Free and independent Kurdistan is coming soon.

For god sake, you have thousands and thousands of Island, give them couple. Don't be selfish.

Yep. And we will se in the waters of Meditteranean the Kurdish Fleet with the aircraft carrier Oçalan.

For god sake, you have thousands and thousands of Island, give them couple. Don't be selfish.

hahahahaha,

and you have such big country,
give some land to Russia,

I said something big is about to happen at Syria,

But I did not expect this!!!!

HPD member Ziya Pir (kurdish party at Turkey) is demanding Greek Islands !!!!

newego_LARGE_t_420_54920774_type13145.jpg

Gush!!!!

even Οινουσες the island of Aristotelis Onasis,

madness
What kind of nonsense is this? Maybe his twitter was hacked or something. I don't know any Kurd who claims other people's land. Kurds are NOT invaders. Why should Kurds want to have land with belongs to other people. Great Kurdistan will incorporate every inch of historic Kurdish soil. And Great Kurdistan wil be free & independent very, very soon.

hahahahaha,

and you have such big country,
give some land to Russia,
It doesn't make sense Yetos. Russia is already the biggest country in the world, but Kurds don't have their own country at all. I thought, you as a communist, would know how to share with people who don't have?

What kind of nonsense is this? Maybe his twitter was hacked or something. I don't know any Kurd who claims other people's land. Kurds are NOT invaders. Why should Kurds want to have land with belongs to other people. Great Kurdistan will incorporate every inch of historic Kurdish soil. And Great Kurdistan wil be free & independent very, very soon.
I think Yetos is wrong. He don`t claim this islands as Kurdish soil but as Turkish:
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/20...6-islands-in-the-aegean-sea-belong-to-turkey/

[h=2]Kurdish MP claims “16 islands in the Aegean Sea” belong to Turkey[/h]
A Kurdish member of the Turkish Parliament launched a campaign against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and uses nationalistic and expansionist rhetoric and, of course, the Greek islands.
The man accused Erdogan that he allowed Greece to occupy “16 islands in the Aegean Sea” and claimed that “Turkey has sovereign rights over them.”
Among others, he mentioned the islands of Gavdos, Dionysades, Gaidouronisi, Koufonisi, Pharmakonisi, Oinousses and Agathonisi.
He accused Erdogan of “treason” and “betrayal”.

It doesn't make sense Yetos. Russia is already the biggest country in the world, but Kurds don't have their own country at all. I thought, you as a communist, would know how to share with people who don't have?

Yetos is communist?

First I am not communist,
Second No, true Russians do not have a country,
Ruthinians do not have a country,
and is time to give them some land, come on you are a big country, give some land to those who have not,
As a generous Capitalist as you are, only money are important, so what is a few square Km for you?

I think Yetos is wrong. He don`t claim this islands as Kurdish soil but as Turkish:
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/20...6-islands-in-the-aegean-sea-belong-to-turkey/

Kurdish MP claims “16 islands in the Aegean Sea” belong to Turkey

A Kurdish member of the Turkish Parliament launched a campaign against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and uses nationalistic and expansionist rhetoric and, of course, the Greek islands.
The man accused Erdogan that he allowed Greece to occupy “16 islands in the Aegean Sea” and claimed that “Turkey has sovereign rights over them.”
Among others, he mentioned the islands of Gavdos, Dionysades, Gaidouronisi, Koufonisi, Pharmakonisi, Oinousses and Agathonisi.

That is the madness, !!!!
the second time, the Kurds hardly are about to get tottaly indipedence, not partially as Today,
you see him claim Greek Islands, things that not even the most Nationalist Turk dares to speak!!!! :confused:
He claims Greek islands for Turkey :petrified: , when someone would thought that he claim some indipedence in some Kurdish areas,!!!!!! at least outside Turkey

madnessssss !!!!!!!

:banghead:

The genocide of yezidi is forgoten,
and the attacks to Mossoule at central North Iraq,
and he remember 'sauvereign' over Greek islands ????
where in some islands refugeess and illegal immigrants are even more in number than Greek citizens!!!

