Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

Today Yazidi girls cost between 15 dollars and 300+ dollars at ISIS slave market:

(See 8:55 - 9:05): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1r0s2mw1k#t=8m55s

One terrorist says that blue-eyed Yazidis are more expensive than brown-eyed.

That "Slave owner" dude and his comrades were caught by Kurdish forces this year in Raqqa offensive, and the prisoners were freed. The only thing that guy will probebly own is a strong Kurdish man coming for visist every night.

ISIS-fighters-attending-slave-girl-market.jpg

Laughing-ISIS-rapist.jpg

What a twist today. Daesh attacks Saudi Arabia in 3 different places with suicide bombers. One close to Mecca. Irony is that IS, the radical islamist organization, attacks a birthplace and center of radical Islam, the Saudi Arabia itself. How should we understand it?

They are losing ground everywhere now. They are not fit to lead ground war anymore. The "Caliphate" is shrinking every day. They only bite and kick now like cornered animal.
More terrorist bombings to come, because it is all they have left.

I hope the Kurds and everyone else in the Middle East gains freedom. Unfortunately many are unaware of the plight of smaller-numbered peoples like the Mandeans who are almost gone. Hopefully those who left will come back to their villages.

Well something big is going to happened there,

Russia sends 'Pyotr Veliky' staffed with Granit missiles,
and aircarrier Kuznetsov with ability to serve 50 planes,

3995B36D00000578-3861166-The_Admiral_Kuznetsov_was_not_allowed_to_conduct_flight_operatio-a-18_1477123535086.jpg

Turkey the last days send F-16 to bomb both Daesh and YPG
Turkey has a strong base nearby and about 200 F-16 ready.
lately newspapper Sabah and Erdogan are provoking all neighbours of Turkey
and Turkish submarines enter Greek naval teritories in order to make a demonstration,

93-0667.jpg

Daesh has regrouped, and prepairing to defend? or to attack?

I do not know what USA has already there,
But the forces gathered are significant,

Something big is going to happen?
or a new Sykes-Picot is about to be discussed?

Halepi Aleppo Χαλυβες the ancient territory from which Greeks gave name to the hardest form of iron the Steel (Χαλυβας)
might be witness of a strong battle, or a new treaty

This ships are part of Northern Fleet, with headquarters and administrative center located at the main base at Severomorsk with secondary bases elsewhere in the Kola Bay.
The group is composed by:
1 Carrier
1 Cruiser
2 Udaloy-class Destroyers
1 Admiral Grigorovich-class Frigate
3 corvettes (classes Buyan M and Nanuchka III)
1 towing boat
1 minelayers,
various support-ships

an important task-force.
The intention is to use it in the battle of Aleppo. But also is an demonstration of force, because they don't intend to pass from North-West of Britan, but in English Chanel, in the heart of Europe, of course in international waters.

3995B36D00000578-3861166-The_Admiral_Kuznetsov_was_not_allowed_to_conduct_flight_operatio-a-18_1477123535086.jpg
Yetos, what kind of fuel are using the Russians, crude oil or coal? To much smoke, NATO forces don't need a radar to discover the position of Kuznetsov.
BTW, a comparison:
aircraft_carrier_size_comparison_by_zhanrae30-d5ec7ch.jpg

@ Laberia

I am not a Russian,
but neither American,

I said about 'Pyotr Veliky' will make comapny to aircarrier,

Now if you do not know Pyotr Veliky cruiser and its abilities,
plz no need to say what ever,
it is a Kirov class from 1980's, uses nuclear power but with unknown Russian technology since modernized at 1998 and 2016 and able to carry 150 P-700 Granit missiles or new model?, and SS-300 or more?

overestimation and underestimation of military forces can not be done by us,
even high command officers do not dare to do such,
only some stupid politicians,
and believe me,
Neither US officers are stupid, neither Russian officers,

and for your information, to locate a ship means nothing,
from Russia to Gibraltar the Russian fleet sails together with British and Francais cruisers,

It is Syria the target, there will be battle or treaty, not at NATO, neither at Russia,
and moving so strong force there, something big is about to happen,
either they end the war, either a strong battle,

PS
not even politicians speak like that,
Leonidas with 300 man make biger damage than expected
and David shot down Goliath,
so numbers are just numbers.

PS 2

At Halepi (Aleppo) as you already said, there is going to be either a big battle,
either a peace treaty.

