemal Ataturk and they should keep that,instead to imagine and to dream some glory of past...

In Serbia the weight of Turkey is felt in the form of fear since if Turkey comes back Serbs will be sent to Russia,

And as an Albanian you would love to see that,
perhaps you will join Turkish forces, if you did not yet.

You consume a lot of Serbian government propaganda. The superiority of Serbs that your government's propaganda wants you to believe is a lie. Serbs without Russian support would still have been Ottomans, contrary what your government wants you to believe that you were liberated on your own.
Turkey is an important country in middle east and as such its weight is felt. In Serbia the weight of Turkey is felt in the form of fear since if Turkey comes back Serbs will be sent to Russia, in other Muslim Balkan countries Turkeys presence is welcomed since they bring needed investments.
Its projected that Turkeys population will reach 100 million soon, which means coupled with modernization of Turkey it can no longer ignored. Russia's influence and power on the other hand will continue to decline as its borders are threatened by rising China, Islamic population of Russia etc..
Kurds need to have autonomy and democratic life...

American article, neo-Ottomans agenda and Turkish strive to building of mosques in Cuba, Philippines, Haiti, Somalia, Bulgaria etc. is Serbian government propaganda???

Erdogan statement that Muslims arrived before Columbus is Serbian government propaganda???

Buliding the greatest mosque in the Balkans in Albania funded by Turkey is Serbian government propaganda???

Do you know what propaganda means?

"Ideas or statements that are false and that are spread in order to help a cause, a political leader."

You really think that this is false?

http://news.sky.com/story/1426406/turkeys-erdogan-plans-a-mosque-in-cuba

And Sky News conducting "Serbian propaganda."

I only give my own attitudes, I don't care for government and political parties.

Maybe you as Albanian can hardly understand that in Serbia everyone has own opinion, and it can be very different from an official political stance.

You say that over 40 million Kurds should have political autonomy. In the same time you think that it is right that 4,4 million Albanians should have two own countries (even more if we see wishes for Illyrida, Chamuria etc.). What about Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh, or dozens other examples on the world.

I'm European oriented. Yes, in Serbia there are people who are Russian oriented. They say to us how we can be European oriented when European countries bombed Serbia. Yes, it is not easy for us to respond them, but we who love Europe convince that it was error and it will not happen again.

And as an Albanian you would love to see that,
perhaps you will join Turkish forces, if you did not yet.
Somebody who read this page of this thread will conclude that all this is not real.I expressed my opinion, the responsability is of the mods. Now you can not resist Yetos without one of your funny posts.
Yetos, do you know that your PM, Tsipuros, is considered in Greece and all around the world as a puppet of Erdoğan?

Somebody who read this page of this thread will conclude that all this is not real.I expressed my opinion, the responsability is of the mods. Now you can not resist Yetos without one of your funny posts.
Yetos, do you know that your PM, Tsipuros, is considered in Greece and all around the world as a puppet of Erdoğan?

are you DuPidh? are you his captain? or he is your colonel?
anyway I think you love the same that DuPidh said,

especially the bold one,

PS
makes me wonder who is Atheist? and who claims and cheers that his country is Atheistic due to ex-communist president.

drop your mask, face truth.
except if you want to be mercenairie :unsure:
shooting kafirs and kidnap their daughters.
it is a job, very favorite to 'Muslim Balkan countries' who want return of Suleiman the magnificent,
Perhaps you will find a job as yenicharie.

PS2
perhaps my Prime Minister is a puppet of Erdoghan,
I do not care, But in this war that is coming we will not take part,
on the other hand my people revolt many times against Ottomans and Turks, and we had wins and defeats,
at least we fought for our freedom,
what about you? did you revolt Ottoman empire?

Last edited:
are you DuPidh? are you his captain? or he is your colonel?
anyway I think you love the same that DuPidh said,

especially the bold one,

PS
makes me wonder who is Atheist? and who claims and cheers that his country is Atheistic due to ex-communist president.

drop your mask, face truth.
except if you want to be mercenairie :unsure:
shooting kafirs and kidnap their daughters.
it is a job, very favorite to 'Muslim Balkan countries' who want return of Suleiman the magnificent,
Perhaps you will find a job as yenicharie.

Yetos, not only your PM, Tsipuro, is a puppet of Erdoğan, but your country is the only responsabile for the crisis of emigrants and for this situation of islamic terrorism in Europe. Your country created this terribile situation in our Continent.
BTW, i want what Dupidh want, but you can not understand what we want.

P. S.
What is yenichaire? Is this something related to the chair? And who is Kantafi?

In Serbia the weight of Turkey is felt in the form of fear since if Turkey comes back Serbs will be sent to Russia

Fear is only for weak.

And do you know what you wrote. Such of manner of speech is extremely wrong. Replace Turkey with country that you mentioned, and the Serbs with Albanians, and you wrote about returning to the Caucasus.

I regard Turkey is quite modernized. Boreas understood me very well and I and he will continue constructive discussion.

Yetos, not only your PM, Tsipuro, is a puppet of Erdoğan, but your country is the only responsabile for the crisis of emigrants and for this situation of islamic terrorism in Europe. Your country created this terribile situation in our Continent.
BTW, i want what Dupidh want, but you can not understand what we want.

P. S.

What is yenichaire? Is this something related to the chair? And who is Kantafi?

now you make humor right?

well these are your words

Wake, Albanian, from your slumber,
Let us, brothers, swear in common
And not look to church or mosque,
The Albanian's faith is Albanianism!