Kurdish MP claims “16 islands in the Aegean Sea” belong to Turkey

If it is true what that Kurd has said, then this Kurd is full sarcasm and is laughing at this clown Erdogan. Erdogan the Daesh clown has an Ottoman ambition and wants to become a wannabe sultan of the world, lol. But Turks are a very weak nation. They don't have any REAL soldiers who want to fight. Turks aren't good fighters. The only warriors in West Asia are Kurds (and Georgians, but there are only 3 million Georgians and 50 million Kurds). All other races can't fight. Kurds belong a true warrior race/stock and nowadays Kurds are only fighting for Great Kurdistan and nobody else. Kurds are only after own interests.

Nobody can destroy the KURDS and the problems in the Middle Easst have to be solved together with the Kurds. Without Kurds there will be never a solution. Kurds and GREAT Kurdistan are the ONLY solution for peace in West Asian.

That is the madness, !!!!
the second time, the Kurds hardly are about to get tottaly indipedence, not partially as Today,
you see him claim Greek Islands, things that not even the most Nationalist Turk dares to speak!!!! :confused:
He claims Greek islands for Turkey :petrified: , when someone would thought that he claim some indipedence in some Kurdish areas,!!!!!! at least outside Turkey

madnessssss !!!!!!!

:banghead:

The genocide of yezidi is forgoten,
and the attacks to Mossoule at central North Iraq,
and he remember 'sauvereign' over Greek islands ????
where in some islands refugeess and illegal immigrants are even more in number than Greek citizens!!!
You fail to understand his sarcasm. :LOL:

My people the Ezdi Kurds will never forget and forgive those who betrayed us and committed a genocide on my people. There are 1 million Ezdi Kurds. Those who tried to destroy us and those who wanted to enslave us, wil be enslaved by Ezdi Kurds for thousands of years to come and not for a few moths like those losers only could do. My people will get their own region / autonomy within Great Kurdistan. By Great Kurdistan I mean all historic Kurdish soil, Kurdistan from western to eastern and from northern to southern parts of Kurdistan.

About Greek Islands

In EU, most of Countries had border issues between each other and countries have to solve it before be a member.

Example: Croatia-Slovenia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia–Slovenia_border_disputes

I guess, during the that period, Erdogan gave up and took back Turkey's demand on those islands for process in EU membership.

The issue mentioned about another political party as well.

http://vatanpartisi.org.tr/english/statements/16-turkish-islands-have-been-occupied-by-greece-13147

And actually they are 25(Yellow)
ege-adalari.png

BTW, I have just heard about Ziya PIR's speech, and it is not in even top 100 for Turkey now

About Greek Islands

In EU, most of Countries had border issues between each other and countries have to solve it before be a member.

Example: Croatia-Slovenia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia–Slovenia_border_disputes

I guess, during the that period, Erdogan gave up and took back Turkey's demand on those islands for process in EU membership.

The issue mentioned about another political party as well.

http://vatanpartisi.org.tr/english/statements/16-turkish-islands-have-been-occupied-by-greece-13147

And actually they are 25(Yellow)
ege-adalari.png

BTW, I have just heard about Ziya PIR's speech, and it is not in even top 100 for Turkey now

I agree,
as also agree that it is time the Sykes Picot treaty as was stablished first time, not the second one,

20160521_wom203_2.png

I agree,
as also agree that it is time the Sykes Picot treaty as was stablished first time, not the second one,

You agree what ?

Wasn't

What was your the first approval for?

What is your point about the second one? I don't see any real point without trying to get be angry.
(I was doing case analysis, not sharing own opinion)

You agree what ?

Wasn't

What was your the first approval for?

What is your point about the second one? I don't see any real point without trying to get be angry.
(I was doing case analysis, not sharing own opinion)

I agree that if there are yellow islands,then we also have blue red zones.

Yup

it seems like we might have a confederation of 5+3 candons/preferactures

some big ones clear Kurdish

and some cities with mixed population will vote.

anyway the certain is that for first time big areas will unite in confederation that will be called Kurdistan

This thread has been viewed 639882 times.

Back