PS3
the late speeches of Erdogan show that he is mad with something,
Surely he knows something that we don't,
Incirlik air base is important and very modern and Turkish air force is strong enough with 200 F-16

Last edited:
Yetos, what kind of fuel are using the Russians, crude oil or coal? To much smoke, NATO forces don't need a radar to discover the position of Kuznetsov.
BTW, a comparison:
The amount of smoke from this thing is ridiculous. Amazing that Russians couldn't build aircraft carrier with nuclear power engin. Perhaps they want to kill rebels with fumes?

@ Laberia

I am not a Russian,
but neither American,

I said about 'Pyotr Veliky' will make comapny to aircarrier,

Now if you do not know Pyotr Veliky cruiser and its abilities,
plz no need to say what ever,
it is a Kirov class from 1980's, uses nuclear power but with unknown Russian technology since modernized at 1998 and 2016 and able to carry 150 P-700 Granit missiles or new model?, and SS-300 or more?

overestimation and underestimation of military forces can not be done by us,
even high command officers do not dare to do such,
only some stupid politicians,
and believe me,
Neither US officers are stupid, neither Russian officers,

and for your information, to locate a ship means nothing,
from Russia to Gibraltar the Russian fleet sails together with British and Francais cruisers,

It is Syria the target, there will be battle or treaty, not at NATO, neither at Russia,
and moving so strong force there, something big is about to happen,
either they end the war, either a strong battle,

PS
not even politicians speak like that,
Leonidas with 300 man make biger damage than expected
and David shot down Goliath,
so numbers are just numbers.

PS 2

At Halepi (Aleppo) as you already said, there is going to be either a big battle,
either a peace treaty.

PS3
the late speeches of Erdogan show that he is mad with something,
Surely he knows something that we don't,
Incirlik air base is important and very modern and Turkish air force is strong enough with 200 F-16
Yes Yetos, i know that you are a greek, a macedonian. But i have read somewhere in the forum that you are an engineer and i hoped for an specialized opinion.
BTW, the Incerlik air base is an USA base with few turks and british.

The amount of smoke from this thing is ridiculous. Amazing that Russians couldn't build aircraft carrier with nuclear power engin. Perhaps they want to kill rebels with fumes?

Let's hope that they arrive in Tartus sanni e salvi. The last thing that we want is a new Hollywood movie with Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson about the bravery of russian sailors in their tentative to save the world from....a nuclear meltdown of their reactors.
BTW, speaking about battleships and Hollywood, have a look to this new American "toy" :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zumwalt-class_destroyer#/search

1023px-Future_USS_Zumwalt%27s_first_underway_at_sea.jpg

Looks like something arrived from the future, from the movie "Star Trek". Even the captain of this ship, guess how is named...... James Kirk.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/1...royer-with-captain-kirk-at-the-helm.html?_r=0

By KENNETH R. ROSEN
SEPTEMBER 11, 2016
Who better to handle the United States Navy’s new futuristic destroyer than a captain named James A. Kirk?

The country’s largest destroyer, the U.S.S. Zumwalt, deployed from its home at General Dynamics Bath Iron Works in Maine on Wednesday and set sail with the smallest crew in naval history since the 1930s.

While the 610-foot, 15,000-ton warship technologically resembles the Starship Enterprise from the television series “Star Trek” — with a captain’s bridge hemmed by 360 degrees of video monitors and automated weapons, fire and flood control systems — there is no relation.

“Certainly, I have been ribbed every now and then with someone saying, ‘You’re going where no man has gone before on this class of ship,’” Captain Kirk told The Associated Press.

@Laberia

come on,

you are an Albanian, you know the story

F-117-nighthawk.jpg

not from future, but came from 'Hyper-space,
Stealth they said, no radar can catch it,
but simple TV wave signal caugh tit,

so the 'hyper-space creature become,

plane1.png

since you are an Albanian I expect you to know the story,

Billions and trillions of US $ on stealth technology to the trash basket,
cause YES NO RADAR CAN CATCH IT.
BUT ALL TV SETS DO ........
No special missile can drop it,
Just Zoo bullets like the ones of WW2

so design means nothing to me,
only to 'terify' the enemy.

thanks to that today china has Chengdu J-20,

You see as an engineer I am always amazed by new tecnhology,
But I always expect the problem, or the effects, of the construction,

and I repeat, I am not Russian, neither American,
but moving such a battle power to Syrria,
armed with SS-300 and ability to use 96 of them at first launch (pyotr veliky) as anti-air shield,
it is not a piece of cake,

now lets hope that no battle will be done,
but if it is done, we might all see strange things,like the F-117 at Serbia
or the Kursk case at Barents sea,

cause something like I expect, if a battle takes place
either US advertised design to be proved hoax,
either Russian self-destruct ships,

