J2b1-M205 introduced to Eupedia

Saying that someone is part of a some tribe in 7th or 8th century makes no sense because those tribes are not mentioned then. If someone migrates towards Dalmatia, they are mostly Vlach groups.
They migrated to Croatia though.Krici mataruge luzani and macure field first to Bosnia and then moved to Dalmatia plus how would this make me a Vlach when I don't have a Vlach halpogroup I am part of the families that left Bosnia to move to Dalmatia and people with haplogroup celebrate St John the baptist plus they are j2b m205 in Albania as well I found people from the lohje and kuci tribe having j2b m205 and some people from reçi tribe as well how are we vlachs then?

They migrated to Croatia though.Krici mataruge luzani and macure field first to Bosnia and then moved to Dalmatia plus how would this make me a Vlach when I don't have a Vlach halpogroup I am part of the families that left Bosnia to move to Dalmatia and people with haplogroup celebrate St John the baptist plus they are j2b m205 in Albania as well I found people from the lohje and kuci tribe having j2b m205 and some people from reçi tribe as well how are we vlachs then?
There is no historical or original information that would talk about someone's migration in this context. (migrated to Croatia though.Krici mataruge luzani and macure field first to Bosnia and then moved to Dalmatia)

This haplogroup may have something to do with Vlach migration to Croatia, due to the fact that this haplogroup is associated with the south-east of the Balkans and because we have written informations about migration of Vlachs to Croatia. It is mainly about migration from the direction of Albania, Montenegro. And if you are really a Vlach through the male line, you should investigate your branch more deeply and place it on the YFull tree. Then you will know more precisely.

There is no historical or original information that would talk about someone's migration in this context. (migrated to Croatia though.Krici mataruge luzani and macure field first to Bosnia and then moved to Dalmatia)

This haplogroup may have something to do with Vlach migration to Croatia, due to the fact that this haplogroup is associated with the south-east of the Balkans and because we have written informations about migration of Vlachs to Croatia. It is mainly about migration from the direction of Albania, Montenegro. And if you are really a Vlach through the male line, you should investigate your branch more deeply and place it on the YFull tree. Then you will know more precisely.
Dude, there is toponyms of the krici in Croatia Kričak,Kričačko,Kričke and why In Ottoman defter from 1477 was recorded nahija Kričak, with 5 katuns, one by knez Jarosav, another on name Nikola son of Kričko, as well nahija Mataruge with 3 katuns.

There is literally a village in croatia called luzani plus the luzani were old slavic tribe mixed old balkan people since they mixed with spanje

Dude where is this plus where are the Vlachs with j2b m205 plus I don't why you debating with me when you haven't responded to the arguments from Dema that you haven't answered yet and ignored for quite a while

Last edited:
p

Plus In 1492, in Poljica in Dalmatia was recorded David Kričković. In 1528, Nikola Grubanović Kričak from village Kruševica transcribed a Church book. In the memorial of Hilandar from 16h or 17th century is mentioned Filip Kričak and several his Kričak relatives. In 1694 in Drniš is mentioned priest Radojica Kričak, while 1762 priest Maksim Kričković.

There are no Vlach's with j2b M205

Dude, there is toponyms of the krici in Croatia Kričak,Kričačko,Kričke and why In Ottoman defter from 1477 was recorded nahija Kričak, with 5 katuns, one by knez Jarosav, another on name Nikola son of Kričko, as well nahija Mataruge with 3 katuns.
You must have a scientific paper that talks about it. Who concluded this?

There are no Vlach's with j2b M205
The Vlachs came to Croatia from the southeast. All haplotypes that have this direction of migration to Croatia are mostly Vlach origin. Croatian Serbs are marked in the sources as Vlachs and their genetics can show Vlach mutations. This also includes younger branches of I2a, R1a, etc considering that the Slavs are also assimilated into the Vlach population.

@Dema I can i ask you something do you think you are from the krici tribe? But that would be almost impossible since they migrated to Dalmatia after being defeated by other Slavic tribes and have been adopted into the Slavic ethos Im from dalmatia and come from the areas where these nomadic tribes lived and settled i have multiply people with surnames similar to krici and mataruge or you could be a bukumiri or a spanji since they lived and been adopted into the bosinak and Albanian nationality

Hello. Answer is definitely no. I am side line native to East Kosovo region near Macedonian and Serbian border.
Also according to few tested supposed to be Kriči members they are Y22063 negative. That means that distance between me and them is 1200 years so long before the Kriči tribe even existed. But i believe that Kriči were an old native tribe that was based by J2-M205 members. They were most likely Albanian language speakers originally.

There is also Lohja tribe which is exclusively J2-M205 even tho according to history they were supposed to be mixed tribe with more lines they ended up J2-M205 and every Lohja member that was tested even oldest family in region that were supposed not to be part of Lohja also turn out J2-M205. However my line was never part of these tribes we are just cousins with 1200 years distance.