Third, after the creation of the Albanian state, the King of Albania Zog I attended a secular and very balanced policy regarding the religions in Albania. There are 4 religion in Albania. Musslim Suni, Bektashi, Catholics and Orthodox. I think that today's politicians in Europe have what they learn from the way that King Zog managed the religions and particularly Islam. And latter arrived the communist regime. And Albania became the first Atheist country in the world. In the Constitution of the People's Socialist Republic of Albania of year 1976:
Article 37
The state recognizes no religion whatever and supports atheist propaganda for the purpose of inculcating the scientific materialist world outlook in people.

Now what turned you on when I said to your officer

tell us Laberia

who are these other Muslim countries?
ok Bosnia is One, But which are the Others?

now decide laberia
are you an atheist?
is Albania an Atheist country as you said?
or it is 'other muslim countries of Balkans'
?

t
o take you serious me and others of the forum, you must decide,
and not bomb us with propaganda

PS
My country is like shit today, but

I do not care, But in this war that is coming we will not take part,
Typical lazy greek. An Empire as gift:
Elder Paisios - The Prophecies about Constantinople (English subs)

on the other hand my people revolt many times against Ottomans and Turks, and we had wins and defeats,
at least we fought for our freedom,
what about you? did you revolt Ottoman empire?

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

PS

Of course, because we are not at our best. When Albania is good than Greece is also good.

Of course, because we are not at our best. When Albania is good than Greece is also good.

oh really? so when Albania is Atheist is also Greek?

or When Greek is religious Albania is searching ISLAM DEFENDER ERDOGAN the MIGHTY?
Oh I forgot, Albanians who were good and rich when Ottomans and never revolt to Turks, and served them as 'soldiers'

BUT YOU STILL AVOID TO ANSWER INFRONT OF FORUM

now you make humor right?

well these are your words

Wake, Albanian, from your slumber,
Let us, brothers, swear in common
And not look to church or mosque,
The Albanian's faith is Albanianism!

Third, after the creation of the Albanian state, the King of Albania Zog I attended a secular and very balanced policy regarding the religions in Albania. There are 4 religion in Albania. Musslim Suni, Bektashi, Catholics and Orthodox. I think that today's politicians in Europe have what they learn from the way that King Zog managed the religions and particularly Islam. And latter arrived the communist regime. And Albania became the first Atheist country in the world. In the Constitution of the People's Socialist Republic of Albania of year 1976:
Article 37
The state recognizes no religion whatever and supports atheist propaganda for the purpose of inculcating the scientific materialist world outlook in people.

Now what turned you on when I said to your officer

tell us Laberia

who are these other Muslim countries?
ok Bosnia is One, But which are the Others?

now decide laberia
are you an atheist?
is Albania an Atheist country as you said?
or it is 'other muslim countries of Balkans'
?

t
o take you serious me and others of the forum, you must decide,
and not bomb us with propaganda

PS

PS2
by making jokes do not think that5 people laugh or accept what you say,

PS3

I am not christian, neither Muslim,
so what ever religious link you post simply you make things worse to you,
you just feel guilty, colonel, not me, i am just a weak peasant,

Boreas you can not defend anything connected to Neo-Ottomanism of Davutoglu and Erdogan,they make no sense,Garrick is right.

İs that what you get from my post???

All I said is

Their Neo-Ottomanism was not related with Ottomanism, even I called it islamism and turanism. I called it twisted nationalist doctine and I wrote that Ottomanism was not releated with nationalism

"Ottomanism is not islamism or turanism as Erdoğan did."
"Neo-Ottomanism is just a twisted nationalist doctrine. But ottomanism is against nationalism. "

Which part makes you think that I am defending the Neo-Ottomanism of Davutoglu and Erdogan?

Garrick

Think the your history like,

Albanians as Kurds,

Croatians as Greeks

Bosnians as Armenians

Serbs as Turks

Serbs are the only balkan nation who can improve emphaty with Turks.

It is question. Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia struggled, and relying mainly on its own forces, won their freedom.

Let's pass the imaginary story of winning freedom with own forces.

Erdogan is islamist. Did you learn it new? As we know how much lazy Christian Balkan nations for restoring Ottoman herritage which they have, Turkey is doing that job and that state orgatisation is TİKA and built/restore historical Ottoman buildings and built new things if that community need it such as idea of building Mosque in Cuba etc.

Even the buy reindeers for some Turkic people in Siberia also they are restoring church as well.
http://www.tika.gov.tr/en/news/tika_contributes_to_the_church_of_the_nativity's_restoration-21108

Here is Serbia
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/turkey-breathes-new-life-into-serbia-s-ottoman-relics

But AKP mosque love is in different level, they are rebuilting every single old mosque

This area was concert area in the summer

rumeli-2.JPG.jpeg
hisar_konser.bmp

Thanks Erdogan, now he have another mosque which we need it.
tiyatro-sahnesine-mescit-insa-etmek-60246-5.jpg

İs that what you get from my post???

All I said is

Their Neo-Ottomanism was not related with Ottomanism, even I called it islamism and turanism. I called it twisted nationalist doctine and I wrote that Ottomanism was not releated with nationalism

"Ottomanism is not islamism or turanism as Erdoğan did."
"Neo-Ottomanism is just a twisted nationalist doctrine. But ottomanism is against nationalism. "

Which part makes you think that I am defending the Neo-Ottomanism of Davutoglu and Erdogan?
I misunderstood you.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 640949 times.

Back