@Laberia

come on,

you are an Albanian, you know the story

F-117-nighthawk.jpg

not from future, but came from 'Hyper-space,
Stealth they said, no radar can catch it,
but simple TV wave signal caugh tit,

so the 'hyper-space creature become,

plane1.png

since you are an Albanian I expect you to know the story,

Billions and trillions of US $ on stealth technology to the trash basket,
cause YES NO RADAR CAN CATCH IT.
BUT ALL TV SETS DO ........
No special missile can drop it,
Just Zoo bullets like the ones of WW2

so design means nothing to me,
only to 'terify' the enemy.
And what have to do Albanians with all this?

And what have to do Albanians with all this?

what?

hm, probably, you were not even born when Kossovo-Serbia strugle happened?
to ask me such a question,

what?

hm, probably, you were not even born when Kossovo-Serbia strugle happened?
to ask me such a question,

Let say that probably i was born when Kosova was liberated. Again, what have to do Albanians in this discussion? You mentioned us twice in your post. And many times i have difficulty to understand your posts, you have an baffling style in writing your posts.
Has to do this because i said that i know that you are a greek?

Turkey the last days send F-16 to bomb both Daesh and YPG
Turkey has a strong base nearby and about 200 F-16 ready.
lately newspapper Sabah and Erdogan are provoking all neighbours of Turkey
and Turkish submarines enter Greek naval teritories in order to make a demonstration,

93-0667.jpg

Daesh has regrouped, and prepairing to defend? or to attack?

I do not know what USA has already there,
But the forces gathered are significant,

Something big is going to happen?
or a new Sykes-Picot is about to be discussed?

Halepi Aleppo Χαλυβες the ancient territory from which Greeks gave name to the hardest form of iron the Steel (Χαλυβας)
might be witness of a strong battle, or a new treaty

Steam engines? I thought they were obsolete!

Let say that probably i was born when Kosova was liberated. Again, what have to do Albanians in this discussion? You mentioned us twice in your post. And many times i have difficulty to understand your posts, you have an baffling style in writing your posts.
Has to do this because i said that i know that you are a greek?

I think you are smarter,

you just post a futuristic battle ship at #1310 and said what ever advertising about NATO and modern guns,
but were you born? when the previous futuristic and much advertised F-117 was shot down?
well at least all Balkanic people know that,
the most ridiculous of USA army creation, which was considered undefeated F-117
as Kursk accident at an exercise, was the most ridiculous of Russia.
cause it was very funny, a modern aircraft, that no radar can catch, and no missile can be found,
to be shut down by anti-air bullets that were used at WW2

so by posting that futuristic ship with captains name Kirk as starship 'enteprise'
and call upon my enginnering knowledges,
I simply want to remind you,
cause probably you were alive that day,
that even futuristic models can be off by simple things that engineer did not predict,
like the TV waves, which are absorved by stealth tecnholgy, giving a signal empty space on TV sets

4cf27dd84c9be7af0e906f74e23d6557.jpg

well probably in few years guns might look like this :LOL:

now, your mind plays games, not mine,
As an Albanian, and probably born at Kossovo-Serbia strugle,
my simple mind, believes that you remember the actions,
cause all the world laugh with US airforce ridicule there,
bombing with precise surgery strike bombs, which accidently hit the chinese embassy, :LOL: ( oh no, accident!!!)
and use of F-117 invisible, which was not invisible, :LOL: (oh no accident)

now if you don't and still believe in outer-space guns,
your problem.

now if as Albanian, as you say you are, you do not remember these, surely happened at your neighbourhood,
and you were eye or hear witness that days
and still believe at 'mythical weapons' then all I can say, sorry,
cause your memory is epilectic

I think you are smarter,

you just post a futuristic battle ship at #1310 and said what ever advertising about NATO and modern guns,
but were you born? when the previous futuristic and much advertised F-117 was shot down?
well at least all Balkanic people know that,
the most ridiculous of USA army creation, which was considered undefeated F-117
as Kursk accident at an exercise, was the most ridiculous of Russia.
cause it was very funny, a modern aircraft, that no radar can catch, and no missile can be found,
to be shut down by anti-air bullets that were used at WW2

so by posting that futuristic ship with captains name Kirk as starship 'enteprise'
and call upon my enginnering knowledges,
I simply want to remind you,
cause probably you were alive that day,
that even futuristic models can be off by simple things that engineer did not predict,
like the TV waves, which are absorved by stealth tecnholgy, giving a signal empty space on TV sets