Hello. Answer is definitely no. I am side line native to East Kosovo region near Macedonian and Serbian border.
Also according to few tested supposed to be Kriči members they are Y22063 negative. That means that distance between me and them is 1200 years so long before the Kriči tribe even existed. But i believe that Kriči were an old native tribe that was based by J2-M205 members. They were most likely Albanian language speakers originally.

There is also Lohja tribe which is exclusively J2-M205 even tho according to history they were supposed to be mixed tribe with more lines they ended up J2-M205 and every Lohja member that was tested even oldest family in region that were supposed not to be part of Lohja also turn out J2-M205. However my line was never part of these tribes we are just cousins with 1200 years distance.
Would these two tribes have some sort of connection its said from wiki they are originally came from near the area where the lohja tribe is in zeta the krici before coming into herzegovina... Also what is ur opinion on the origin of this halpogroup could have come from phoncieans? or greeks?

Would these two tribes have some sort of connection its said from wiki they are originally came from near the area where the lohja tribe is in zeta the krici before coming into herzegovina... Also what is ur opinion on the origin of this halpogroup could have come from phoncieans? or greeks?
but this is from folklore so it may or may not be true that the krici came from zeta they were probably natives to that land

No i dont think these two tribes are connected, im still not sure about Lohja bigY results but i think they are also parallel line with 1200 years distance. Obviously Kriči is from the layer of older tribes. Both tribes just as mine line all come from same common ancestor who lived 1200 years ago. Yes there is strong indication that this line spread to Balkan in time of Imperial Rome after Augustus conquered Illyrians. Phoenicians were already under Roman occupation at that time Septimius Severus which was of Phoenician origin served as a governor of Pannonia Superior (today Slavonia), and he was proclaimed emperor by Illyrian legions. Septimius is very important for Illyrian history since his son Caracalla gave full rights and citizenship to Illyrians which then were enabled to become emperors starting with Trajan Decius. No there is absolutely no chance that this line spread with Greeks but rather with Imperial Romans.

As i said everything in earlier posts

No i dont think these two tribes are connected, im still not sure about Lohja bigY results but i think they are also parallel line with 1200 years distance. Obviously Kriči is from the layer of older tribes. Both tribes just as mine line all come from same common ancestor who lived 1200 years ago. Yes there is strong indication that this line spread to Balkan in time of Imperial Rome after Augustus conquered Illyrians. Phoenicians were already under Roman occupation at that time Septimius Severus which was of Phoenician origin served as a governor of Pannonia Superior (today Slavonia), and he was proclaimed emperor by Illyrian legions. Septimius is very important for Illyrian history since his son Caracalla gave full rights and citizenship to Illyrians which then were enabled to become emperors starting with Trajan Decius. No there is absolutely no chance that this line spread with Greeks but rather with Imperial Romans.

Do you think the Serbs/Bosnians/Croatians with J2b M205 descend also from the krici tribe? and are the serbian/croatian/bosnian J2b M205 from Slavised
natives?

So the line comes from Roman phoncieans was before the Slavic migration or after where the halpogroup started to spread

Do you think the Serbs/Bosnians/Croatians with J2b M205 descend also from the krici tribe? and are the serbian/croatian/bosnian J2b M205 from Slavised
natives?
absolutely no, that was a slight mistake by Serbian project to associate this haplogroup exclusively with Kriči tribe. But i dont blame them since they didnt know better before and there was very little information. Nebojša N. should know this since he is Y22063+ just as me and Kriči are negative to Y22063 meaning that both mine and his line have distance 1200 years from Kriči tribe and that we were definitely not part of Kriči tribe but rather some smaller side lines.

Yes all Balkan Slavs who carry this haplogroup were probably Albanian language speakers, they were assimilated into Illyrians since time of Imperial Rome. They become Slavs after Slavs conquered their native lands where they lived and therefore assimilated these lines.

absolutely no, that was a slight mistake by Serbian project to associate this haplogroup exclusively with Kriči tribe. But i dont blame them since they didnt know better before and there was very little information. Nebojša N. should know this since he is Y22063+ just as me and Kriči are negative to Y22063 meaning that both mine and his line have distance 1200 years from Kriči tribe and that we were definitely not part of Kriči tribe but rather some smaller side lines.

Yes all Balkan Slavs who carry this haplogroup were probably Albanian language speakers, they were assimilated into Illyrians since time of Imperial Rome. They become Slavs after Slavs conquered their native lands where they lived and therefore assimilated these lines.
Idk if I have Y22063+ I know they are families from that dont have Y22063+ But My great Grandfather told My father they orginally came from montenegro I just did my ancestry DNA now just waiting for the results my father did a 23andme he got J2bM205 but it wasn't very specific and didn't have a haplotype given to me like Y22063+ it didn't show anything about a specific clade

Last edited:
Idk if I have Y22063+ I know they are families from that dont have Y22063+ But My great Grandfather told My father they orginally came from montenegro I just did my ancestry DNA now just waiting for the results my father did a 23andme he got J2bM205 but it wasnt very specfic and didnt a clade like Y22063+ it didnt show anything about a specfic clade
I probably am not Y22063+ tho :LOL:

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 198703 times.

Back