Are South Slavs more Balkan Native than Slavic?

Kosovo Albanians have no Slavic DNA. You can find more North-Eastern shifted Albanians among Tosks.
Kosovar Albanians and other Ghegs shift North-West.
You do realise that being Slavic is a language not just genetics this is the point of the thread actually.

How about answering my question about haplogroups?

Megalithic and Neolithic culture is still very much in Balkans. You can't differentiate on Indo European people/sub races.

If only you saw what the last Bosnian man sent to me...
Bosniak Indiana Jones

maxresdefault.jpg

If you attack and insult me personally I will report you.

They are Romance Slavic mixed I have said that in past posts how about actually get back on topic and answering to the point of this thread? Are South Slavs actually Slavic or just pre historic Balkans

Illyrian isn't Romance or Slavic, though by the time of the arrival of the Slavs Illyrians were probably largely Romanized.

South Slavs are mostly Slavic on the paternal side, with significant female-biased Balkanic admixture.

Illyrian isn't Romance or Slavic, though by the time of the arrival of the Slavs Illyrians were probably largely Romanized.

South Slavs are mostly Slavic on the paternal side, with significant female-biased Balkanic admixture.
Either that or they intermixed or intermarried depends which ethnic group is older

By original personal names Croats are not Slavs so there is nothing from that, you have genetics and prove this migration from southern Italy to Iiiyria

It would have been the other way around, a migration from the northern Balkans to Italy.

That's my personal information.
You clearly mentioned another person's name on this forum. Not acceptable.

How do you know he approves of having his name spread in random forums?

I have reported you.

It would have been the other way around, a migration from the northern Balkans to Italy.
And it also shares cognates with Albanian.

Messapian seems to be very closely related to Albanian according to Matzinger. But Messapian isn't descended from Illyrian.

What you are actually proving? For now you have not provided any genetic data to prove anything. So start using genetics otherwise you talk fairy tales.

What you are actually proving? For now you have not provided any genetic data to prove anything. So start using genetics otherwise you talk fairy tales.
Concrete genetic proof does not matter to the poster you are replying to.

You clearly mentioned another person's name on this forum. Not acceptable.

How do you know he approves of having his name spread in random forums?

I have reported you.
Didn't mention the full name of the person didn't mention his or her names of the conversation didn't mention forum of the conversation it has been deleted.

I reported you for insulting me personally and pretending you didn't know the question.

Yes that's correct.

A lot of the Slavic migration to the Balkans came during the Middle Ages not all of it though most Slavic migrations are pre historic

Didn't mention the full name of the person didn't mention his or her names of the conversation didn't mention forum of the conversation it has been deleted.

I reported you for insulting me personally and pretending you didn't know the question.
I debunked your haplogroup question, you avoided my question several times about the 3 main Albanian haplogroups, ancestral to the Balkans.

Now stop replying to me, this is not a dating site. I'm already taken and you are not attractive.

The language has been preserved in about 300 inscriptions dating from the 6th to the 1st century BC.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messapian_language

Illyria appears in Greco-Roman historiography from the 4th century BC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians#History

This means that Illyrians from the time of 4th century BC moved to southern Italy in 6th century BC.

Most probably Illyrians had time machine for time traveling.

I debunked your haplogroup question, you avoided my question several times about the 3 main Albanian haplogroups, ancestral to the Balkans.

Now stop replying to me, this is not a dating site. I'm already taken and you are not attractive.
I didn't debunk any of your haplogroups questions there is no such thing as a Albanian haplogroup it's haplogroups that Albanians carry.

I am more attractive than you neither am I interested in Albanian men.

You can't even make out how I look in the picture i have.

I didn't debunk any of your haplogroups questions there is no such thing as a Albanian haplogroup it's haplogroups that Albanians carry.

I am more attractive than you neither am I interested in Albanian men.

You can't even make out how I look in the picture i have.
You are just very awkward in a creepy way and miles away from what is considered attractive. Nor are you feminine, perhaps that is what explains the presence of yDNA in your profile.

Take my advice and quit replying.

This thread has been viewed 254481 times.

Back