4cf27dd84c9be7af0e906f74e23d6557.jpg

well probably in few years guns might look like this :LOL:

now, your mind plays games, not mine,
As an Albanian, and probably born at Kossovo-Serbia strugle,
my simple mind, believes that you remember the actions,
cause all the world laugh with US airforce ridicule there,
bombing with precise surgery strike bombs, which accidently hit the chinese embassy, :LOL: ( oh no, accident!!!)
and use of F-117 invisible, which was not invisible, :LOL: (oh no accident)

now if you don't and still believe in outer-space guns,
your problem.

now if as Albanian, as you say you are, you do not remember these, surely happened at your neighbourhood,
and you were eye or hear witness that days
and still believe at 'mythical weapons' then all I can say, sorry,
cause your memory is epilectic

My memory is not epileptic, but i don't like psychopathic theories. Because you are an engineer (can i what kind of engineer are you?), you have to know that the bullet of WWII can not win against the stealth. I doubt in the theory of the bullet and i don't understand the connection with the bombing of Chinese embassy and Kursk. But this has to do with your style: you know what i know and for this reason i don't tell to you.
BTW, i even don't understand why you want to put in the middle always the Albanians and what have to do the smoking beast with Albania.

My memory is not epileptic, but i don't like psychopathic theories. Because you are an engineer (can i what kind of engineer are you?), you have to know that the bullet of WWII can not win against the stealth. I doubt in the theory of the bullet and i don't understand the connection with the bombing of Chinese embassy and Kursk. But this has to do with your style: you know what i know and for this reason i don't tell to you.
BTW, i even don't understand why you want to put in the middle always the Albanians and what have to do the smoking beast with Albania.

I think you have a problem,
I explained well, something, but still your mind can not see,
sο when your selective mind, can open to see what the other is writting,
talk to me again,
right now, it is obvious, that your selective memory, is full of empathy,
and you can not view things clear,

a burst of bullets from a Mauser 30 or a ZU 23 formation , cut the polymeric of a stealth like a butter at a height over 6000 feet,
and the unstability of this plane, is enough to drive it to fail.

I think you have a problem,
I explained well, something, but still your mind can not see,
sο when your selective mind, can open to see what the other is writting,
talk to me again,
right now, it is obvious, that your selective memory, is full of empathy,
and you can not view things clear,

You didn't told what kind of engineer are you, what is your profile of job? Because there are many categories of engineers.

Let's hope that they arrive in Tartus sanni e salvi. The last thing that we want is a new Hollywood movie with Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson about the bravery of russian sailors in their tentative to save the world from....a nuclear meltdown of their reactors.
BTW, speaking about battleships and Hollywood, have a look to this new American "toy" :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zumwalt-class_destroyer#/search

1023px-Future_USS_Zumwalt%27s_first_underway_at_sea.jpg

Looks like something arrived from the future, from the movie "Star Trek". Even the captain of this ship, guess how is named...... James Kirk.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/1...royer-with-captain-kirk-at-the-helm.html?_r=0

By KENNETH R. ROSEN
SEPTEMBER 11, 2016
Who better to handle the United States Navy’s new futuristic destroyer than a captain named James A. Kirk?

The country’s largest destroyer, the U.S.S. Zumwalt, deployed from its home at General Dynamics Bath Iron Works in Maine on Wednesday and set sail with the smallest crew in naval history since the 1930s.

While the 610-foot, 15,000-ton warship technologically resembles the Starship Enterprise from the television series “Star Trek” — with a captain’s bridge hemmed by 360 degrees of video monitors and automated weapons, fire and flood control systems — there is no relation.

“Certainly, I have been ribbed every now and then with someone saying, ‘You’re going where no man has gone before on this class of ship,’” Captain Kirk told The Associated Press.
Indeed very futuristic look, almost like a flipped boat, swimming upside down.
The stealth ship cost about $4.4 billion and is operated by a crew of 147 officers and sailors, about half the personnel of other current destroyers.
Even the crew are not typical ragged and tough sailors but mostly computer geeks.

This thread has been viewed 641308 times.

Back